It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convict ready to Become Mayor of Baltimore again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
So that Baltimore Mayor who "resigned" and plead guilty to criminal charges and was sentenced to prison might get replaced by yet another convicted criminal !!!

Makes sense because even if somebody else wins and has no convictions, they're probably guilty and never got caught.

Baltimore 🚨👋🚨

Must wonder if the Baltimore primary election was "rigged" 😆😆

Ex-Baltimore mayor, once convicted of embezzlement, now favorite to fill seat of mayor convicted of fraud

The Baltimore mayoral seat that was vacated last year when Catherine Pugh resigned over a corruption scandal -- which led to a three-year prison sentence -- now appears likely to be filled by a former mayor who has a past conviction of her own.

With Democratic primary returns still coming in after Tuesday’s vote, the front-runner appears to be Sheila Dixon, who resigned as mayor in 2010 after a jury found her guilty of misdemeanor embezzlement for misappropriating gift cards for the poor.

"One Convict after Another" 😁👋😁

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If you give a man a fish they can eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and they can eat......

Our colleges need to be burnt to the ground and the professors who have brainwashed our children to embrace communism need to be hunted down and punished.

Yet the same politicians who pimp racism not only vote for militarizing our police, but also want to hand out more money to our communist indoctrination centers.

Project Veritas put out a video yesterday showing the Bernie supporters saying that they will use Bernie's "free college" to brain wash our children, and that when they take over they will use that system to re educate those who refuse their religion OR if they refuse? KILL THEM!

You tube took the video down!

For those of you wondering what this has to do with the topic? It is these people who are educated in this system who are being elected.
edit on 3-6-2020 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Not much different than DC and they took Marion Barry back after caught on tape smoking crack and propositioning...

His return was at first to Council with the slogan “He May Not Be Perfect, But He's Perfect for D.C.”

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
His return was at first to Council with the slogan “He May Not Be Perfect, But He's Perfect for D.C.”

Not an incorrect statement for that craphole den of crackheads, thieves, and leeches...

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

At this point I think being a convict can effectively be put on candidtate sheets under the experience column.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
There must be startling levels of mercury in the crab cakes Baltimore residents eat.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Between this, and a disconcerting number of elected officials supporting the rioters, I'm seriously starting to lose faith in democracy as a functional system of government.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Between this, and a disconcerting number of elected officials supporting the rioters, I'm seriously starting to lose faith in democracy as a functional system of government.

No joke!

Boogaloo coming. We all realize at this point all that tax money we have been handing out to these criminal politicians to fund the police to protect us has been one big damn LIE!

Get your snip in order because these globalist scum whom have infiltrated our government want people like you and I dead!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Not much different than DC and they took Marion Barry back after caught on tape smoking crack and propositioning...

Truer words are not often spoken .
(bold by me for subject matter)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Project Veritas put out a video yesterday showing the Bernie supporters saying that they will use Bernie's "free college" to brain wash our children, and that when they take over they will use that system to re educate those who refuse their religion OR if they refuse? KILL THEM!

You tube took the video down!

For those of you wondering what this has to do with the topic? It is these people who are educated in this system who are being elected.

Maybe the one you were watching but I found the same video there in at least a half dozen flavors. Same content.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Does this mean the current prez could pardon Stone,Manafort,Flynn and rehire them?

They can't say snip after this.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
And they expect things to get better there? The corrupt leading the blind. Typical big city Democrat mindset.

It would almost be worth it to see one of these large cities go up in flames and have total destruction to the point of being uninhabitable if it weren't for the actual innocent lives that would be lost.

As others have said, either Jesus can come back or an asteroid can split this planet apart anytime, I think the human race has outlived its usefulness.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
If the people are supposed to be electing those who represent them ...

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
If the people are supposed to be electing those who represent them ...

That's the problem.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Good! The US is a republic with no intention of becoming a democracy despite what anyone says.

new topics

top topics

join