It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somebody has to warn the immigrants

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Can somebody get the message to these people that are walking to the US that our systemic racism is very dangerous and they should turn around for their own safety?

China and many people all over the world, even on this very forum, agree that America has a significant problem with racism and these people of color are unknowingly marching through Mexico to their doom. I think in the interest of safety they should be stopped in Mexico before US border agents send them into US cities to be hunted for sport.

Just days ago the UN recognized the problem.

The UN human rights chief on Thursday condemned the killing of 46-year-old George Floyd while in police custody in the city of Minneapolis, calling it the latest in “a long line of killings of unarmed African Americans by US police officers and members of the public”.

Strangely the original article on the Carribean and African immigrants seems to indicate the UN is aiding these people in getting to the US border?

The United Nations and a local government organization for children, youths and family welfare provided transportation, the Honduran government said in a statement.

This seems very dangerous. The US (Trump) according to Reddit, Twitter, and nearly all mainstream media, is attacking peaceful protesters. Trump supporters are hunting down minorities in the streets. The military is now locking down US cities, which we all know is always wrong, just because a few isolated individuals have started fires and set off a few small explosives. How could the UN or any other organization expedite their arrival to this war zone where people of color aren't safe because of marauding Trump supporters and rampant military abuse of citizens? It's unconscionable. The UN should be encouraging safe countries like China, Libya, and Saudi Arabia, to begin accepting refugees from America in addition to these immigrants. When can we expect New Zealand and Japan to start processing our requests for refugee status?
edit on 6/3/20 by Ksihkehe because: Typo

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

OMG the UN is sending these people to their deaths.

All I do is sit home all day with a beer in one hand and a rifle in the other waiting for some person with a little more melatonin in their skin then I have so I can pick them off.

Thank God for my Maga hat or my bald head and beer belly would be severely soon burned.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Your thread is right on.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

You mean melanin

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

You mean melanin

Lol yes I do. Thanks

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Maybe the UN should make an example of us and move somewhere less dangerous and more cultured like Germany or France. They could also follow the modern tradition of cancel culture and refuse any and all monetary support from our despotic government.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Even with all this stuff going on. Some people live in such poverty and crap hole nations they'd rather deal with racism then live day to day knowing they might be killed because of ultra racism / classism / or gang culture affiliations.
Look at how many Somali's fled, Syrians, Kurds, Ukranians, you name it.

But here's the thing. What's happening in the US, isn't what should be happening in a supposed 'western nation'. And that's why all these people want to flood in, because it's a nation in the west.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

As usual, Canada is the last to know about this. Here we are, invading the USA illegally every day... Grizzly bears, squirrels, raccoons, skunks, etc. Does anyone let us know about this? This is animal abuse!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The vast vast vast majority of US citizens dont give two flying f's about race. We work together, we eat together, we live together. I've generally been a Trump supporter, but he's crossed the line on this. Even local police disagree with this move.

Its draconian and frankly dangerous.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I am sorry I had nothing of more substance to add :-/

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Exactly. They should not allow these refugees to come here and be at the mercy of our tyrannical government. How can they expect to start a new life where even the most peaceful theft and arson is banned? If they enter the cities they'll almost certainly be killed by government shock troops.

I think our leaders in the House and Senate that disagree with this despot must get to work immediately to officially change the law so that people can never be locked down again. It's only right. We should start the trials for treason for all politicians that have tried to curtail rights or supported those who did. We should start chronologically from January 1st.
edit on 6/3/20 by Ksihkehe because: Typo

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Exactly. They should not allow these refugees to come here and be at the mercy of our tyrannical government. How can they expect to start a new life where even the most peaceful theft and arson is banned? If they enter the cities they almost certainly be killed by government shock troops.

I think our leaders in the House and Senate that disagree with this despot must get to work immediately to officially change the law so that people can never be locked down again. It's only right. We should start the trials for treason for all politicians that have tried to curtail rights or supported those who did. We should start chronologically from January 1st.

Ha, I realized my reply was a leap in logic after posting. To be sincere, it seems to me we're on the same page.

ETA: dick

Sorry but I had to. If I ever run into ya I'll buy ya dinner and a drink.
edit on 3-6-2020 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

The vast vast vast majority of US citizens dont give two flying f's about race. We work together, we eat together, we live together. I've generally been a Trump supporter, but he's crossed the line on this. Even local police disagree with this move.

We were raised not to discriminate against who or what we shot. Heck , I hear gunshots during the night couple times a month. True story-last night I heard someone coming thru on my Bluetooth enabled hearing aid talking about an "AK spray" followed by a volley of shots returned by a volley of pistol shots.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Even with all this stuff going on. Some people live in such poverty and crap hole nations they'd rather deal with racism then live day to day knowing they might be killed because of ultra racism / classism / or gang culture affiliations.
Look at how many Somali's fled, Syrians, Kurds, Ukranians, you name it.

But here's the thing. What's happening in the US, isn't what should be happening in a supposed 'western nation'. And that's why all these people want to flood in, because it's a nation in the west.

Oh? So the worldwide peaceful protests, sprinkled with some lighthearted murder and beatings of "innocent" people, for the other bad countries are next week? Last week? Did I miss them? I didn't get an E-vite. It sounds like you're saying that maybe the US is not the most vile country of racists and xenophobes in the world?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cmajlz

We were raised not to discriminate against who or what we shot. Heck , I hear gunshots during the night couple times a month. True story-last night I heard someone coming thru on my Bluetooth enabled hearing aid talking about an "AK spray" followed by a volley of shots returned by a volley of pistol shots.

I slept in a water rot building for months. We had pepper spray and knives above the door. At a different house we got broken into from someone crawling in the window. At a farm house we were also broken into and hid guns all over the walls. What do you think I'm wealthy?

ETA: True story: I was handcuffed to a bed with someone in a grinnendorf outfit when we heard gunshots downstairs. There were no locks so the mom busted in and they both ran downstairs. Thank god I know how to pick locks. Handcuffs are easy.

Literally caught with my pants down.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Also to add, we only found blood and a giant teddy bear, which my girlfriend got. Not admittimg to stealing.

link   
a reply to: strongfp

Oh so all nations are racist, but some are more racist than others?

Then if there are nations qualified to chide us for being racist, why aren't they taking these poor folks in before they make such a disastrous mistake as to come here?

link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Exactly. They should not allow these refugees to come here and be at the mercy of our tyrannical government. How can they expect to start a new life where even the most peaceful theft and arson is banned? If they enter the cities they almost certainly be killed by government shock troops.

ETA: dick

How dare you make truthful, accurate, and succinct statements about my actual intent and overall disposition?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I slept in a water rot building for months. We had pepper spray and knives above the door. At a different house we got broken into from someone crawling in the window. At a farm house we were also broken into and hid guns all over the walls. What do you think I'm wealthy?

ETA: True story: I was handcuffed to a bed with someone in a grinnendorf outfit when we heard gunshots downstairs. There were no locks so the mom busted in and they both ran downstairs. Thank god I know how to pick locks. Handcuffs are easy.

I think the person you thought was breaking in had already broken in, took one look at the place and was making a quick exit out the window feet first.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I think the person you thought was breaking in had already broken in, took one look at the place and was making a quick exit out the window feet first.

No, actually. We recognized what he was doing and kicked him out. My roommate had a padlock on the outside of his door so thief couldnt get to what he cased.

Made me laugh. My roommate was understandably angry. That dudes room was trashed.

ETA: I should probably incould we invited him in at one point under odd circumstances.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join