It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's great to see some of the crazy Leftists come back to ATS. Welcome!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Now wait a sec, I thought you said that you volunteer and donate your check to charity just like Trump?

If only I was able to charge the taxpayer exorbitant amounts to my businesses... i.e more than $700k for golf cart rentals alone, maybe then I'd be able to donate my measly paycheck. It's too bad I'm not a businessman like him. He certainly knows how to make that money.

Keep the faith!

Maybe you can rejoice when the righteous burn down your business and livelihood!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Crazy leftists on ATS - "ATS is just a right wing circle jerk!"

Reality - Crazy leftists post Anti-Trump, REEEEEING every_single_day. Get star and flag floods consistently by ATS leftist supporters, many globalist types from UK and #.

Crazy ATS leftists- "ATS is STILL nothing but pro right wing cultists because all you do is pat yourselves on the back starring each other all day!!"

Reality - You have plenty of other crazy ass lefty's on here supporting you, but your points suck and sound insane on a consistent basis, so you "lose" 99% of the time, and get less attention as a result.

Crazy ATS leftists " REEEEEEEEEE" "That's not true, SCIENCE!!!!@@ :/"
edit on 3-6-2020 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

They've already looted all the Hot Pockets in the ATS break room.

The left is so dumb that they think Hot Pockets are the latest sex toy.

Then when they burn off their junk on the nuclear hot cheese they blame Trump for it.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Crazy leftists on ATS - "ATS is just a right ring circle jerk!"

Reality - Crazy leftists post Anti-Trump, REEEEEING every_single_day. Get star and flag floods consistently by ATS leftist supporters, many globalist types from UK and #.

Crazy ATS leftists- "ATS is STILL nothing but pro right wing cultists because all you do is back yourselves on the back starring each other all day!!"

Reality - You have plenty of other crazy ass lefty's on here supporting you, but your points suck and sound insane on a consistent basis, so you "lose" 99% of the time, and get less attention as a result.

Crazy ATS leftists " REEEEEEEEEE" That's not true, SCIENCE!!!!@@ :/

I gave you a star. I hope that helps ease the pain a bit.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

It's not painful, it's funny, lol. But it's true. And the truth is sometimes painful to some.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

It's not painful, it's funny, lol. But it's true. And the truth is sometimes painful to some.

Glad I could help you have a laugh.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

a reply to: Southern Guardian

Now wait a sec, I thought you said that you volunteer and donate your check to charity just like Trump?

If only I was able to charge the taxpayer exorbitant amounts to my businesses... i.e more than $700k for golf cart rentals alone, maybe then I'd be able to donate my measly paycheck. It's too bad I'm not a businessman like him. He certainly knows how to make that money.

Keep the faith!

Maybe you can rejoice when the righteous burn down your business and livelihood!
I laughed way to hard at that 😅

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Ok my fellow Righty's, it's time to practice our mental gymnastics. Today's exercise is a tough one but let's give it a try. So let's try to twist logic to the breaking point and convince ourselves that human fetuses aren't human babies
edit on 3-6-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
Ok my fellow Righty's, it's time to practice our mental gymnastics. Today's exercise is a tough one but let's give it a try. So let's try to twist logic to the breaking point and convince ourselves that human fetuses aren't human babies

I am looking at your question using science!

Keep that in mind because science is important.

Considering that science in the realm of outerspace exploration, would consider a living cell as a "life" that they would find in outer space?

I would have to say that the scientists who say that a human fetus isn't a life form are full of sh%t!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

hahahaha nearly chocked on my sarne

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Conspiracist Lives Matter

Mostly anyway.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

It is funny. Someone posts a short line of “ATS is a right wing echo chamber.” and gets 150 stars.

Then right below it someone else replies with a “Hillary called and said to use a tissue.” to 151 stars and the original poster says, See, that got more stars...

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

Mostly anyway.
Even Flat Earth believers?

Flat earthers are super niche in the conspiracy world, kinda like "Crinklers" in the Furry world.... ... . . .. .

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Even this lady has a special spot at the table.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

They're only here till November, then the paychecks dry up.

originally posted by: DBCowboy

They've already looted all the Hot Pockets in the ATS break room.

Nah. They share blueberry muffins

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Yeah but rainbow water has electrolytes in it 😋

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

The left is so dumb that they think Hot Pockets are the latest sex toy.

Then when they burn off their junk on the nuclear hot cheese they blame Trump for it.

I heard that nuclear hot cheese was the result of the right wing circle jerk around here.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I set up the joke....

The proper response was yeah, at the kids table.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Advantage

Mostly anyway.
Even Flat Earth believers?

Flat earthers are super niche in the conspiracy world, kinda like "Crinklers" in the Furry world.... ... . . .. .

Or like the squishers in the ... erm.. forget it. I dont even know what a squisher is...

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Even this lady has a special spot at the table.

As a mod you should feel ashamed for calling out one of our members here... everyone knows thats MRinder trying to disguise his voice.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join