It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Do Not Support Black Lives Matter

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: whyamIhere

You know, I didn't get it at first. I thought that all lives matter also, and they do. Then I thought about if I have ever been scared to run to the gas station and grab a drink on the weekend. No. Not that I can remember anway. What I have come to understand is that it's not that other lives don't matter, I believe it's more of black lives matter in the case that the general fear they feel is something that most other people don't, thereby making it more difficult to grasp the concept. Or that is my understanding of it thus far.

I have no doubt they have more fear. Some of it is justified, but when it comes to the cops most of it is not.

Statistically they are in no more danger from cops than whites. Per 10,000 arrests 3 are killed, for whites it's 4 per 10,000 arrests.

There was a study done by a black Harvard professor wanting to find proof that black men recieved worse treatment from the police but this is what he found.

It was also found that after cops were investigated after an incident made into a huge story by the media the policing in the area became worse because the cops were scared to do their jobs. This lead to violent crime spikes in the communities - so highlighting the incidents actually made things worse at least in the short run.

BLM is based on a lie that blacks are being hunted by police, and they show very little attention to black on black murders which is a much much bigger problem. To me it makes it clear they are a political entity only with no real care about black lives, all they care about is black voting habits.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

I used to follow the Red Hot Chili Peppers and Fishbone when they were still Melrose locals. Colorblind was our standard and it was wild. The truth is, that works at a really small level but doesn't scale at all. We evolved to appreciate a *really* narrow band of the electromagnetic spectrum. Anything far outside us is a struggle to understand or get a hold of. For example, Doctors struggle hardest with the disconnect between anecdotal evidence (especially when it's their own) and double-blind randomized trails and metastudies. We want the easy answer and for 500 of us, Colorblind was beautiful.

The truth is, Angelo is a black man in America and he is beautiful. I am a white man in America and I am beautiful too. Ketsuko is what she is and is beautiful. You are beautiful.

But pretending that a not-insignificant portion of the population didn't consider your grandfather black is ludicrous. It flies in the face of reality.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Same, sir. May all the peace, prosperity and love in the world rain down on you.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

So people that don't support Black Lives Matter actually support the extrajudicial killing of black people by police officers?

Thanks for admitting that being against BLM is a racist position.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Bless you, Muzz! next time you are in Denver HMU. I've got the tacos and a drop of good honey at the bottom of a glass with a finger or two of the Irish and they have your name on em'.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

So people that don't support Black Lives Matter actually support the extrajudicial killing of black people by police officers?

Thanks for admitting that being against BLM is a racist position.

Except what you are claiming isn't true and had nothing to do with my comment to you! I don't support BLM because they are RACIST! I also don't support the killing of a "HUMAN BEING" because they don't fit into an SJW's cute little box of enemies.

You said you do not support blue lives matter. Considering your standing with Antifa, you have no issue seeing cops murdered.

I stand with All Lives Matter! Don't care about your occupation, skin color, sexuality etc etc.

But you keep on larping with your revolution.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Well, I said he refused to refer to himself as such, because he said he felt it would poison his mind. He was my uncle, btw

It wasnt a decision he made for other people, it also doesnt negate real instances of racism.

I certainly dont look at myself as a white man, and that doesnt mean much of anything beyond myself and my own thinking.

I cant control others, so.. meh.

Its apparently a very controversial take nowadays, but like I said.. Ive yet to be convinced its morally "wrong" despite increasing proclamations otherwise.

To be blunt, I just see a lot of people with poisoned minds (either by their own doing or inflicted upon them) being directed by corporate-political interests. Everything is run through an Identity Filter (race, left/right, gender, etc.).
edit on 3-6-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I have wanted reform for years. But as a white male my voice is unheard.

Get it yet?

We are all slaves but by the elites control they make us hate each other based on our skin color which waters it all down?

All of these cities burning are run by Democrats, yet I as a Trump supporter am responsible?

We are all slaves and the color of our skin has NOTHING to do with it!

The color of your bank account is what matters. If it's Green you're Good.

It's not your fault any of this is happening. Not you personally, tho in hindsight we surely could have done more.

What they're doing to inflame you and corrupt your Heart with negativity is creating an atrocity then shaming you for it.

Shame is one of the greatest weapons a manipulator uses to "gas light" their unwitting victims.

Blame and Shame.
It's an old Game.

You have to get out of this box (TV) and free yourself from the mental chains they convinced everyone was their burden to bear.

This whole thing was a sham and the only way out is to step back, calm down, realize it's all dumb BS, then let it go and stop caring.

Once you buy into the outrage - no matter what side you find yourself on - you get owned.

Idiots will always believe in idiotic things and speak out their rears. TPTB will use that against us.

By stepping back and clearing yourself of the filthy lies and negative energies they are putting in everyone you will free yourself from their grip.

Mankind was meant to be Pursuing Happiness and Loving and Compassionate. This BS they're spreading isn't who we are. It's not our natural state - they have to manipulate us into being rotten.

So clear it all out and refocus on positivity. Then you'll really be socking it to them.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Sorry about the grandfather/uncle thing. RIF.

Let's cut to it. I don't think you are immoral at all and I wish more people saw other people instead of color. I also think your uncle had a good way of regulating his own reaction to others.

It's only controversial with people who like to argue like it's the last day on earth. No matter how much we disagree, we ought to live with each other. In every sense of the word.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

You can sit on the fence and that's okay!

I however am going to fight against those who wish to destroy my freedom and liberty!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Want to get rid of racism, stop talking about it.

And, we had stopped "talking" about it. Before 2008, race had ceased to be much of an issue. Blacks and whites were doing just fine together. Sure, there were the occasional haters, but in general, we didn't even think about race. We had black/white friends, black/white neighbors, black/white co-workers, and we were just all Americans doing the American thing.

Then the 2008 election happened and within the first few months after Jan. 2009 (inauguration), a certain someone began stirring the sh*tp*+ of racism by getting involved in a Cambridge, MA local minor incident.

Thereafter, our progress began to crumble as one fire was stoked after the other. The Dems NEED racial division. They don't survive without it.

edit on 3-6-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

Bless you, Muzz! next time you are in Denver HMU. I've got the tacos and a drop of good honey at the bottom of a glass with a finger or two of the Irish and they have your name on em'.

Dude, lol, I've been in Denver like a whole month now.

Mostly up around Westminster/Broomfield area but right now I'm in Boulder today.

I really love Colorado lol.

U2U me if you're serious.
I had no idea you were here lol.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I support good people, organisations, get corrupt.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Right on and sent.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

I think we have forgotten the commonalities between us, and I strongly suspect its intentional.

I was essentially raised around all kinds of people. I never even thought it was anything other than hair or eye color until much later in life. It was never a conscious choice, Im pretty damn hardwired this way, and.. Im good with it.

Doesnt mean I cant recognize racism either, but it certainly isnt my first conclusion if I see a white person and a black person in any sort of interaction.

For the vast majority of us, I think there is so much amazing stuff we can talk about and work together on that we dont even need to touch upon where we disagree. Weve just been programmed to have it the other way 'round.

That also doesnt mean there isnt a place for disagreement and debate, that stuff is healthy. It just seems we have forgotten how to actually do that without losing sight of everything else.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This lady sums up Black Lives Matter. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

She isn't black and her voice doesn't matter! Look at the white woman telling her so. /sarcasm

edit on 3-6-2020 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Obama, the great divider! That's why the Bilderberg group flew him and Hillary to Chantilly, VA to break Hillary's heart to tell her a black man would be better to divide the nation, than a white woman!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

I've lived in St. Louis for 41 years and this has not been my experience at all. I've heard more ugly things from white people than I ever have from black people. But I get that everyone's experience is different. Comparing black on black vs black on white or white vs white is more complicated than just race so its not really useful to compare numbers like that either.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Red Lives Matter

Yellow Lives Matter

Black Lives Matter

White Lives Matter

All lives are precious

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join