It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Do Not Support Black Lives Matter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I do not support Blue Lives Matter.

Why di they think they're more special than teachers, or garbage men, or bus drivers, or waiters, or...

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: whyamIhere

I hear you loud and clear, even when we disagree. Bless you for having a black son that you never had to have "the talk" with. I would give my life for a world where that was common. A world where this is the norm

"I'm leaving, love you!"

"Love you too, have a great day!"

Is a world where George Floyd made a real difference. I welcome it. I hope we can work together to achieve it.

I talk every day.

Cause this is my only little corner of this world.

I’m trying to keep it going.

Much love to your family.

I wish peace and prosperity to your little corner of this world.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
No lives matter,
But if it's somehow possible, the lives of those who riot and loot shutting down communities matter even less than not at all.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

a reply to: muzzleflash

You I adore. Actually, nothing but love for all of you, TBH, but you are special. Your recommendation on honey was bomb-diggety.

EDIT: got righteous and hit play before the song was ready. You are absolutely correct about regaining our power as the only legitimate form of American government. The corporate powers that be and their legions hold so many cards though and every time we get a chance to vote, its a choice between snip and syphilis, if you catch my drift.

Thanks Ozzy!

Yes that's why I do not vote, because none represent me (Constitutionalist).

I refuse to participate in the madness and am biding my time until actual true Statesmen arrive and start talking reasonably about how to fix this broken system.

The politicians now are just crowd manipulators. They pander and lie and completely avoid discussing real problems and definitely won't offer realistic solutions.

They want problems. It keeps We the People occupied and hamstrung, incapable of counteracting their tyranny.

You know how I "vote"? By getting people to think twice or thrice and to question things. Just one good idea is worth a million votes if you share it.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

June 1, 1921. Tulsa, OK.

A white woman was scared of a black man. The KKK responded by burning down an entire (black) neighborhood, dragging bodies behind cars, killing indiscriminately and looting their homes and businesses.

The slavery at this point was just the beginning. Events like the Tulsa race massacre are woven into the complicated fabric of our shared history that we are still trying to redeem in 2020.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Why di they think they're more special than teachers, or garbage men, or bus drivers, or waiters, or...

Interesting.

So considering your support for Antifa and ACAB would you cheer for a cop being murdered by one of your comrades?
Would you cheer for the murder of a teacher by your comrades?
How about the garbage man or bus driver or waiters or..............

Keep on talking and exposing yourself!

Now I know why you are "TERRIFIED" by being labeled a terrorist organization!

Hope Barr locks all of you down and sends you to gitmo!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s
If the Black Lives Matter people get to flip their lids when someone says All Lives Matter screaming that it invalidates them, then we can likewise flip our lids and be offended that Black Lives Matter invalidates us.

If saying All Lives Matters, which would include Blacks obviously, is somehow invalidating blacks. Then what they say is rightly exclusionary and everyone else had every right to feel that way -- excluded and offended and less than.

I don't care what struggle they think they have.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I support people when they are abused by the government.

I do not support people when they abuse us (regular folks) as recompense.
edit on 6 3 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

June 1, 1921. Tulsa, OK.

A white woman was scared of a black man. The KKK responded by burning down an entire (black) neighborhood, dragging bodies behind cars, killing indiscriminately and looting their homes and businesses.

The slavery at this point was just the beginning. Events like the Tulsa race massacre are woven into the complicated fabric of our shared history that we are still trying to redeem in 2020.

This doesn't change what you support, the attempted burning alive of a child, the murder of a retired black police officer, black police officers shot, because their lives don't matter.

Sorry I wasn't alive in 1921, neither were you.

The murder of Floyd should not have happened and his killer has been charged and will go to trial, as well as the officers who let it happen.

I do not condone rioting/looting and declaring that only the lives of a single race matter and all other lives are worthless.

That is the message.

You do know that for over 2000 years, all of recorded history, black people have enslaved black people legally, you do know that up until this very day black people are legally enslaved in several African countries by black people. Until BLM says those lives matter, I can not take them seriously. They really don't care about black people held in actual, real slavery this very day.

Until the BLM condemn the attempted burning alive of a child the wrong color, I can not take them seriously and only wonder about their humanity.

Until the BLM become as angry at the murder by BLM of a black police officer and the shooting of black police officers, I can only hold BLM in the highest contempt as expressing the highest order of racism, prejudice and bigotry.

edit on 6/3/20 by The2Billies because: spelling

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

June 1, 1921. Tulsa, OK.

The only way we can Truly Repent as a people is to actually stand by our ideals and Constitutional Principles even if it costs us dearly - especially when it's costly.

If we Truly reflected the high ideals of our speech - the whole entire world WILL follow and Love us.

But our nation has gone against all of these ideals in the most profoundly brutal back stabbing ways.

It's our DUTY to regain Govt and force it to represent our beliefs and values or maybe we don't have any left to defend?

We are supposed to, as so called "Free People's" lead this world into the greatness of Liberty and Compassion and Illumination.

But what are we doing? We're lying cheating and killing our way into global ruin. Wtf??

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Everyone matters. Right now (as always after a case like this) we are talking about black lives matter because another black man was murdered by cop on death trip while a bunch of pussy-enablers either helped or stood guard. The fact that they were so brazen as to make jokes about it, as it was happening is a testament to how ridiculous their mentality is and how free they felt to play judge, jury and executioner even though that isn't remotely their job.

Screaming "ALL LIVES MATTER!" right now is like going to a "Susan J. Komen race for the cure" and shouting "ALL CANCERS MATTER."

It is ridiculous and thoroughly beside the point. Right now, George Floyd matters. That's BLM is despite a media narrative designed to break people into marketing segmentation categories. It is a black-led group dedicated to the dead and mourning. If you can't see it, fine.

It doesn't change a damn thing in the real.

So I am not allowed to be outraged at a murdering Cop ?

Because I’m not Black I am not allowed to be outraged ?

This is my point.

We are all enraged. Why must we divide our outrage by color ?

Everyone is grieving. Why can’t people be allowed to be outraged together ?

Absolutely spot on!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Chicago called and left a message - black lives don't matter.

When you consider that 74% of all black on black murders in Chicago are intentionally unsolved, your comment is not far from the truth.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I support Black Lives Matter.

Your flawed characterization of their position is irrelevant to reality of theirs. End of.

htt ps://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8384065/Black-Lives-Matter-leader-declares-war-police.html?ito=push-notification&ci=17294&si=1184641

They are now declaring war on the police according to this article. You may want to walk that back.

But as rioting continues across the nation, Newsome refused to call for an end to the violence and looting.

Instead he believes the world needs to be more 'empathetic' towards the rioters

Hawk Newsome, chairman of BLM:

'People are poor. People are desperate. People are frustrated. So what do you expect them to do? People want to destroy because they're angry and they're frustrated.'

You can support the peaceful protest against the murder of Floyd. but if u support BLM, that means looting and burning is oK? What if those are black-owned businesses? Cost of doing business I guess? LOL

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Interesting.

So considering your support for Antifa and ACAB would you cheer for a cop being murdered by one of your comrades?
Would you cheer for the murder of a teacher by your comrades?
How about the garbage man or bus driver or waiters or..............

Keep on talking and exposing yourself!

Now I know why you are "TERRIFIED" by being labeled a terrorist organization!

Hope Barr locks all of you down and sends you to gitmo!

You have been Divided and Conquered.

It's all about your Heart and Mind.

Here you are, angry at the mayhem, at the injustice. You thought.

But all of that drama was fabricated by the MSM to divide you vs your countryman.

Rather than calling for reform and the reinstitution of our founding principles, here you are foaming at the mouth wanting retribution and vengeance against the very people we ought to have allied with against the system that owns us all like slaves?

Now you're enemies with your own people that live down the street. They want you dead, you want them dead.

But that's retarded and will NEVER FIX ANYTHING!!!

You wanna know how we turn this around? Self-control, patience, discipline, reason, education, compassion, and Liberty.

This is all about emotional outrage - brought to you by the all powerful masters at the MSM.

We are so far behind. Please reevaluate your views and help me shift the tides a lil here. You can't let them do this to your Heart Mind and Soul. You're above this!!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

The problem with this is context. I saw it put this way: yes, all lives matter, but not everyones house is om fire. You dont fight one fire while pointing out the potential risk of another fire that isnt currently active.

What needs to happen is a healthy dose of statistical reality. But that kind of logic is always lost when passions are high.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I have wanted reform for years. But as a white male my voice is unheard.

Get it yet?

We are all slaves but by the elites control they make us hate each other based on our skin color which waters it all down?

All of these cities burning are run by Democrats, yet I as a Trump supporter am responsible?

We are all slaves and the color of our skin has NOTHING to do with it!
edit on 3-6-2020 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I know its become a bit of a cliche but it doesn't make it any less true; All Lives Matter.
Until we all recognise and accept that there will always be divisions.

Same as with Music of Black Origin Awards......absolute bollocks, its just music regardless of anything like race, creed or ethnicity.

As for White Privilege?
What a total and utter crock of #!
Tell that to my ancestors who spent years picking potatoes in a field in Ireland for nothing more than a subsistence level existence, same as the vast majority of white people.
I saw no evidence of 'white privilege' growing up on a council estate in a town in North East England......no-one's ever given me anything for free and I'd say everything possible was done to hold me back and keep me down.
Everything I've got I've got myself, no head start or passive #ing advantages at all.

Its absolute bollocks.
A middle-class Black Man - or woman - has a far better chance of getting on and being afforded priviledge than any White - or Black, or Asian or whatever - working class person here in the UK.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Slavery was acceptable throughout the world up until recently. Though the world never seen slavery on the scale and level as when Europeans began to have global power and reach.

Pointing out blacks enslave blacks is probably racist. It's an unnecessary view of the past because at that time poverty and war could make a slave of anyone.

Nobody was exploited as much as the Africans during Europe's colonial days

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Feel free to check my thinking on this..

The only relevance Floyds skin color would have to me is if he was killed because of it. Now, everyone is screaming thats what happened, but I havent really seen any indication it is what happened.

It only gets murkier as we learn of the history between the people involved here.

Historically, it also seems that making it about race pretty solidly prevents us from looking at the overall problem. Limiting it solely through a lens that seems divisive at best.

For some personal context, my uncle was black and a deeply influential figure in my life. Between him, and the more extended family, he told me he steadfastly refused to refer to himself as a "black" man. He said the moment that happens, everything gets filtered first through race, then everything else and it can quickly poison ones mind.

Ive yet to be convinced he was wrong about that, even if nowadays Ive been told that it makes me part of the problem.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

ALL CANCERS MATTER.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join