It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Do Not Support Black Lives Matter

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Take a gander at the black lives matters website. It's unreal what their position is.

We are unapologetically Black in our positioning. In affirming that Black Lives Matter, we need not qualify our position. To love and desire freedom and justice for ourselves is a prerequisite for wanting the same for others.

Ok and that's wrong because??.

We affirm the lives of Black queer and trans folks, disabled folks, undocumented folks, folks with records, women, and all Black lives along the gender spectrum. Our network centers those who have been marginalized within Black liberation movements.

We are working for a world where Black lives are no longer systematically targeted for demise
blacklivesmatter.com...

Wow!! truly scary positions to have, LGBTQ Ppl included??

www.teenvogue.com...
Look here ^^ there is nothing there about Kill de white Ppl reference Eddie Murphy ole SNL skit.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I gave them a list the other day of 50 Black, Jewish and gay victims of right-wing murderers like Roof.

In the last Two Years.

Yet, I can't find a single murderer who went after a group of White people because of their race, ethnicity, sexual orientation.

The ratio of police state murders of unarmed Black men is something like 4 to 1. The rates of arrest and conviction (not crime) are 3 to 1. That doesn't mean that more crimes are committed by Blacks, it means that the system targets Blacks.

The system is the problem. Unless someone here will stand up and tell me that Blacks are inately more criminal.

Will anyone go on the record?

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I gave them a list the other day of 50 Black, Jewish and gay victims of right-wing murderers like Roof.

In the last Two Years.

Yet, I can't find a single murderer who went after a group of White people because of their race, ethnicity, sexual orientation.

The ratio of police state murders of unarmed Black men is something like 4 to 1. The rates of arrest and conviction (not crime) are 3 to 1. That doesn't mean that more crimes are committed by Blacks, it means that the system targets Blacks.

The system is the problem. Unless someone here will stand up and tell me that Blacks are inately more criminal.

Will anyone go on the record?

Because reading that makes no sense to them, cognitive dissonance???

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Anyone post the candice Owen's video?

She rips into this whole thing.

She says the black community is the only group to prop up bad people.

You will find they try to make martyrs out of men with long criminal and drug histories.

Candice Owens????
Are you serious?! You mean the person who hates herself and her own black people?!

She does not represent the black voice nor can she speak for them.

She has so many red flags, it would take days to post them all.

Come again. LOL

I think there are more white people hate their own people and they stick out like sore thumbs.

She may be a lot of thing as I rarely have heard her.

But she was factually correct when she says the black community picks the poorest of choices as martyrs.

The people they protest for, draw murals of wear shirts of. Are mostly career criminals with multiple jails stints and long time drug users.

And to the rest of the world, they are all like wtf?

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Bloodworth

So their life is less valuable? The police can be the judge, jury and executioner?

There must be a perfect person to be upset about being killed?

There are people within our own government who have been convicted of crimes. If it is DUI or a white collar crime, they can still be looked upon as valuable citizens, but someone else cannot?

An EMS worker killed in her bed has less value?

A boy in the park has no value?

A man who shoplifted 2 years ago but was jogging and committed no crime is less valuable? Please explain.

Absolutely, ever hear of wormn and children first?
When it comes down to dire times those with more value are taken 1st. Women and children are the weakest so they get a pass.

Imagine being the doctor in charge of telling what hospital beds are more valuable and they get priority over a respirator while the crack head next door dies.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I support All lives matter, sick of the groups :/

edit on 5-6-2020 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
a reply to: whyamIhere

I support All lives matter, sick of the groups :/

Ok show me where to sign- up!...wait it doesn't exist??..see that's that lame assed overused talking point, and the reasons why black lives matter is needed for now.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   

The great thing is you don’t need to sign up, it is a state of mind!

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Do black lives only matter if it involves someone white, or a cop? Where's the media or celebrity "outrage" when it comes to black-on-black crime/murder -- which is more problematic and dominant in society than a few unruly cops. What's with the selective outrage when it comes to black lives "mattering?"
edit on 5-6-2020 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   
This has nothing to do with #[insert colour] lives matter. This is about the absolute disgrace of the Law "Enforcement" in pretty much every country.

Police, they are, in the main, absolute scum. They are bullies and cowards, they are institutionalized and not just racist, they are just power crazy, is it their fault?

In many other organizations, being wrong is a learning opportunity, in some such as Doctors, you dont even take the risk, you refer the decision. For some reason, a police person cannot be seen to say 'I do not know' and call a superior, as the public, we do not accept a public servant can be wrong or not know, this backs the police into a corner and added to that is the macho attitude in the precinct, its a recipe for disaster.

You cannot be a good police officer without years of fair experience and we as the public should not expect every officer to be # hot, therefore the police should not come in with this attitude that they cannot be seen to be wrong or not know something. I think this needs addressing.

Finally that a person died for the alleged offense of passing a counterfeit bill at the hands of a badged bully should not fit into standard legal terms of Manslaughter/Murder/Premeditated. Police Officers should be held to a higher level of standards than the public.

Im not sure if its the same in the US bur British Police will stop a car chase and let them get away (for now) to keep the public safe(r). This man had not been tried or convicted of any crime, his crime of maybe passing a counterfeit bill did not warrant his arrest, there was no need for him to be arrested, you might as well arrest the shop owner for accepting fake money, its a non crime.

In my opinion this has nothing to do with BLM - it is a completely fookd up police operation with an agenda and this shows major issues with the Police that go well beyond racism.

TL
R - this Copper is a nasty piece of work that is the product of a morally corrupt police force, never mind just BLM (no disrespect), the institution needs an overhaul, a MAJOR overhaul.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

The great thing is you don’t need to sign up, it is a state of mind!

Naaw bruh!!.. that's a weak response , you want an intangible response to a tangible problem, the All Lives Matter crew had 7 yrs to counter and build a better org than Black Lives Matter and really show them how it's done,....crickets until the next unwarranted police killing and stalling for prosecution.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
Do black lives only matter if it involves someone white, or a cop? Where's the media or celebrity "outrage" when it comes to black-on-black crime/murder -- which is more problematic and dominant in society than a few unruly cops. What's with the selective outrage when it comes to black lives "mattering?"

What makes you assume that BLM doesn't work with communities as well?

Source

Next?

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
All Lives Matter .. well, except for Black men executed on the street, and protesters getting pepper sprayed, and folks in church who get shot in the back, and ...

Can anyone show me one person who chants "All Lives Matter" actually out trying to help the Black community or any community that is under attack? I mean, if you feel that ALL lives actually matter, you're out there advocating for civil rights and due process for EVERYONE right? Not just whining in response to the people who are working for equality?

Anyone?
edit on 5-6-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Source

Next?

Was just about to post this
Black Activists Don’t Ignore Crime
www.nytimes.com...

edit on 5-6-2020 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Source

Next?

I sure don't see any protests, public outrage, looting, and riots over it... And NEITHER do you. Only if it involves a white person or cop. Next.
edit on 5-6-2020 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Source

Next?

I sure don't see any protests, public outrage, looting, and riots over it... And NEITHER do you. Only if it involves a white person or cop. Next.

Why would an org dedicated to end So-called Blk on Blk crimes, riot against the thing they are there to stop!..oh ok it's not on FOX n Frenz..so it doesn't exist...and if you truly cared you'd look it up before hitting send on your device.

And BLM, is primarily organized to addressing problems with the Justice system,that's their focus, anything else is just topping.
edit on 5-6-2020 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

There are women and children killed as well, I mentioned just two of them although not by name. I understand that you do not care to realize this.
I see there will always be an excuse and reasoning it should have occurred.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Source

Next?

You're upset that folks aren't looting and rioting over Black-on-Black violence? Get a life.

I know you're desperate to find any excuse for state violence against Black Americans. I get it. I know that the protests are an in-your-face reminder that most Americans don't agree with the police state executions that regularly take place.

But if you really give a # about ALL PEOPLE then stop trying to get in the way of the folks helping ANY PEOPLE.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

Anyone post the candice Owen's video?

She rips into this whole thing.

She says the black community is the only group to prop up bad people.

You will find they try to make martyrs out of men with long criminal and drug histories.

Candice Owens????
Are you serious?! You mean the person who hates herself and her own black people?!

She does not represent the black voice nor can she speak for them.

She has so many red flags, it would take days to post them all.

Come again. LOL

I think there are more white people hate their own people and they stick out like sore thumbs.

She may be a lot of thing as I rarely have heard her.

But she was factually correct when she says the black community picks the poorest of choices as martyrs.

The people they protest for, draw murals of wear shirts of. Are mostly career criminals with multiple jails stints and long time drug users.

And to the rest of the world, they are all like wtf?

I mean, we can cherry pick what people say and find 10 tangible things they say and then proclaim.."See, I told you, this person is on point"" That doesn't mean that person is a savory person at all. You have to look at everything before putting that person on your shoulders.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Of course, every life is important. When it comes to black on black crime, there are numerous organizations out here helping to curb and mitigate the situation on a daily basis. Some more grassroots than others. You just don't hear about them on the news like BLM. They prefer to work in the background and actually work with the youth to help control the gun and drug problem that has infiltrated the inner city neighborhoods.

Understand that BLM is just 1 group. They have many purposes but their main fight is police brutality against black people and the fight to help bring justice in cases that warrant it. Other groups are working in a more full time manner to help the black on black crime problems and yes, they are outraged by it. The media has painted the picture than BLM should be doing this instead of what they are doing now. Wake up and do some research on this.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join