It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified Federal Law Enforcement Agents out side the White House.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
federal it says and yet the patchs are from all over teh country and Prison Guards are NOT law enforcement of any type alest not more then a hand full have any accutlal police training .

Anyone i mean any who Uses the Looting excuse to justified Unmarked armed people who may not even be certified police of any type is in no way sporting any thing to do with America Constitution and any one who believes TRUMP can just form his own police force of any kind with NO over site has forgot what country this is .

Looters is a pisss poor justification Broad day light NO a single person even throug any thing reporters from Australia being punched and hit with the cops bat NO this Can In no way BE justified BY using looting Not even IN DC as a excuse .
Police shooting people on there own porch police hitting a women who was just in his way as he was leaving .
Police stopping a random car and tazing every one in it wile dragging them out .

I have never seen so many examples of police brutality against reporters and random people who are standing in the wrong spot mean wile mobs have trashed malls they DO NOTHING .
means wile TRUMP TOWERS have police guarding i wile all across the country people business get looted and Cops stand looking stupid .

Going by what I have seen the Only people the cops seam to do any thing at all with are Ones who happen to be right in front of them . In my city they looted the mall cops did NOTHING . 2 days later 23 protesters are arrested and let go in hours and No evidence of ANY wrong doing .

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The looting was going on not a COP IN site . Mean wile 4 hours of street cams NO violence of ANY TYPE out front of the white house trumps comes out and his PRIVET secret police start gassing shooting people with rubber bullets and even PUCH a Australian reporter and hit another one .

Right out front of the white house . Trump hiring his own police ? NO over site what so ever ?
Looters states away DO NOT justify this nore even if looters are in DC national Guard is more then capable of stopping looters

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

You should. We have a right to know what agency these people represent.

The STAY OFF THE LAWN agency....

Are you afraid they will loot and burn businesses?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I wonder if they know this guy.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
n PUCH a Australian reporter .

He was Australian, what do you expect?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

That guy could take 50 rounds in the belly and laugh...

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Well Im am trapped In this mess along with MILLIONS of others who want nothing more then to live in peace and alest some safety .
safety from police brutality and safety from LOOTERS .

The real irony is I am on SSI and have No options of living off my own work any longer way to old to be doing manual construction labor and cancer losing a eye a finger have made it impossible for me to work a regular job without re-schooling and retraining which is FORBID when on ssi .

Heck I can NOT even OWN more then 2000 $ worth of assets including cash the stim package ha they took that back before i ever seen it lol .and many on ssi have not seen a dime . But fact is all of us older people are trapped in the system .
I would love nothing more then to go back to school for accounting or some such so I dont need ssi a sit down job but that is out of teh question the mint i enrolled in schooling i would lose the Only money I have coming in .

I am in No position to make any kind of stand what so ever on any Government issues It does not matter if i dont like Trump it does NOT matter if you LOVE him because right now you may be able to come here and say show what you feal But the day will come when you will be me .

The Government has frozen banking in the past the government has even made having gold illegal for a time things like this are what brought that kind of action . The best we can Hope for is peace of any kind as soon as looting or unemployment or hyperinflation starts all bets are off .

I wish good luck to all people love trump hate him does not matter because the government can change every thing with the stroke of a pen and even hire Police who are NOT police and shoot you own your own porch
edit on 3-6-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

They just might.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Really
You

federal it says and yet the patchs are from all over teh country and Prison Guards are NOT law enforcement of any type alest not more then a hand full have any accutlal police training

en.m.wikipedia.org...

The Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP) is a United States federal law enforcement agency under the Department of Justice responsible for the care, custody, and control of incarcerated individuals.

How is there any truth to your statement of “ Prison Guards are NOT law enforcement of any type”?
edit on 4-6-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: Xtrozero

They just might.

Moms Subaru and a handful of bricks don't count lol. I think he was referring to 50 rounds from a firearm.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join