It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goofy Female Rapper Alert

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I've seen some people "promote" their music on here so I figured YOLO. I'm starting a new goofy project called Ice Krispy, and, well, I rap. Yeah. I don't think I'm very good yet but I find my own music catchy so maybe you will too.
During these odd times I've found a lot of time to sit with my pad, pen, and big imagination (Saliva reference, lol) and I haven't made anything in a while so I figured why not, I'll re enter the stage as a well-hated, very annoying soundcloud rapper.

Mods if this isn't appropriate feel free to whack me for the self promo. I'm not looking to sell any music or anything I swear, I just wanna share my rap and maybe bring a smile to someone's face.

Ice Krispy - Getcha Somma That
soundcloud.com...

I also made the logo/art thing for it:

I produced the beats and did most of the mastering in protools
Used some old studio mic and I don't even know what brand it is so sorry if the vocals sound poorly mixed, I hope you guys like it.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: servovenford

Loved it. Great job. It's always good to see people put their talent out there. Keep moving forward.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Aww thanks!!

I can't wait to put some more tracks up. I'm thinking of calling the album "Litness Test". LOL

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Not too bad.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Eazy-E would be proud! Ha

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Woo! Thanks!

a reply to: RubyRogue

Haha thanks, dude Eazy-E is one of my absolute inspirations.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Yeah I like it. its good.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
If you never heard of “froggie fresh” aka Krispy Kreme u should YouTube him. Your music reminds me of his rap a bit he was goofy as hell and had on going thinks with his nerdy friend mike

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Not for me, but so awesome you're doing it!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Well done and fun. Thanks for posting your talent.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Yeah, I really liked your rap! Very fun. Love your voice too.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

Aw haha thanks for appreciating anyway.

a reply to: Onlyyouknow

Thanks so much! Fun is what I aim for!

a reply to: Brotherman

Thanks so much!! Krispy Kreme was awesome. I love his stuff!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I couldn't really listen to it properly at work, and rap really isn't my thing, but it sounded OK. If I get time, I'll give it a better listen tonight.

I also like the prospective album title and the graphics - a complete package ready for general release.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Dude thank you

I'm glad you like the whole package with the graphics and all that jazz. This started out as a silly hobby but maybe I'll go viral one day...

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: servovenford

Dude thank you

I'm glad you like the whole package with the graphics and all that jazz. This started out as a silly hobby but maybe I'll go viral one day...

No probs, just go for it. Also sometimes an old school mic can colour a piece and give it a distinctive sound. Hell, think of all those old 8-bit synths, drums and spring reverbs that 'made' a particular sound.

Also, try and do something way different and 'out there' because you really need to turn heads to stand out. It could be a new 'thing', you never know.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Alrighty! You got it!
Thanks so much for the encouragement haha. I'll do my best to do something as "out there" as I can and I will turn those heads and heck, maybe even turn the world upside down.

You never know.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I love your voice, it's velvety yet raw, like a feminine method man.

I'd love to hear some more lyric intensive bars, but the vibe, and the sound, is on point.

Please don't take that negatively, you are out there doing it for real and I'm just some shmuck sitting on his ass.

So,

Sincerely,
~joe

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

You are awesome! Thanks very much for that, no way in heck I could take that negatively. I take that as a huge compliment! Especially because I'm a little self conscious of my voice and I feel a little quacky. LOL

I've been shy to get too lyrically into it but you're totally right, I bet I could slam if I put a little more soul into them words.

Thanks Joe

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Dope!
And yes, Litness Test.

Stay TRILL!
(I just learnt that word.)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

TRILL for life my friend! Thank you!