It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is AG Keith Ellison really the right person to prosecute this case?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
AG Keith Ellison's office has upped the charges on the police officers in the Floyd case. Not a big deal from the outside but once you start taking a look it seems like so much more comes into play.

Antifa has been accused of rioting in Minnesota. His son has recently come out to say he supports AntiFa but how many remember this...

Link

It is gone from Twitter so do not try to find it. What you have though is a former chair of the DNC posing with a book called “Antifa: The Anti-Fascist Handbook.” The book calls violence during counter-protests “a small though vital sliver of anti-fascist activity.”

Now, this is the same guy whose state governor and mayor to let the rioting happen.

Ellison’s post said the book should “strike fear into the heart” of President Donald Trump. The tweet, which drew more than 8,000 comments and more than 2,500 retweets, drew pushback from Republicans, who have criticized the movement’s at-times violent disruptions of speaking engagements and white supremacist rallies.

Does anyone want to start talking about how the fix is in to create a flashpoint to derail the current administration. The sickest part is that they are using the death of a man and doing it in the same fashion they did in 2016.

This is guy who is stating that White Supremacists are going this in the name of AntiFa. On this twitter account. It gets better. Did you know his son is a city councilman in Minneapolis????

Seems to me this is all about leading up to the acquittal of the cops and the final door broken down in the racial war divide and it will all be handled by AG Ellison.

The fix is in to keep the chaos going on and on and on.....

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
He is not the right person to fix ANYTHING. I wouldnt trust him to fix my snowblower.
edit on 3-6-2020 by Fools because: 3

See my OP please:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-6-2020 by Fools because: .

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I saw where they are going for Murder 2? Ehhhh, I think they had it solid at Murder 3. So it makes me think the agenda is to charge the cop at a level that won't pass the legal guidelines thus letting the cop off.

Then you and I both know the snip storm that will come from that.

I think comrade Ellison is more interested in watching America burn than he is of putting a cop behind bars.

See where I am going with this?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Yup. Nice OP.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

That is what I see. When it happens the last week will look like a trip to Disney.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I am wondering just how it came to be that Ellison is
replacing the first prosecutor?

Does anyone have the story on that?

As for Ellison and his Antifa support, here are some good
links that are active.

Keith Ellisoncontroversies.

Ellison is also freinds with a criminal leader of Antifa
from Oregon, Luis Marquez.

I think there is a picture of the two together
at the link, and Ellison holding up the Antifa book.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Is AG Keith Ellison really the right person to prosecute this case?

NO.

You know it's bullsnip when they charge one time and then change the charges before there's ever a effing trial.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Luis Marquez

Absolute waste of oxygen! Big man when he has his horde of soy boys but an absolute POS and coward.

Doesn't surprise me to see Ellison hanging out with him.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: burntheships

Luis Marquez

Absolute waste of oxygen! Big man when he has his horde of soy boys but an absolute POS and coward.

Doesn't surprise me to see Ellison hanging out with him.

Yep, and his association with Nation of Islam and Louis Farrakhan
is also quite concerning.

I think you hit the nail on the head with your previous post.
This is stacking up to be quite the ongoing ordeal.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Mike Freeman is the Hennipen County Attorney and Iman Ellison is the state Attorney, I can't believe that Antifa and the White supremisists would work together, they hate each other, and i believe that Antifa is an organized mob not the loose group that foolish people say it is, I mean do you believe the police had the pallets of bricks distributed around Minneapolis
so the looters and rioters can throw at the cops! It's pretty quiet nere now

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TimHeller
Mike Freeman is the Hennipen County Attorney and Iman Ellison is the state Attorney, I can't believe that Antifa and the White supremisists would work together, they hate each other, and i believe that Antifa is an organized mob not the loose group that foolish people say it is, I mean do you believe the police had the pallets of bricks distributed around Minneapolis
so the looters and rioters can throw at the cops! It's pretty quiet nere now

Ummmmm, what the morons who keep calling Trump and his supporters white supremacists don't realize is that even the white supremacists hate Trump!

You know, his supporting Israel his daughter marrying a Jew? lol Clown world #Honkahonk

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Keith Ellison is possibly the "wrongest" person to be involved with this case.

He is a known hot head and has mental issues.

He needs to shut up and recuse ⭕🔺⭕🔻⭕

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

but he also has the Muslim card to pull in his pocket when the protesting about his appointment starts.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Like it has been mentioned he is the worst choice unless they want to steer the outcome into further chaos and destruction. Anything less than the maximum the charges allow will likely bring more protests, looting, and violence. But let's be honest even full convictions for all on all counts will lead to more protests, looting, and violence. The primary goal is to blame this all on Trump and ensure he doesn't get reelected, this has a huge potential to backfire and helping him win, and that's when the sparks will really fly.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Seeing Mr. Ellison's affinity for Antifa and his sons involvement with Antifa, he should recuse himself from this case.

edit on 3-6-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

top topics

join