It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black People killed during protest

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
During the course of this "peaceful protest" we have had people killed during this. many our black people. Are we going to say the names of each of these people?

Are we going to continue the cycle that lead to these deaths?

ktla.com...

One of the sad stories:

A federal law enforcement officer was providing security at a federal courthouse during a protest when someone fired shots from a vehicle. Dave Patrick Underwood, 53, died and another officer was critically wounded.

It was not immediately clear if the drive-by shooting was related to the protests, though the federal building’s glass doors were smashed and the front entrance was sprayed with anti-police graffiti.

this gentleman is black, does his life matter.

Do the families of these individuals get to have national memorials? Do they get to have thier names chanted by 150 million people? Are these lives that were lost no less important?

www.ctvnews.ca...

edit on 3-6-2020 by American-philosopher because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I'm going to guess, that because he, and the retired officer in St. Louis, were in Law enforcement, their color no longer matters.
Only the badge?

What a sad week for America.

My heart goes out to all their families.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Put everyone back to work and they will not be able to protest, they are getting big checks for not working right now. Stick them on a WPA program somewhere instead of paying them to protest.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Domestic terrorists don't recognize skin color. All they want is body count.

State and local officials are just as guilty as the murderers. They have thousands of cameras, contact tracing, and other means of knowing exactly where the murderers are every single night.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Human empathy ignores skin colour because the underlying instinct is to sympathize when one see's someone in distress.

Propaganda is designed to destroy human empathy and break down the will of the individual and to replace it with the will of the collective.

Like what we're seeing right now, they want this to be about skin colour sooo bad that they are simply making it about skin colour even when they know we know its all BS - they've been pushing this move since before Dec 23rd 1913 and the NWO has arrived, whether or not they stay is up to America and the individuals who make her who she is.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25216120]chiefsmom[/

I don't think he had a badge or a uniform...
He just got in their way.

His murder was filmed if you want to see it.
I don't care to watch it again.
edit on 3-6-2020 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

Correction!
I thought this was about David dorn..
A 77 yr old retired cop shot is Saint Louis..

My apologies..
edit on 3-6-2020 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

That's not important unless the shooter was white, but it's a catch 22 because Underwood was a cop. This will get local coverage, maybe a few seconds on national news, but that's all.

I wonder what would happen, how people would feel, if the police all gathered to protest Underwood's death.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Sadly, the media is deciding which tragic murder is
most important, they will run with the story that
demonizes their opponents.

True outrage would be equal coverage of all of these
murders, but that would also give people something
real to think about. Fake outrage serves their purpose well.

It is a tragedy that people are so easily led on the wrong path.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The killing and rioting needs to stop!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

That's not important unless the shooter was white, but it's a catch 22 because Underwood was a cop. This will get local coverage, maybe a few seconds on national news, but that's all.
a reply to: LSU2018

Are we going to see Don Lemon get on his soap box and talk about this

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

a reply to: vonclod

I had been thinking for a while that we need a MLK jr, ghandi, type of person to come along and bring our country together. Bcuase we are just so divided. on everything!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

I had been thinking for a while that we need a MLK jr, ghandi, type of person to come along and bring our country together. Bcuase we are just so divided. on everything!

Unfortunately, they are going to have to be an off-worlder because no-one on this planet is prepared to have a human tell them what to do.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Put everyone back to work and they will not be able to protest, they are getting big checks for not working right now. Stick them on a WPA program somewhere instead of paying them to protest.

Screw that. Put these Looting pricks in prison for a long time. AND let everyone else go back to work.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

I hear you, I don't know if he/she exists..maybe they do, but with the media bullsh#t 3 ring circus we live with now..I'm not sure the message will get through. Soo much division/talking over each other, fueled by lunatic politicians, and the media.

edit on 3-6-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Doesn't matter.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I'm so weary of praying for the dead and the injured and the burned out and everyone in harm's way and just the whole world... no exceptions.

I'm so weary of the blood lust and saber rattling everywhere.

I'm so weary of the exploitation of the dead and their families for cheap political purposes.

I'm so weary of the virtue signaling and chest thumping and victim Olympics.

Heaven help us because we're falling fast.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I saw a video of rioters trying to attack a FedEx driver, he was able to drive away, however one of the attackers was behind the cab and got smeared by a trailer tire for about 10 blocks. Do dumb things, get squashed like a grape.

edit: I found a link, pretty graphic

www.youtube.com...
edit on 3-6-2020 by panoz77 because: added video

Longer 2 min clip
www.youtube.com...
edit on 3-6-2020 by panoz77 because: added another link

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I find it unfortunate that any death is reduced to a political talking point. In the grand scheme of things, dead people can't change their opinions so what the hell is the point of killing someone over an opinion?

new topics

top topics

join