It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chauvin's charge raised to 2nd degree murder, 3 other officers charged

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: fozziesnare

All that aside, you can't put your knee into a guys neck for 9 mins like that.

We should do the 9 min knee to the neck challenge here..any takers?

I hope there aren't too many millennials reading this, they love challenges like that, and tide pods, and boiling water over the head.

Ha, no kidding!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: fozziesnare

The brain can survive 6 minutes with out blood flow. The body 3 minutes without air. Both within the limits.
Which brings up new questions of the EMS. Why didn't they start mouth to mouth or CPR? If he was dead on the scene, doesn't the coroner have to come to the site to declare him dead?

Very good question!

He did not die from asphyxia, it was heart failure I believe, with factors, the 9 min stress position exasperated any condition he may of had, the position for sure restricts breathing, and blood flow. Another good question was "why did he continue for over 2 mins while Floyd was out/gone?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Xtrozero

In a way, I see these protests as blackmail. Pay with this guy spending a long time in prison or else.

The thing may be past that by now. I think more than this one cop, the system needs some overhaul. All previous protest haven't changed much.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

In a way, I see these protests as blackmail. Pay with this guy spending a long time in prison or else.

I was listening to Ben Shapiro yesterday and I think he threw out the statistic that around 900 to 1000 people per year are killed by cops, around 400+ are white and 200+ are black. Out of the 200+ blacks killed about 10 are not armed...

This really give us a perspective when 9000 people are killed each year by gang members with most of them black. Floyd was one of those 10 that should not have died, but a good perspective of the bigger picture is important.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Ideally, this would be a great time for the actual protesters to go home and take a shower.

Leave the trouble makers exposed and alone with the cops and the guard.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
It's funny, what people "choose" not to see.

Mostly because they are imbeciles.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

So being armed is now grounds for extrajudicial execution? It must be an absolute miracle that no one was killed during the armed protests at state capitals a few weeks ago.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
June 4, 2020

George Floyd's Brother wants Derek Chauvin charged with 1st Degree Murder.

www.cbsnews.com...

Maybe the brother knows something we don't, about the Floyd-Chauvin relationship.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
So being armed is now grounds for extrajudicial execution? It must be an absolute miracle that no one was killed during the armed protests at state capitals a few weeks ago.

I think you are trying to read something into a simple statement...They were breaking the law with weapons and were given lawful orders by the police that they did not comply with and were shot. That is in about 95% of the cases where the police kills someone, white, black, brown etc. Another 4% were people escaping with no weapons, so yes those waters get murky with that, and about 1% are killed without a weapon or escaping such as in the case of Floyd that everyone on earth says it was murder. So if we break it down with just the black population of 40 million, 200+ are killed by police per year, 190+ are breaking the law with weapons, 10 are breaking the law without weapons but are fleeing and 3 didn't have weapons nor were the fleeing.

Your statement is so ridiculous in your take away of what I wrote I don't even know why I'm answering it...geez.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join