It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chauvin's charge raised to 2nd degree murder, 3 other officers charged

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
I was saying that in jest. thats what the family of george floyd was calling for, is for all the other officers invloved to be charged.

I don't mind the protests, as long as they are peaceful. I do mind the rioting and opportunism that has co-opted some of the protests.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: burntheships
I suppose you already know that a jury will decide.

I'm 99% certain that he will be convicted and sentenced. I'm leaving off the last 1% for human stupidity.

Lots of corruption on both sides, we shall see.
I would not want to be on the jury that is for sure.

Getting past that 100% beyond a shadow of a doubt is
going to be a tough one.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
What is

"GAF"

"DNC"

stand for?

Not all of us can read short word.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

It's not 100% proof required and it's not a shadow of a doubt, it's reasonable doubt and any sane person watching the video footage can see beyond a reasonable doubt that he killed that man needlessly.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: whiteblack
"GAF"

Give A F***.

DNC

Democratic National Committee.

edit on 3-6-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: whiteblack
What is

"GAF"

"DNC"

stand for?

Not all of us can read short word.

GAF = "give a f***"
DNC = Democrats

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

it's reasonable doubt

It is actually beyond a reasonable doubt.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I know that.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I am happier seeing the other officers involved are now being charged also, their lack of action in stopping their colleague is just as important to this case
edit on 3-6-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

To late I think. I was impressed at how quickly the four of them were fired and not just put on ''administrative leave'' or given a ''desk job'' while their salaries continued. I think that that measure was considered enough to staunch any up coming protests.

I guess people don't understand that to fire a tenure union cop so quickly means serious crap is coming down on the cop, and it did.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I agree. It sets precedence so in the future when a cop is doing something bad in the presence of other cops they will know their butt is on the line as well if they remain inactive in correcting the action.

a reply to: UpIsNowDown

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
I am happier seeing the other officers involved are now being charged also, their lack of action in stopping their colleague is just as important to this case

That is pretty much everything about this case. The lack of care about a human being and actions on all 4 of them. I think that is worst then if they beat him to death.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Prediction: Rioting continues as opportunists don't GAF.

That's a fact. Soros and antifa would not stop rioting and killing innocent citizens, even if all four officers were charged with first-degree murder.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hate-mongering idiots on CNN and MSNBC right now are declaring that these increased charges are not enough..."nowhere near enough!"

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
They’ll go to prison for what they’ve done. I’ve no reasonable doubt that these officers have gotten away with brutality in the past that isn’t splashed all over the news currently, judging by how brazen they where in this instance.a reply to: burntheships

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Second best news I have heard all day. I'm listening to Ben Crump explaining what's happening in the case right now.

As much as I hate to admit it, TerryMcGuire has a point on page 1. The rioters (as opposed to the protestors) have done nothing but screw this whole situation up. This is not about revenge or free stuff or having a window-breaking party. Every single rioter should be locked away next to the cops in this case... they are accessories as well.

That also goes for those who have been bailing them out... I'm talking to you, Joe Biden.

The next hurdle will be Ellison. Don't know him well, but I'm not happy with what I'm hearing. Considering this case is against Minneapolis Police Department officers and Ellison is involved with that chain of command, I think a special independent prosecutor is called for. We all need this case to send a message: abuse that police power and become that which you are sworn to oppose, and you get the full force of the law you so callously tried to corrupt. I'm talking to you, Derek Chauvin.

Congratulations to the Floyd family and George's friends. May this news ease your pain.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Derek Chauvin was Known to be a " Dirty Cop " , Confirmed . Now he has to Live with that the Rest of His Life . If Justice is Still Blind in this Country , he Will Sadly Pay a Price .......

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Ellison will soon have
to reveal that Floyd has a long criminal past...

He could have been a convicted murder who had served his time and it still doesn't give them cops one reason to kneel on his neck until he was dead.

I agree, but it will play into Chauvin's use of force.

Just the way it is.

Thats a load of horsesh#t, he was under control, and cuffed, that was a psychopath move, and theres no f'ing excuse for it...the cop is going to prison..period

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Dont shoot the messenger. I am simply stating a fact.

And since your so upset, here are two more innocent
men who were just killed in the course of the senseless
riots. Lets see their murderer's charged and jailed too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

It's not 100% proof required and it's not a shadow of a doubt, it's reasonable doubt and any sane person watching the video footage can see beyond a reasonable doubt that he killed that man needlessly.

It's funny, what people "choose" not to see.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join