It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I Racist if I Don't support BLM?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Add to that black square the bickering that ensued in most comment feeds that "you didn't do it right, you should NOT tag BLM." "Delete your post and repost with the appropriate tags" "no.... not you too" "you waited too long to support the movement".......

Gag a maggot.

People can show support for whatever they want, but that was a fiasco.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

It all depend's on your meaning, I personally believe ALL LIVES MATTER, so am a stout supporter of that but not a specific racial element, however given the injustices of US society that the rest of the world actually find's shocking such as the statistic's of black men in prison and the obvious imbalance and corruption in the US justice system which is mainly suited to frame or otherwise find an excuse to incarcerate as many people as possible in order to provide funding to the private prison system as well as the obvious ease with which they can do this to those not rich enough to fight back with decent legal team's as may be more likely to be the case when dealing with other ethnicity's than the mostly poor black American's you can see the root cause of the issue and exactly why such a movement was born, especially with the phenomena of extra judicial killing's and in fact street execution style murders being routinely performed by the US police services - which are also mostly privately owned and hire often mentally traumatized and dehumanized military personnel to perform these duty's with suspect training and even more suspect training personnel behind this.

I mean if you came from that community, were frightened instead of feeling reassured ever time you saw a police presence and had known as most of them do someone that was beaten up, shot dead or convicted of a crime they probably did not commit then you too would begin to feel oppressed and your own state as if it was your enemy and you living under a tyrannical system were your enemy's even though you personally had never done them any harm were judging you and hating you simply because you happened to born into that often impoverished and disadvantaged community and ethnicity.

So I could not say I do not support them but neither could I say I support them, however I definitely do not support the ultra radical element's that ALWAYS corrupt such movement's and pervert them such as BLACK racists (they do exist and are every bit as evil, vile, hateful and corrupt any other racist element's in society, these particular groups are the enemy's of Society since they seek to divide it - divide and conquer, together we are stronger divided we fall - this remains true regardless of whether they be KKK or Black Panther or any other racist scum bag's - sadly in a society as divided as yours and one in which so many are regularly incarcerated for no apparent real reason or for minor crime's that would be better served in public service or military service and with a prison population divided by gang and racist culture how can you ever purge such illness from your society, many are pressured into joining these groups such as the KKK or Black Panthers simply out of fear of losing respect from there peers - the only way would be to turn prison's into actual proper rehabilitation system's which in fact they are not as they are especially in the US money making schemes - and a major part of the problem).

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
Add to that black square the bickering that ensued in most comment feeds that "you didn't do it right, you should NOT tag BLM." "Delete your post and repost with the appropriate tags" "no.... not you too" "you waited too long to support the movement".......

Gag a maggot.

My GF posted a black square with a heart in it and got flack from one of her black friends because it wasn't 'all black'.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

I was one of the people tormenting you.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
"you must wear the pink ribbon...!"

Funny how a sitcom predicted this nonsense so long ago...
edit on 3-6-2020 by Fools because: ..

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

No it doesn't. But knowing what blm actually means is enough to give support and not go off on some sjw internet protest.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

No it doesn't. But knowing what blm actually means is enough to give support and not go off on some sjw internet protest.

Supporting it is the definition of the SJW manifesto. Sorry about your white guilt.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

Hey, did you know one of the felonies that our current hero was once chargeed with was home invasion where he pistol whipped a pregnant woman in front of her one year old child and also held his loaded pistol to her pregnant belly?

That is heroic. I mean sure it was almost a decade ago but add to that he was working at night club that was allegedly a money laundering front with the same police officer that killed him and I mean I am not a brain surgeon but it seems to me that this murder may not be a racist cop killing a poor black man but more like an inside criminal killing another inside criminal and trying to make it look like something different...

Who knows at this point though? All I know is that the racist stuff is so tiring and is probably done for reasons not that we will never know.

That's the 2nd time I've seen this posted with no link! (not both by you)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

Hey, did you know one of the felonies that our current hero was once chargeed with was home invasion where he pistol whipped a pregnant woman in front of her one year old child and also held his loaded pistol to her pregnant belly?

That is heroic. I mean sure it was almost a decade ago but add to that he was working at night club that was allegedly a money laundering front with the same police officer that killed him and I mean I am not a brain surgeon but it seems to me that this murder may not be a racist cop killing a poor black man but more like an inside criminal killing another inside criminal and trying to make it look like something different...

Who knows at this point though? All I know is that the racist stuff is so tiring and is probably done for reasons not that we will never know.

"Floyd was charged in 2007 with armed robbery in a home invasion in Houston and in 2009 was sentenced to five years in prison as part of a plea deal, according to court documents."

Link:

www.ajc.com...

there you go

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

"Floyd was charged in 2007 with armed robbery in a home invasion in Houston and in 2009 was sentenced to five years in prison as part of a plea deal, according to court documents."

Link:

www.ajc.com...

there you go

Thank you 👍🏻

(post by Plotus removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

Dbl

edit on 3-6-2020 by FinallyAwake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Hmmm, I'd rather see a more reliable link tbh, but thanks anyway.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Dbl

I believe that I have seen the actual police report in thedonald.win. I suppose you won't find it in any regular news org. Hurts the narrative. I will look around later. Too busy now working and paying taxes instead of burning down an Arby's to stop racism.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Yesterday I was supposed to put a Black Square on my IG to prove to the world I'm not a racist.

Why were YOU supposed to? I saw it as an invitation to participate in a peaceful protest, and an affirmation for the cause, via Instagram.

Where do u live? I'm in San Diego. PPl here looted and burned small businesses. Including those owned by African-Americans. Literally millions of dollars of damage and innocent ppl now with no jobs just as the economy was reopening. Would you call that a peaceful protest?

What does that have to do with a peaceful protest, or symbol of support for the cause? Don't care for the cause? Don't post a black box? No said anyone was SUPPOSED to do anything.

I'm back and forth between Riverside and LA County.

edit on 3-6-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Dbl

I believe that I have seen the actual police report in thedonald.win. I suppose you won't find it in any regular news org. Hurts the narrative. I will look around later. Too busy now working and paying taxes instead of burning down an Arby's to stop racism.

Thanks a lot 👍🏻

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

White guilt? I never brought my race into it. You did.

Also, you're clearly showing you don't know what black lives matter actually means.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

White guilt? I never brought my race into it. You did.

Also, you're clearly showing you don't know what black lives matter actually means.

Please enlighten us all, oh virtuous one.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision

originally posted by: chelsdh

Gag a maggot.

My GF posted a black square with a heart in it and got flack from one of her black friends because it wasn't 'all black'.

Was going to send a "Tokens life matters" meme to my friends, but i did not have the balls to do it. I think it was already bad enough i did not share some black square, and now that i said it, i think its racist to use a square, basically saying that black people are squares.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I wasn't tormented. I don't post anything there. I just browse.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join