It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are you all now?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Stop.

Trump is the modern day Moses. He's gonna part the Black Sea and save the faithful.

Stop...

What does Trump have to do with any of this? Lol

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OzBoomer77

Another nonsense thread.
Nobody is saying the peaceful protests are wrong. Nobody.
The National Guard is out because the cities where they have been deployed are being overrun by violence and looters.
You think it is tyrannical that they are out there assisting the police in those cities?
I don’t think it is, I think they are needed to put down the uprising by the domestic terrorists.
Do some research before posting nonsense.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: OzBoomer77

Trump??? his supporters

Lol, so Trump saying he is with the protesters, I will put the full power of the DOJ on this, it was a horrendous evil act and my prayers go out to his family... He might have said this and like quotes dozens of times, so what the HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

I may be wrong but I can’t think of a protest by the right that has degraded into rioting, looting, arson, murder and smearing poo on walls.

If there has been please let me know.

Actually last night in Portland 1000s did a very quite sit in with no issues, they had speakers and everyone was cool on all sides. Kind of like what true protesters do...

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

What would really be cool is if they did a peaceful protest holding hands in poor black neighborhoods in Chicago against black on black murder. If we are going to have peaceful protests why not kill two birds with one stone. Do some protests against cops then mozzy on over to the violent black neighborhoods.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'm here

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

What would really be cool is if they did a peaceful protest holding hands in poor black neighborhoods in Chicago against black on black murder. If we are going to have peaceful protests why not kill two birds with one stone. Do some protests against cops then mozzy on over to the violent black neighborhoods.

Not going to happen... sorry to say...

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I may be wrong but I can’t think of a protest by the right that has degraded into rioting, looting, arson, murder and smearing poo on walls.

If there has been please let me know.

Actually last night in Portland 1000s did a very quite sit in with no issues, they had speakers and everyone was cool on all sides. Kind of like what true protesters do...

I fully support that

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I'm Hitler , I'm in a Bunker , It's 1945 ! Mein Got !

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Are your forgetting the shutdown was due to some bs propaganda which if nothing else the acceptance of protesting, rioting, and looting proves.

The curfew is due to a lot of people who were recently wishing violence on people for wanting to be allowed to take the risk for the sake of their livelihood,causing mayhem over more propaganda.
edit on 6/3/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

(and I am not talking about looters and rioters)

I guess reading isn't your strong suit

One of us clearly understands. It's the one who takes no issue with protests weeks ago or now.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

a reply to: NorthOfStuff

The rule of law was a lock down due to corona virus?? but they protested that? so next....

Actually you're wrong. Our governor legally extended the stay-at-home order ONCE, after that she has to get the Michigan legislature to sign off on it or it's not legal. She refused to even talk to them so the two extensions after the first one are both illegal. Since the courts have been running slow, we're still under a modified SAH order until the 12th. All business except those that require close contact (barber shops, salons, massage parlors, etc.) are open under specific guidelines for safety.

The armed protesters were there to dispute the illegality of her latest orders. That's it.

You really should ask us about how things work here before you make stupid and false statements.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

and yet none of you have actually answered the question, you have a the national guard, police etc etc, on your streets enforcing a curfew. WHERE ARE ALL THE GUN GUYS?? they were protesting a lock down, now you have an actual curfew enforced by armed guardsmen and police WHERE ARE THEY ALL?? there is no difference. well yeh there is. this one is enforced, by a form of the military, sounds like the situation they've all been yelling about??

Because the respect for rule of law is being upheld by the provisions provided in their constitution.

When those provisions are not upheld by the government THEN the provisions provided in the 2nd kick in.

Not there yet.

Why can't others outside the USA be as smart and as informed as you? You're even better informed than some of our own citizens are.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
There hasn't been a single soul defending these cops and what they did. Not a single person. Maybe except for the far far right but they are keeping thier mouth shut like they always until they March once a year.

I want people peacefully encircle thier local police departments and demand change. That's a good thing and I hope it continues but it's not as rampant as the left claims it is.

Killing people protecting thier stores from being looted. Buildings be burned down. Whole cities on fire. You dare question the militaries involvement.

Then here comes your bias ignorant mouth and post claiming that Mr. President Trump and his Supports are against the protest... dude... wth is wrong with you?... Thsts a question you seriously need to ask yourself...

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Where am I now???

I'm the same place I was before the stupid OP!

People have a right to protest. No issue there. If this includes marching on the capital, fine.

People do NOT have a right to riot, burn S# down, bust windows, loot, turn cars over, murder and cause anarchy. That is NOT "protesting", that is "RIOTING"! Big difference!

So, THAT is where I am now, which is the same exact place I was before.

Now, what was your point again???? Did you even have a point?

edit on 6/3/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

and yet none of you have actually answered the question, you have a the national guard, police etc etc, on your streets enforcing a curfew. WHERE ARE ALL THE GUN GUYS?? they were protesting a lock down, now you have an actual curfew enforced by armed guardsmen and police WHERE ARE THEY ALL?? there is no difference. well yeh there is. this one is enforced, by a form of the military, sounds like the situation they've all been yelling about??

Because the respect for rule of law is being upheld by the provisions provided in their constitution.

When those provisions are not upheld by the government THEN the provisions provided in the 2nd kick in.

Not there yet.

Why can't others outside the USA be as smart and as informed as you? You're even better informed than some of our own citizens are.

Thanks Hal!
There are a few of us up here who understand that if the American people give up on the their constitution it would be an end to true freedoms and rights for the rest of us. It would only be a matter of time.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Yes sir!

The globalist are slobbering over the destruction of the Constitution of the United States of America.

It doesn't need to be declared, but we ARE at war, but not sure enough are awake to realize it.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Yes sir!

The globalist are slobbering over the destruction of the Constitution of the United States of America.

It doesn't need to be declared, but we ARE at war, but not sure enough are awake to realize it.

Yes they are
Nice of them to expose themselves

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I guess it is time to go burn down some Marxist colleges. I mean according to what I have been seeing you just have to be angry and that makes it all okay.

I can't believe I am even saying that, but this is the way these numpties think.

God help them all if we go as ape as they have!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: shooterbrody

I guess it is time to go burn down some Marxist colleges. I mean according to what I have been seeing you just have to be angry and that makes it all okay.

I can't believe I am even saying that, but this is the way these numpties think.

God help them all if we go as ape as they have!

That is the thing
Legit protestors do not

The idiots exposed themselves
Leos are tracking pallets of bricks and rocks placed conveniently in cities
The arrests will make interesting stories come election season
At least for the law and order candidates

Your not supporting the domestic terrorists are you?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join