It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawyer exposes hypocrisy of the Right and says Authorities should Disobey

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
A lawyer from DC argues that Trump has broken the law by his actions at Lafayette Park photo op, as well as by using the military against the public and that authorities should disobey. He also asks where the right is in all of this.

It's a reasonable, legal argument, passionately explained. 18 mins
YouTube

+27 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
You're starting early today huh?

Based on your past contributions it's doubtful anyone will sit through an 18 minute video of some cuck lawyer insisting Trump is wrong about everything.

Will your account still be active November 4th?

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: briantaylor

Ummmmmm, let's put "lawyers" into perspective, shall we?

Oh, and you can add me to your "list". hue hue

Pair of Brooklyn lawyers including Ivy League corporate attorney charged in Molotov cocktail attack on NYPD cruiser

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I knew it was gonna be legaleagle before I even clicked..

Dudes one of the bigger figures in the whole "Im totally centrist and unbiased because everyone around me agrees with me" movement.

Remember.. His entire job revolves around convincing people of a Story, regardless of veracity.

I have occasionally enjoyed his content when he steers clear of politics though.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Didn’t watch the video and I won’t watch it.
I’ve seen enough of your threads to know it’s most likely bullsh!t.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
You're starting early today huh?
Will your account still be active November 4th?

He's got to get the overtime while he can.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Lawyer exposes hypocrisy of the Right and says Authorities should Disobey

Did someone forget what a lawyers job is?

To get people off for breaking it.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
All the usual vultures are really milking this thing for all it's worth, huh?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Okay Brian.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Another witch hunt red herring designed to deflect and sway away from the Democrat exposures and burning charcoals
😎👁️😎

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Yeah, cause all lawyers are unbiased, outstanding citizens.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

As you can see, many of the gang at All Trump Supporters is a-ok with whatever Trump does.

Trump is now a state terrorist; and his supporters are now terrorist sympathizers first, Americans second.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Oh, looky! A lawyer that doesn't know the law.

10 USC Ch.13 (§ 251-255)

Nah, I think I'd rather watch grass grow for 18 minutes than someone making ridiculous claims. Thanks anyway!

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

As you can see, many of the gang at All Trump Supporters is a-ok with whatever Trump does.

Trump is now a state terrorist; and his supporters are now terrorist sympathizers first, Americans second.

still not grasping Newton's 3rd. sad, but expected.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

The ignorance is astounding, sure, whatever you say Antifa sympathizer.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Unless we are incarcerated the less we listen to lawyers on both sides, the better off for all of us. Can't convince me that any lawyer isn't just jockeying for a position to make an opportunity buck on all the chaos. Again on both sides, I'd rather hear from a single mom with kids continually protesting or the cop working a 12-hour double shift for days on end.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

No we are not.

We are just tired of hearing people who cheered for obama and his cohorts to rip the constitution to shreds spying and investigating trump, which you cheered for and even downplayed during the thread on rosonstein today, all of the sudden claim if one peaceful protestors is arrested or dispersed in the middle of our country having riots for days all across it, this proves trump and his supporters are tyrannical.

We are tired of your hypocrisy and defending or downplaying of the democrats corruption and these left wing terrorists, and many dont feel the need to defend ourselves to such blatant hypocrites.

Though I still respond when i feel like, because i like showing everyone how you support left wing terrorists and corruption while claiming anyone who wants rioters stopped are authoritarians.

I

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Interesting to note the difference of opinion on this video between ATS and the rest of the world.
And hits
Not at all indicative of anything...

Nothing to see here.

ATS BS volume at 11 since 2016.

We are pulling plug on stupidity.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Here's my typical Marxist response, Chuckles ...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join