It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Supremacist group poses as Antifa

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You're talking about probabilistic information.

Do you think a peaceful protestor goes to a demonstration anticipating arrest? Most probably don't. I don't go to demonstrations, up until now, I really would not have expected such chaos coming from the police.

On the other hand, a rioter is an opportunist. They will exploit any opportunity they can get to the point that it's ruined for everyone.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Did they tweet out to make sure to Rob Rolexes, NIke and Louis Vitton?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I don't know that yet. What I do see is white supremacist influence in the "antifa" outlets, and the FBI warning us about white supremacist infiltration of the police since 2006. It could be gang money. Who knows at this point?

The point is, it should not be rocket science to get to the source of the rioters, unless authorities (like the police) don't want to expose the source.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

You're talking about probabilistic information.

Do you think a peaceful protestor goes to a demonstration anticipating arrest? Most probably don't. I don't go to demonstrations, up until now, I really would not have expected such chaos coming from the police.

On the other hand, a rioter is an opportunist. They will exploit any opportunity they can get to the point that it's ruined for everyone.

Nope, I do not think peaceful protestors in a genuine grassroots rally anticipate being arrested. I think agitators who intend to break the law do and that is why they prepared by having the phone number to get bail funds written on them. That is what the NLG advises as do other resource materials for activists online.

That was my point.

There is a direct connection to Soros...so he's my prime suspect for funding the agitators undermining these protests. But, I would certainly give weight to any compelling evidence implicating someone else/others.

edit on 6/3/2020 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I don't know that yet. What I do see is white supremacist influence in the "antifa" outlets, and the FBI warning us about white supremacist infiltration of the police since 2006. It could be gang money. Who knows at this point?

The point is, it should not be rocket science to get to the source of the rioters, unless authorities (like the police) don't want to expose the source.

Well, you don't seem particularly interested in considering the actual sources bailing out protestors, so they may not either.

The left is as racist as the right. *Seeing* white supremacy does not eliminate the left as suspects.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

A white supremacist group linked to deadly right-wing violence in Charlottesville in 2017 used a fake Twitter account to pose as “Antifa” and incite violence during the current wave of protests against police brutality.

So the whole group of 12?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

You don't seem interested in deviating from the established narrative. The Soros story is contrived by post-soviet Eurasianists and Western Evangelical extremists. Both sides share common ground in Theocratic Dominionism.

They Soros fairytale is a dead end, and it explains why Trump has failed at MAGA and "draining the swamp". His entire legacy is build on delusion.

BTW, I'm not on the left, but right now, they are not the biggest threat.
edit on 3-6-2020 by BELIEVERpriest because: added comment

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Really ? I heard ANTIFA was Posing as White Surpermacists considering Most of their Members are Caucasian , with the Usual Token Afro Americans thrown in that sat that one Out . Hmm...Which is it > ?

edit on 3-6-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

You don't seem interested in deviating from the established narrative. The Soros story is contrived by post-soviet Eurasianists and Western Evangelical extremists. Both sides share common ground in Theocratic Dominionism.

They Soros fairytale is a dead end, and it explains why Trump has failed at MAGA and "draining the swamp". His entire legacy is build on delusion.

BTW, I'm not on the left, but right now, they are not the biggest threat.

No, the narrative is that it's white supremacists. That's partly why I question it. What I posted about Soros and the NLG and LDF...that's information I took the time to dig up. No one fed it to me. I saw threads talking about Soros being behind the agitators so I took a moment to see if I could find any funding connection to people who have been arrested.

I make an effort to vet every bit of information put out there before I accept it and invest any further meaningful thought into it.

I don't identify as/with anything even remotely related to U.S. politics. It's all a big miss for me, I washed my hands of it completely and I want no part of it.

You see one side as the biggest threat, and I see both sides as the biggest threat.

Don't know why you'd call Soros a dead end with his record and Russia: He's Seen The Enemy. It Looks Like Him.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: XCrycek
Sit back and watch Trump supporters downplay and defend white supremacists as usual with hole lot of whataboutism

Yeah because we really care about the 32 white supremacists in this country.

As I wrote... Downplay the whole situation exhibit A.

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: XCrycek
Sit back and watch Trump supporters downplay and defend white supremacists as usual with hole lot of whataboutism

What about what?
That fact that 90% of your cult won’t condemn the other 99.5% of the violent and destructive assholes that are not white supremacists, but members of your cult?
I condemn all these MF’ers that are conducting terrorist operations....White, black, yellow, brown, purple....I don’t care.

But What what what about... Exhibit B.
You did exactly what was expected of you to prove my point.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Russia sees Soros as the enemy because they perceive him as someone who fed western democratic movements in a post-Soviet Eastern Europe.

You don't seem to value the fact that both MAGA and Russia both share a dominionist sentiment. Soros threatens their traditionalist endeavors by throwing money to the underdog.

You haven't taken the time to know your enemy. If you did, you would realize that the Soros narrative is fabricated by Eurasianist ideologues.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

As ya probably know, I have thought and probably will continue to think, that corporations are the biggest instigators and hostile entities in modern times.

Im not at all convinced that politics even exists anymore, at least in terms of how we think of it normally.

Certain corporations have turned into a completely different monsters from what most think of as "private businesses." Though, they have worked very, very hard to prevent that from "getting out."

Politics, left/right, The Virus, protests, riots, white supremacists, antifa, etc. etc. All track back to corporate interests and all work towards the same end, even if they seems at odds.

Soros is all up in there too, alongside everyone from Alphabet Inc to Gates to the World Economic Forum and UN.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Russia sees Soros as the enemy because they perceive him as someone who fed western democratic movements in a post-Soviet Eastern Europe.

You don't seem to value the fact that both MAGA and Russia both share a dominionist sentiment. Soros threatens their traditionalist endeavors by throwing money to the underdog.

You haven't taken the time to know your enemy. If you did, you would realize that the Soros narrative is fabricated by Eurasianist ideologues.

I see Trump as a longtime friend of the Clintons that suddenly wasn't friends with them when he decided to run against his good friend Hillary.

I've had an actual personal experience with Donald Trump. I know he isn't who he claims to be.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Yes...it's a network that avoids detection by not having a single identity. But there is a single agenda because both sides contribute to it. Like the protests...neither side will do anything but make it worse -- and they put a lot of work and resources into ensuring that. Inciting civil unrest is clearly part of the agenda.

People who operate in secrecy against the idea of self determination run the government and corporations and they use 'politics' to rally support for their terrible ideas.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Heh..

Of course, its much darker than that. Even the marketing/propaganda is pretty horrifying. Took me a while to locate that article again.. But we dont have to read between the lines much to start having doubts about such a Happytopia.

Notably, that article isnt some random blogger on some obscure website.

It seems everyone has their pet Scause though, and they focus on it literally obsessively. I cant see any path to success in simply adopting Scauses that the bot networks on Twitter push.

I think we need to adopt the tools for self-sufficiency and self-determination right here and now. I suppose thats my Scause, but it seems to have merit all the same. Yet, in the context of Scauses, it all seems completely irrelevant to most.

I mean, how often are folks going to repeat the "its your Scause thats the problem" and "nuhuh, your Scause is!" before they start to realize its all just the same damn useless bracelets? And that they are turning into shackles?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

White Supremacist group poses as Antifa

This is interesting. Little of that Boogaloo action!

www.seattletimes.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I told you guys that what these extremists do. Because of the anonymity provided by the internet and various social media platforms it's easy to join in and start crap.

They do it on a fairly regular basis. A lefty extremist will go to a righty extremist group and vice versa and start spouting off buzzwords and getting people riled up all whilr taking screenshots and documenting the conversations and then "exposing" the members of said group when they were the ones instigating it the whole time.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Nowhere in that article does it state that they posed as Antifa.

But otherwise, notice how they weren't targeting people or local businesses.

They had targeted a fee station. Probably some toll booth.

The only part of the article that mentions that they are white supremacists is when the media again erroneously claims that the Boogaloo is a white supremacist thing.

It's not. There probablybare some white nationalist racist mfrs that want it to happen, but that's no different than when they try and infiltrate any other "cause."

The boogaloo is about rejecting government overreach, the protection of the Constitution and The People.

That's why one of the most common "Boogaloo" memes is when the FBI or BATFE come knocking memes.

If it's a white nationalist movement I am indeed intrigued how I know so many people of different ethnicities that are in support of such a cause.

The difference is that people who are anticpating or patiently waiting for the "Boogaloo" or "Big Luau" is that they aren't about assaulting and killing innocent bystanders or destroying people's livelihoods. They are about taking down and limiting big government. Most of the people I know only talk about taking action in response to tyrannical government action. For the most part they just want to be left alone.

Even though many of them are watching the investigations closely waiting to see the outcome, recently I've noticed that patience is getting thin, and indeed some are talking about being proactive, and as provided by the source you linked a few are getting ahead of themselves.

I can't blame them when they see what's going on with all these riots topping off the politicians causing issues.

Some of you guys are happy to joke about keyboard warriors, and "patriots." But one bad step in either direction and you'll be witnessing something you never thought was serious.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: StreetGlide
a reply to: blueman12

Consider the source. Vice lacks credibility and has a lengthy record for publishing fiction as news.

Vice news, or vice.com? Both the same company but vice.com is like a lefty blog

I visit their website from time to time because i liked their hbo docuseries. I heard some criticism about them in the past but ive always found them 10x better than fox, cnn , ect.. Which i really don't want to give any views to.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
I told you guys that what these extremists do. Because of the anonymity provided by the internet and various social media platforms it's easy to join in and start crap.

They do it on a fairly regular basis. A lefty extremist will go to a righty extremist group and vice versa and start spouting off buzzwords and getting people riled up all whilr taking screenshots and documenting the conversations and then "exposing" the members of said group when they were the ones instigating it the whole time.

It's a bit different than just trolling a group for some youtube exposed series. Supposedly the group was a white supremacists group. Which is purely about hate and whose desire is to start a race war.

Im sure this does happen alot in various groups but it goes beyond trolling when you're trying to incite violence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join