It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#KillerMike2020

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   
#killermike2020

Killer Mike May 29th

After being mad as hell at basically everyone because everyone is hurting each other that are the victims. My emotionally drained and sobering thoughts are the same as every time I see everyday civil servants and everyday civilians fighting in their own front yards. Damaging their own children and neighbors and small businesses. That thought is that in my mind, the wrong people are fighting each other. This is class warfare I feel and the everyday people like cops and civilians and small business owners need to be on the SAME SIDE. Then you can see who really doesn’t want change and who their minions are among us. The wolves in sheep’s clothing. We are the people. It’s time to no longer be the sheep. The cops and middle to lower class are the majority and WE as the majority are the civilians and moral civil servants that have the right and power to protect our children and neighbors from those that would benefit from our self destruction. We should not be fighting amongst each other and weakening ourselves. We should be conserving, plotting and planning on putting ourselves in power according to our rights and prosecuting those who are using their elected powers to promote hate and division so they can easily scoop up the blood after we have torn ourselves to shreds. Our enemy is creating this worldwide hostile environment with our hard earned money. And now they want our land. Easy to get if the commoners that uphold the law on the ground and the civilians just kill each other. And they are succeeding slowly and methodically so no one can tell. Like boiling a frog. They rewrote the laws and allowed the civilians to take out huge home loans without enough income. Just so they could buy it all up for pennies on the dollar through inevitable foreclosures. The civilians paid all the initial closing costs and interests. Then to solve the problem they printed tons and tons of paper money so the market is flooded with paper assets. Then they took all the Gold by making it dirt cheap so they could buy it up and force the commoners to abandon it in 2016. And now they are running it through the roof in price so we are stuck with all the crap printed paper. They want the last hard asset. But they can’t have world wars and conquer like they used to. There’s too many civilians now. But they still want the land and they are actually slowly getting it. And WE THE PEOPLE are literally paving their red carpet with our blood to the land they want to take from us. But, there is hope if you have faith. And if you have faith and not worry you will gain patience. And if we stay patient and peaceful and work together we can easily prove who is benefiting from the last 20 years of war, economic manipulation and self destruction. WE THE MAJORITY AND THE PEOPLE can have the military legally and peacefully prosecute any member of any branch of government or anyone else that feels they are above the moral grace of humanity bc of wealth and power. Pray, prep, plot, plan organize and mobilize in an effective way. #communityreviewboards ASAP
Ask ten friends what solutions they have and let’s start with a
Constitutional Amendment For Change
And we will begin to see who really doesn’t want that Amendment to be added to our list of rights as American Citizens. Hate and racism have no place in the greatest country in the world. All men are created equal. That is what we stand for as American Citizens. And no one at any level is allowed to change that. And any attempts to degrade any United States Citizen to a certain class of privilege or lack of opportunities for any reason is an act of treason. Only an enemy of our country and we the people would try to change the cornerstone of our constitutional rights.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

I love Run the Jewels and I love Killer Mike, hands down the best driving music I have. Every time he speaks, I listen, the guy is a rocket scientist compared to others in the music industry - totally red pilled and on point.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Someone that campaigned for Bernie Sanders is “red pilled”?

Lmao

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Any chance of some paragraphs to make that wall of words more readable?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   

I think this 'killer mike' is an idiot myself.

In one voice he's telling youngsters to join organisations and fight for justice, on the other voice, he's naming himself 'KILLER Mike' to the youngsters... which tells me, he likes or wants to kill people with a name like that.

Just my 2 cents!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   
If this is the ATL speech I think it is (link busted), I wholeheartedly agree. Only piece of thoughtful and sincerely angry but truthful speaking I’ve heard this whole time. Made me upset for this country, in a way I couldn’t bring cohesion to the way he does.....
We are in troubled times.

#solidarity
#paragraphs
edit on 3-6-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Who can argue with this?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

killer mic.

As in he slays the music.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

"You
You... you
You... you... you
You are witnessing elegance
In the form of a black elephant"

edit on 3-6-2020 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

killer mic.

As in he slays the music.

Yes, I realise he means Mic but it would have been better if he had spelt it like that in his artist name and why use 'killer'?? Killer means only one thing on it's own.

Youngsters listen to this... mostly black youngsters! What do you think they go around school saying?

I know what they say becuse when I was young I used to go around singing the lyrics of NWA... things like 'Funk the police' or Snoop Doggs 'puffing on this and that' etc etc... it influences youngsters to copy... it may sound good or the beats sound good but it influences youngsters to copy!

What I'm saying is he could of thought up a more dynamic and influencing name.

edit on 3-6-2020 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join