It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is everything wrong with America personified

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: briantaylor
He's expressed a desire for the opinions of racists to be given consideration by the American people, because "there's good people on both sides."

Why is that such an offensive thought?

Racists aren't all bad people!
They are all idiots, yes.

But not bad people.

If you propose we hate on all people who don't understand biology what's next?
Geometry, astronomy etc. etc.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: scrounger

originally posted by: game over man

a reply to: RazorV66

You think anyone who opposes white power is imaginary.

White privilege much?

Im sorry sir but your "race card" has been declined.

would you care to try another?

scrounger

You're too uncomfortable to answer?

That's a red flag

I just did

your "race card" or to be more accurate your childish and buzz word "white privilege" and "white power" was not factual

hence your whole argument has been is false / declined.

your continued attempt at baiting with "thats a red flag" is also childish at best.

no need for more comment than i initially gave since your comment was short and to the point ignorant rant...

overused at that...

BTW you do know racism isnt a white only disease right?

scrounger

What's your argument? White man is superior over the black man?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Even with our "problems" America remains the greatest country on Earth,

Exactly how do you quantify 'great'?
What determining and measurable factors are you using in order to declare that the USA is 'the greatest country on Earth'?

In ALL surveys carried out by a multitude of organisations - including emminently respected and passionately Libertarian institutes etc - the USA is ranked no-where near Number One in anything.

..... and you're complaining?

Isn't that their Constitutional Right?

BTW...we will be even greater after President Trump is re-elected...and the courts gain even more pro-America judges.

And more and more dissenting voices are barred from public life and office.

Another great victory for 'The Land of The Free'!

It's beginning to resemble 30's Germany more and more every day.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   

a reply to: ras321

Lumenari is a fake account. They got pigeon holed in a argument saying they vote for Trump and they are Native American. Fake account.

With such sound logic like that, how can anyone argue.

We got a super sleuth on our hands.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030

Lumenari is a fake account. They got pigeon holed in a argument saying they vote for Trump and they are Native American. Fake account.

With such sound logic like that, how can anyone argue.

We got a super sleuth on our hands.

Confirmed by your response.

Post a pic of Trump at an Indian reservation

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

You think anyone who opposes white power is imaginary.

White privilege much?

Im sorry sir but your "race card" has been declined.

would you care to try another?

scrounger

You're too uncomfortable to answer?

That's a red flag

I just did

your "race card" or to be more accurate your childish and buzz word "white privilege" and "white power" was not factual

hence your whole argument has been is false / declined.

your continued attempt at baiting with "thats a red flag" is also childish at best.

no need for more comment than i initially gave since your comment was short and to the point ignorant rant...

overused at that...

BTW you do know racism isnt a white only disease right?

scrounger

What's your argument? White man is superior over the black man?

another racist card comment...

but ill play along

NO ONE is "superior" to another based on their race ..

any "race" can be good, bad, ignorant , smart or RACIST

Your posts are great example of that...

your clearly a RACIST ...

scrounger

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
If you really want to know just google how trump helps the 1% or how is trump being a racist. here is one. It states that a poll shows 83% of blacks think Trump is a racist. Don't you think just maybe those who actually experience racism might have a better idea then anyone else. www.axios.com... a reply to: Onlyyouknow

One last response to you; it has been fun and I have no hard feelings against you.

Your poll you quoted asked mainly democrat leaning people. That is hardly a comprehensive poll considering:

Black voters: 1,088 (total number of people polled)
Registered voters: 900
Leaned Democrat: 876
Leaned Democrat voters: 769

Try again please.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   

How does being a Trump supporter and being Native American equate to a fake account? If you truly believe that then you have not been paying attention.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: carewemust

Even with our "problems" America remains the greatest country on Earth,

Exactly how do you quantify 'great'?
What determining and measurable factors are you using in order to declare that the USA is 'the greatest country on Earth'?

In ALL surveys carried out by a multitude of organisations - including emminently respected and passionately Libertarian institutes etc - the USA is ranked no-where near Number One in anything.

REALLY? I can blow a hole in all your listed bias sources with one HARD FACT.. there are MILLIONS trying to LEGALLY AND ILLEGALLY enter this country. MILLIONS that are wanting to become US CITIZENS.. if we are "no wher near number one" then why are they wanting to come here? hmmmmm

..... and you're complaining?

Isn't that their Constitutional Right?

BTW...we will be even greater after President Trump is re-elected...and the courts gain even more pro-America judges.

And more and more dissenting voices are barred from public life and office.

we have lots of "dissenting voices" in this country.. no one (unless specific illegal activities) is going to jail for it.. if that was so people posting on sites like ATS would be in jail now wouldnt they? as for "barred from public life and office"... what do you mean "public life"? lots of people living publically .. as for "office" you have to be ELECTED by MAJORITY... you dont get a "public office" just because your a particular race, sex, creed, view, ect.. you may want to do a google search on the CONSTITUTION before you post (or paid attention in government class) . will help prevent ignorant posts like this

Another great victory for 'The Land of The Free'!

It's beginning to resemble 30's Germany more and more every day.

im sorry care to provide PROOF of this? because i am afraid your "nazi card" has been declined.

your overall comments are clearly ignorant emotional rants.

Now if your not a US citizen then your opinions are just that... along with in the scope of US politics are WORTHLESS.

if however you are a citizen you do have an option... MOVE AWAY to a country that you feel is more fair and "not 1930 germany".

As FACTS STATE there are hundreds of thousands willing to take your place WILLINGLY

scrounger

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow

How does being a Trump supporter and being Native American equate to a fake account? If you truly believe that then you have not been paying attention.

It's Identity politics 101.

Only white people vote trump, specifically white racists.

Everyone else, white allies, blacks, hispanics, NA's are all beholden to the left(owned...if you will...not in a slave way though).

Plus, he's probably just using some troll logic as well(aka, spout stupid #).

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

Exactly; this BS is getting neck deep as of late.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

Exactly; this BS is getting neck deep as of late.

I would add showing more desperate as well.

it is gotten though to them that people are not blindly buying what they have been selling for decades.
that no matter what they throw out, that the main stream media is campaigning for all their worth for them, and that they have most social media (fb for example) in their pockets they are at the voting booths (overall) FAILING.

like a spoiled 8 year old they cant accept that and respond worse every defeat they have.

what is truly scary is they are not 8 year olds that can be put in time out or spanked as needed.

but grown people that vote..
that when voting fails their childish minds can and do resort to VIOLENCE...

but what truly frightens me (and causes fear for my own children) is this very mindset and actions is what resulted in such atrocities like nazi germany, imperial japan, facist italy, the communist russian revolution, the cultural revolution (in china) , pol pot in cambodia and many african dictators / social collapses.

sadly USA is not immune to this happening....

scrounger

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

Ugh- I really am trying to go to bed but you have a really good point and one that has been troubling my mind as well:

"but what truly frightens me (and causes fear for my own children) is this very mindset and actions is what resulted in such atrocities like nazi germany, imperial japan, facist italy, the communist russian revolution, the cultural revolution (in china) , pol pot in cambodia and many african dictators / social collapses. "

History repeats itself and I hate it.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Can you name a Libertarian Institute ?
Can you link articles that back your statement up ?
How relevant are Libertarian Institutes ?
In the US ?
Ok to leave out folks such as Gary Johnson

Denying ignorance
Why ?
Gets to be a really easy duty sometimes.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

The only people that I seem to see arguing against the greatness of america, are those that want us(americans) to be drug down to their level.

It's ironic, because the very basis of america is "american exceptionalism" meaning we AREN'T just any other(lessor) country.

I find it an amusing, on a philosophical level.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: briantaylor
Even with our "problems" America remains the greatest country on Earth, and you're complaining?

I have nothing to say to this...but....really?

You truly believe America is the greatest country on earth?

Shame it's only indoctrinated ignoramouses that think this, no one outside your dangerous "bubble" sees the US of A as anything but a backwater, a danger to the existence of "man" , if I was a yank I'd be extremely embarrassed and angry at the pantomime the rest of the world see

Your puppet leader is a Hitler or Pinochet Mark 11, no good can come out of Trumps reign, he's an evil capitalist dictator and he's a threat to the free world

Wake the Frack up America!!!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Trump is everything wrong with America personified

And this thread is an example of everything wrong with ATS.
No links.
Nothing but unfounded personal opinion tripe designed solely for "likes"
CNN incarnate.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: zerozero00

You got a hitler reference in there, unironically.

You seem totally on the level.....

edit on 3-6-2020 by ZapBrannigan3030 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030
a reply to: Gothmog

The only people that I seem to see arguing against the greatness of america, are those that want us(americans) to be drug down to their level.

It's ironic, because the very basis of america is "american exceptionalism" meaning we AREN'T just any other(lessor) country.

I find it an amusing, on a philosophical level.

Classic cases of "Green-Eyed Monster" possession.

edit on 6/3/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

So, how does one quantify 'great' in your world?

Some hard measurable data and not emotive devotion to an ideal and political dogma that influences your every thought.

All dissenting voices to The Cult of Trump are increasingly being marginalised.

Many members here on ATS are openly advocating policies that are diametrically opposed to the values of your Constitution and which are the cornerstone of your great country.
Principles like Freedom of Speech are being seriously undermined.

It's apparent that so many American's are chosing to ignore that which is in front of them.

This is no emotional rant, I'm writing this whilst having a laugh and joke with my 9 year old Grandson and watching old episodes of Only Fools and Horses - I know you probably won't know what that is but I seriously recommed you watching it on YouTube or something, very funny.

I like discussing things on ATS with other people, mainly people who have a completely different viewpoint to me otherwise what would be the point?
Trust me, angry and emotional are the exact opposite of how I feel at present.

From the outside looking in I see an ever increasingly fractured USA gripped with intolerance and divisions slipping day by day into something its Founding Fathers that are so frequently spoken of would be disgusted with.

If it was almost any other country I'd just sit back and laugh.
But the reality is that what happens in the USA has an effect on every single person in every single country on this earth.

I'm no weak kneed, thin skinned, PC driven snowflake.....far, far from it.

Maybe comparing present day America with 30's Germany was a bit of exaggeration. But it was said for dramatic effect....the point was clear for everyone to see and make.
One of the first things Hitler did was ensure there were no discerning voices in the German judiciary.....which was EXACTLY what the member I was replying to was advocating.

I like America and I think the world would be a far worse place if it weren't for it and the role it plays on the global stage.
But it is in a dangerous place at the moment.

And its only reasonable, and to be expected, that people from around the world should comment on current events there and especially on a discussion board like ATS.
If people don't like different opinions or 'foreigners' voicing opinions then I'm afraid it says far, far more about them and state of things in the USA than it does anything else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join