It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Systemic Racism?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
OP, do you really think there is a conspiracy against the white man?

Not what the OP said.

Please re-read it carefully.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Our town put in sidewalks downtown a few years ago.
They chose an out of town minority owned contractor,”Garcia” over the several local contractors.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Ah ok, I see where this is going...so black people have mental problems and not whites...

And white people are the minority population in the United States. There's more blacks than whites in the United States.

Where did you come to that conclusion? I don't see where anybody in this thread says anything close to that.

Also I am pretty sure it's not white people fault there is a majority. Just how it worked out.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
They kill more of their own color than any other race in the US then blow a fuse when another color kills their color, lawfully or unlawfully. Doesn't matter. No other race, color, religious community does this in America but blacks. Systemic stupidity.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Affirmative Action, tries to do the right thing, but the concept is flawed. It's like..you're less than, so we will coddle you and make it right.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The question is, how do you fight or resolve "institutionalized racism" if it's everywhere all the time?🤷🏾‍♂️

Seems more like a sustainable excuse than a tangible problem that can be rectified.

Just saying.

I would like to hear solutions instead of examples and "woe is me" stories. That way we can get rid of it once and for all.

Ever consider what that might look like?🤔

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
They kill more of their own color than any other race in the US then blow a fuse when another color kills their color, lawfully or unlawfully. Doesn't matter. No other race, color, religious community does this in America but blacks. Systemic stupidity.

Still not getting it I see. This is about govt paid goons killing you, and often, nothing is done.

You think if this wasn't filmed, we would be here now?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: vonclod

Sure, economics.
But many race related issues factor in to those economics.
Single mothers.
Bad schools.
Bad neighborhoods.
Victim culture.

It all adds up.

Exactly and until we are all working on all the issues together, nothing will change.

You can try to address the poor perception that the leads to reputation young black men from the "hood" have, but until the black community in the hood isn't equally interested in addressing the issues that lead to that poor perception, it' snot going to help.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

The idea of systemic racism is one that feeds the Marxist race struggle. It's the next logical step. We can't fix any of it because the system itself is racist, so it must be torn down.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

No I don't. Sorry if you misunderstood me.

But you don't think there is oppression against the black man?

No I do not think there is oppression against black men in the USA except that which exists within his own mind.

I have tons of black neighbors making 6 or more figures. If they can do it why can't any other black person?

Do you think some African Americans are oppressed but my neighbors are not? They own their own businesses, are doctors, lawyers, work for fortune 100 companies where they are VP or up.

I'm replying to your most recent post but here you say the tons of black neighbors making 6 figures are at war in their head?

Why don't you invite your black neighbors into this thread?

a reply to: MRinder
edit on 2-6-2020 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

No I don't. Sorry if you misunderstood me.

But you don't think there is oppression against the black man?

No I do not think there is oppression against black men in the USA except that which exists within his own mind.

I have tons of black neighbors making 6 or more figures. If they can do it why can't any other black person?

Do you think some African Americans are oppressed but my neighbors are not? They own their own businesses, are doctors, lawyers, work for fortune 100 companies where they are VP or up.

I'm replying to your most recent post but here you say the tons of black neighbors making 6 figures are at war in their head?

Why don't you invite your black neighbors into this thread?

a reply to: [post=25213957]MRinder[/post

Lol because they would think I lost my damn mind if I called them at 11 o clock at night asking them to join a conspiracy site. These are respectable highly educated successful people.

Are you even African American?

edit on 2-6-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-6-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Still not getting it I see. This is about govt paid goons killing you, and often, nothing is done.

That goon is in jail right now facing manslaughter charges.
That should be worth something.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

I live across the street from a firefighter and his family. Nice guy. His kids play with mine.

The idea of systemic racist coming from those marching is that they can't make it because The Man keeps them down.

And yet, they can and do.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
So essentially EVERYONE is complicit and guilty then.

Sigh...😕

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

That goon is in jail right now facing manslaughter charges.
That should be worth something.

It should be, too bad they couldn't of done so a bit quicker..I understand, they have to figure the applicable charges, and the other 3 should have some kind of charges.

Even so, the protesters have a right, they have been down this road before though..not much changes. Hell, I don't even know what could be changed.

ETA just to say it, I have no time for rioters/looter, they are scum!
edit on 2-6-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

a reply to: MRinder

Sure.
Black men get longer Jail sentences.

Asian men get the shaft on college admissions.

Ever see a white metro driver?

Lots of examples out there.

The longer jail sentence stuff has been debunked. When prior records are factored in, the jail sentences are no longer or shorter.

There is no systematic racism. It is funny because when you look at most major cities you have black mayors, black city council members, black police chiefs, black school superintendents, etc. So where is this systematic racism coming from? Or maybe the liberal black leaders elected to these positions are just abject failures?

As a black guy in my late 40s and also raised in the south, I have not seen any significant "systematic racism" that made any difference whatsoever in my life.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Tell in detail about the white man's oppression.

It is tough when you can't blame one's personal life failures on others. It is tough when you can not say that your own poor life decisions are the work of some evil society.

In the end no matter who you are if you look in the mirror you will see who is really at fault. How are blacks being oppressed today? When they live in a city that has a high percentage of blacks, democrats have ran the city for 50+ years, the mayor/police chief/60% of the police force is minorities, vast majority of the Goverment there is minorities what does that all say?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Here’s an example of institutional racism

You cannot get a job in some construction trades in Dallas, Texas, unless you are an illegal alien Hispanic.

You were often hear that “immigrants Do the jobs that whites refuse to do.”

But you can only get hired if you are illegal, and so not eligible for workers compensation or unemployment insurance. Most of the jobs paid more than $20 an hour; but you have to give 12$ dollars to “La Familia,”. The Mexican Mafia.

Everyone knows how the system works, including law-enforcement and the feds. The feds keep it that way. You can call In a federal complaint, But the EEOC and customs won’t touch it, because the builder Donates campaign funds to both parties.

The one time that immigration conducted a raid, they called ahead and gave 24 hours notice. Only problem workers got sent back south. The boss told la familia and all it’s members called in sick.

Probably not the answer you were looking for. But as true as I can tell it

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

You would know better than me.

I’m still waiting for my white privilege to kick in.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Here is the systematic racism I see...

Government programs subsidizing single mothers to the point that nearly 75% of black kids are born out of wedlock.

A culture that glorifies violence, debauchery, and materialism. The idolization of entertainers and athletes.

Illegal immigration of low skilled workers making it difficult for people to get jobs at living wages due to wage suppression from the over supply of illegal workers.

Globalism that moves manufacturing and other jobs overseas

School systems run by teachers unions that lock kids into poor performing public schools instead of giving them the ability to attend a school that is best for their needs.

Oh wait, all these things are promoted by the Democrat party. So yeah, there is systematic racism, but it ain't coming from the right.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join