It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are being set up

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I wrote it with protestors in mind. I wrote it to post it somewhere else, but it was basically ignored. Written from largely neutral perspective and with average person in mind, so I didn't go overboard mentioning all the details (lack of medical personel and medical care given to Floyd, folks with hoodies mentioning George Floyd hours after he was killed, his tattoo, all the stuff that points at the false flag), just like I didn't try to explain that the divide isn't caused by "orange man bad", and wether Trump is part of their agenda or trying to play against it, it's still too early to tell (I have a bad feeling about it though).

TL;DR: under no circumstances can you break the law while protesting, since it will be used against you and against the whole society in the future. The moment you break the law, your protest is null and void, the government won't listen. In worst case, you just gave them an excuse to abuse their power. If you're unable to behave while having the freedom to choose so, that freedom WILL be taken away from you and all your fellow Americans. As a result, f.ck ANTIFA, hunt them down and turn them over.

Here goes, if it makes anyone think about the bigger picture and discuss it with others, that's good enough.

Things are getting out of control.

Some may say, "as they should".

Some may say, "it's about time".

And I hear ya, enough is enough. In this day and age, racism should be long gone, yet black people are targeted, beaten up, murdered in cold blood, by no other than those that are supposed to protect them - the cops.

The system is broken and there's an underlying problem that needs to be solved.

BUT IT CANNOT BE SOLVED WITH VIOLENCE.

It's not just about not destroying the property and lives of your brothers and sisters, it's about being set up.

YOU ARE BEING SET UP.

Can't you see that?

Some may find it hard to believe or understand, so I'll try to explain it in steps.

There are two sides of the coin. There are peaceful protesters and there are rioters - the latter being ANTIFA and other opportunists. You may feel that the whole cause makes people angry enough to blur the line, but make no mistake, they are NOT the same.

Rioters are the excuse the government needs to use the overwhelming force against you. One could even say that their hand is being forced - because how are the feds supposed to deal with all that mess caused by riots? Innocents are being attacked, property is being vandalized, and the police simply fails to handle it. Would they deploy the National Guard against peaceful protests only? No. They wouldn't dare. But thanks to those thugs, they have an excuse.

80% of protestors in Minneapolis were from out of state: www.youtube.com...

How many of those were rioters that came there only to cause more problems?

How were they organized?

Who's paying for it?

twitter.com...

Who's placing those bricks all over the place? There are tons of reports about whole palettes of bricks left around to pick up. Construction workers know very well no sane company would do that, so who's doing it and for what purpose? It's not the government, but the same people that are responsible for riots. But where does the money come from?

When you donate, do you know what you're donating for? Take for example bail out funds, are those covering only unlawful arrests of innocents, or also arrests of people that attacked others and destroyed property? Often property belonging to BLACK PEOPLE? Are you paying for bail outs of people that are giving the government the excuse to put a military boot on your neck in the first place?

YOU WERE GIVEN A ROPE AND YOU'RE HANGING YOURSELF WITH IT.

Take one of the donation targets, ACLU.

www.aclu.org...

If you're unfamiliar with Open Society Foundations, that's George Soros.

It's not the first time in the history that violent riots are taking place, riots caused by ANTIFA and other paid actors, riots sponsored - often by proxies - by OSF and Soros. It was the cause when Trump got elected, the whole divide in American society has deepened right at that point, but regardless if you're blaming Trump for it or not, the fact is, there were peaceful protests back then, and there were riots with property destroyed and people assaulted. And yes, black people were assaulted as well, and there were reports from people involved that it was all organized. Transport with buses, plans and directions, everything - and OSF and other foundations that took money from them, and as a result, indirectly from Soros, sponsored it.

Make no mistake, ANTIFA is everything but anti-fascist. In fact, their current actions are turning your government into a fascist one - because all they need is an excuse to tighten the grip to maintain "safety".

Think for a minute. How many black people were assaulted and/or killed in the past year? Months? How many examples of racial discrimination by the police and the whole system were there?

Who decides that a certain death is the one that will cause it all to explode? That will make people say "enough is enough"? Media? Paid agitators?

I am NOT saying that it was all good up to this point. F.CK NO.

Things HAVE TO change.

But here's one thing.

"We must learn to live together as brothers or we will perish together as fools" - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

There was peace. Fragile, but peace. Fake, but peace. People were scared - about their families, about their lives - but they remained calm on the outside.

I am a white male, and I'm not even living in the US, yet I wanna think I'm at least trying to understand your pain. Your blood is boiling - it was for a long time.

But you HAVE TO stay calm on the outside, or they already won.

Protest, but DO NOT riot.

CONDEMN riots.

CONDEMN violence.

Be BETTER than the other side.

SHOW THEM what it means to be a human with a heart.

You have ZERO chances of winning this fight with violence. And if you'll let ANTIFA and others run amok, they will bring you all down with them. If National Guard won't be enough to bring them down/if governors won't deploy them in big enough numbers, military will come next - Trump already said that.

You think that will help your cause? You think that will help anyone?

That's a road to fascism, and not just for black people - but for every citizen of the USA.

You are being used, you were provoked, the whole cause was set on fire and bad actors are exploiting the situation to make it way, WAY worse - not just for you, but for everyone.

Protest peacefully, STOP bad actors, do NOT let anyone provoke you.

STAY CALM.

Don't give anyone any excuses. If you'll encounter bad cops, stay out of their way. Document, report, but do NOT engage in violence - you cannot win that way. They'll just bring bigger guns - National Guard, military - and what then? Then you've lost.

The future of the USA depends on black people now more than ever, and on their actions. Make your children proud.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
You dam right it's a set up....

Bricks put into place...
Rioters telling people in the crowds how they can make a buck

Cant make this # up...

However...that said.....pretty sure the government official's will wait....just in time....to destroy the constitution, but before America burns, with some really good Orwellian laws...

Watch.....this # play out....

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: kingsquirel
You dam right it's a set up....

Bricks put into place...

Cant make this # up...

However...that said.....pretty sure the government official's will wait....just in time....to destroy the constitution, but before America burns, with some really good Orwellian laws...

Watch.....this # play out....

there's still hope, but people need to think before acting.
sadly, the circumstances aren't exactly ideal for that.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: kingsquirel
Bricks put into place...

Cant make this # up...

Had to dumb people down for a while. Damn they were patient.

The line of coincidence this time is way too long. People on this site have been whispering about it for years. Their patience is up now. They're playing their hand.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Their patience is up now. They're playing their hand.

make no mistake... they're just getting started.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
There is no evidence that Floyd was killed because he was black. The cop was a jack ass and committed a heinous crime, but no one knows the motivation for what he did. I find it frustrating that it is automatically considered to be racial.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Theres no stopping the train.

The bricks of ignorance are a generation deep and the pockets are deeper. Since inception, the US could only fail from within and that's exactly how its playing out.

Rights have been snuffed out and what it means to be an American has been exchanged for the government teet, directly or by choice.

It's a shame.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The whole thing is about Democrats getting Trump out !!!!

Trump has taken away too much Democrat Gravy Trains !!!!

Trump has exposed too much Democrat corruption and lies and red herrings !!!!

Foreign governments and organizations in league with American Democrats !!!!

💫☯️💫

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
You're right, and that's why it sucks so hard that these protests have been infiltrated by various outsiders with nefarious intentions. My problem with this whole situation is that your first amendment right to assemble shouldn't nullified due to someone else's actions.

No, your right to protest does not allow you to riot or act with violence, but... Let's pretend there are 100 protestors, and 50 rioters. The actions of the 50 rioters don't nullify the other 100's first amendment rights. Just like the disgraceful murders committed by a select few mass shooters don't nullify everyone else's 2nd Amendment right.

I understand these protests have gotten out of hand and that it would be nearly impossible for police to distinguish between who is rioting and peaceful protesting. I understand that the riots have given the government no choice but to return order by force, but the obvious lack of effort by the police to differentiate between good and bad disgusts me and further points to the ever-present us vs them mentality that clouds American police forces as a whole. I've seen numerous videos of the peaceful protestors being gassed, shot at, and treated like dog #### without an ounce of discretion. Everyone's first amendment right is being taken away due to the actions of a few and I don't agree with the defeatist attitude of "well the rioters have given them no choice". They have a choice, they just don't want to put in the effort.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
there's still hope, but people need to think before acting.

That's a lot more faith in humanity than I have. I've worked too many years in customer service. The bank I work at still has their lobby closed, at least until next week, but our drive-thru is still open.

We have a big metal sign outside our front doors stating that our lobby is closed, please use our drive-thru. We have paper signs on our door stating that we're closed, but we can still take care of you via the drive-thru.

People will walk up to our door, pass the metal sign and try opening it, many times rather aggressively. Then they'll pause with a dumb-founded look on their face, read the signs stating we're closed, and stare at our doors like the gears are moving inside their minds.

Then out of nowhere they try opening the door again.

Sometimes, afterwards, they'll even call and ask us if we're open. This is how many people are on a normal basis. Asking for one to think before they act while they're having an extreme emotional response, well, that's just wishful thinking.

I really wish people would wise up and stop this nonsense before it gets too far, but from everything I'm reading and from videos I'm seeing, it's already gotten too far. Sorry to sound pessimistic, but people are attacking firefighters trying to get to a building with children in it. They're burning businesses with people still inside the apartments above it. They're attacking people in motorized wheelchairs, for crying out loud. Nobody out there is thinking, and if they are, it's only of themselves.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Trump has taken away too much Democrat Gravy Trains !!!!

They better keep letting him take for another four years. They stand to lose everything if they keep playing their crappy little games.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
There is no evidence that Floyd was killed because he was black. The cop was a jack ass and committed a heinous crime, but no one knows the motivation for what he did. I find it frustrating that it is automatically considered to be racial.

And THAT is what I am particularly frustrated by.

I saw the video and watched a cop apparently kill someone that was restrained.

It was horrible.

He needs to be tried and if the only facts are the video I watched, needs thrown in jail for a very long time.

Others watched the video, saw a white guy killing a black guy, assumed it was racially motivated and lost their freaking minds.

Is there any evidence of that AT ALL, or are the actual racists in this situation now protesting about it?

Where is the hate crime charge?

It's an odd world where I am called a racist on other places for even asking it... to the point where I am told to "check my white privilege."

REALLY?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

according to one of the officials, they worked together (that officer and Floyd) for many years, at some bar or something. they knew each other.

the more one looks at that case, the less sense it makes. it's a false flag, pure and simple.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

originally posted by: Snarl
Their patience is up now. They're playing their hand.

make no mistake... they're just getting started.

The right side is barely getting warmed up.

The cowardly rioters are not match for what they
will meet if they stray from the Dem Governor controlled areas.

That is a fight I do not want to see, but if push
comes to shove the anarchists are going to find
out a thing or two about the silent majority.

edit on 2-6-2020 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

You know there are a lot of Anarchists on the "right" as well.. right?

Other than that I agree with you.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

I suppose that might be a conversation for a different
thread, as imo they would be on the end of the spectrum
that meets the left in a circle.

If your referring to tearing down the corrupt institutions such
as the FBI, the CIA, The Federal Reserve and rebuilding I could
see that as falling under right leaning anarchy.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
The right side is barely getting warmed up.

Some of us have moved from ...

to

That's a 168gr projectile at 100m. Five shots right into somebody's eyeball.

LOL

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

if i was trump i would tell the whole lot to get f--ed and retire its just as well you have a real patriot as your pres imyo

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Hey there Snarl, nice to see you back!

Good shot!

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Hey there Snarl, nice to see you back!

It's good to be back amongst friends!!

new topics

top topics