It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Blunt, here is a follow up story about soggy popcorn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
So as not to drift that other thread, I will tell this story here

Years ago when my kids were young we would have movie night and eat popcorn. We would get one of those paper grocery bags and fill it up with stove popped popcorn, pour in the melted butter and salt it all up, then close the bag and shake it up real well. We'd get bowls and sit the bag on the floor with us and scoop in when we wanted.

So one night we were watching as usual. My boys had fallen asleep, they were 8 and 4 at the time. Once I realized they had fallen asleep I gently woke them and told them it was time to go to bed.

The youngest woke the most quickly and headed off to the bedrooms. The older boy was a little more sleepy. I turned back to the movie and a minute or two later heard a noise. The noise turned out to be him standing over the bag, half asleep peeing into the bag. I freeked and reached over and grabbed him by his johnson but it was too late.

I wrote off the rest of the bag and ushered him to the bathroom where I expected to find my younger son. He was not there. Now understand that the bathroom was the first door to the left up the hallway and the toilet was at the far end and on the left of the room. Turns out my youngest had missed the first door, the bathroom door, and gone on down the hall and turned left into the next room, my bedroom. He had gone to the far end and turned to the left and was there peeing into a dresser drawer I had left open thinking it to be the toilet.

Not a great night at the time, but now, a great tale to tell.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I would pick up popcorn off the floor and eat it but I draw the line at pee pee popcorn....
edit on 2-6-2020 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

When I was a kid, I was the sleepwalking piss king..

in the candy dish on the living room coffee table...check!

Lift up a couch cushion like a toilet lid and pee on the springs.check!

Bathroom hamper ..check!

I no longer pee but I still sleep walk once or twice a year..last time I woke up holding my forehead with a warm wet sensation pouring through my fingers..

Nope not pee..

Blood..I still haven't figured out what I bashed my forehead on..

Respectfully,
~meathead

(post by Fallingdown removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Extra salty lol. That reminds me of the time when my brother got up in the middle of the night and pissed in the laundry basket. He thought he was in the restroom because he was still half asleep. He was only about 8 or so at the time.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Oh man, after all these years I see now I'm not the only one.

My father and I just moved to a new town. We were living on a 2 beds hotel room. I was in my 20's.

In my dream, I was in the forest and felt like need to pee. For some reason I didn't want to pee on the beautiful trees. I saw at distance, downhill, a lake.

So I went down and urinated right on the lake. There was a dried leave floating and I started shooting it, I want to sunk it before my little gun ran out of ammo. So I was moving from right to left all over.

Then I heard a man screaming at distance, it became louder enough to wake me up.

I was standing next to my dad's bed, the man was soaking and wiping his face.

Next morning I woke up in his bed and he took mine. I don't remember how that happened. He didn't talk to me for a week.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I peed the bed up until puberty but after that never had a problem. Once or twice had the peeing dream and diddled a tiny bit in bed before I woke up but nothing major.

Up until a few years ago. There's this bar here that makes some wicked drinks. It's this weird, tiny tiki bar so lots of rum and the Fink Bomb has 160 proof rum, another regular shot and all kinds of fruity jazz. Goes down smooth but will hurt you. I had only had two the couple times I'd been in there but this time I had a third.

Let me stop here and say I've been pretty good at holding my liquor over the years. Sure, I peed myself on New Years Eve on the Strip but that's because there were a thousand people in line for the head. I didn't have a choice. But this time was different.

I had taken the bus there and it drops me off real close to home and there's the LWH (Local Watering Hole) between myself and home so I stopped in. I felt fine when I left the tiki bar, a bit lit but not bad, and thought I'd have a beer to top it off. One, I might add. Truthfully.

I felt fine when I got home. Lit, but not stumbling drunk. Fine. I'd been like this before, many times.

I woke up to a puddle of piss on my concrete, bedroom floor. That's the one time I was glad I don't have carpet. AND, I STILL felt fine. No hangover. Go figure. I guess it's the rum and all the fruitiness? Maybe it was that beer after that did it? I don't know but I'll never have that third one again if I ever frequent that joint.

I had a friend who's driveway I stayed in for a month or so. I moved there but had no place until I got my apartment so I parked and slept in his driveway. He had a habit of drunken sleep pissing and the last night there I had gotten all my stuff there ready to move in. There was a glass table top leaning against his garage door and he decides that night to come out and pee outside. I heard him, popped my head up to see what was going on and saw him come around, stumbling and walking straight for that glass.

I didn't have time to react and that might have made him hit it but he went around it to the side of the house. Did his duty and came back without harm. I think I was better off not to say anything to him. I didn't really know what to do.

How come it's always guys that have these stories? Seriously, it never happens to chicks?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

make a thread about the cult

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Hey

Terry and everybody my bad .

I had a PG version of that GIF and posted the wrong one .

Sorry

FD

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

One wonders if your parents had had cell phones in those day they might have made the finals of America's Funniest Video's you filming you

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Thank God no, this was in the late 70's early eighties, they had a Polaroid camera, but they were always out of film...that film was expensive..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I missed it Mr. Down. When I saw your post removed for manners I had to wonder what I had posted that might have ''pissed'' you off so badly.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Naw you didn’t piss me off at all. I screwed up and posted the wrong GIF. Again it was inappropriate and I apologize because like I said I had a different version just posted the wrong one .

FD ✌️
edit on 4-6-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Not Sure What Makes These Stories Worthwhile For Telling ... But I Guess That's 'Pee-Poo'...

top topics

join