It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The next Powder Keg FLORIDA

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hold on to your seats, get the popcorn. Tonight will be interesting, protests in Orlando

There is something else going on there, weeks on end with no unemployment.
Arrest vans getting ready.

And,
It's Florida
It's Hot
It's Florida

www.wesh.com...#

After the rally, an estimated 2,000 people began moving through downtown, from City Hall toward Orlando Police Headquarters. Police said there was a heavy police presence downtown and road closures in place.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Hmm... You Eat Popcorn while Rome Burns ? Take a Stand , or take the Exit .................

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Hmm... You Eat Popcorn while Rome Burns ? Take a Stand , or take the Exit .................

I used to live there, don't anymore, but still follow the news.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I tried eating popcorn while watching the news on the riots, but my tears kept making it soggy.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

One good thing about these riots. Conservative gun owners have not yet come out to go hunting rioters. I give them that credit for enough smarts. But if they do, come out it will get even messier.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

A nice coating of butter keeps the water out...
Unless you’re one of those popcorn purists that eat it plain..
Then we couldn’t play together anymore.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25213351]JAGStorm[/post

I am talking about Our Country , it Needs All of US Right Now to take a Stand and Stop this Madness ! It's REAL , and it is Not just Going Away . America is Under Attack , and that Means WAR ..........

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I have some family near here, but they are rural and prepared enough for this. The local LEO is interesting, but let's see if we see piles of bricks and water bottles in a place armed to the teeth, and they do local block watches and have faithful residents who love their community. I cant predict other than pray for my family and hope these riots STOP!

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
once, long ago, it was the blue vs the grey
now its the blue vs the red.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I think that you are right on. Florida worries me. I hope this all settles down soon but the odds are that it wont. Keep safe everyone.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
once, long ago, it was the blue vs the grey
now its the blue vs the red.

Yes , and in a FREE COUNTRY , RED is DEAD .......................

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I live in Florida. This isn't one of those snowflake states like Minnesota or New York. Everybody has a gun for defense. Our sheriff depts aren't directed by liberals except for small pockets in Miami.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

at least coral gables florida got it right...the cowod showed up and the cops took a knee everyone came together peacefully many in tears and it has happened in several other cities as well....we'll see how it goes in Orlando tonight

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Didn't Rome have slaves?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
I live in Florida. This isn't one of those snowflake states like Minnesota or New York. Everybody has a gun for defense. Our sheriff depts aren't directed by liberals except for small pockets in Miami.

Yes, that is exactly what I'm talking about. Florida natives are a different kind of folk. That's why they are always on show for doing crazy stuff.

Not sure if I can link Twitter stuff on here, but snipers are on some of the buildings
edit on 2-6-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

One good thing about these riots. Conservative gun owners have not yet come out to go hunting rioters. I give them that credit for enough smarts. But if they do, come out it will get even messier.

If they do come out and things escalate, then you can kiss all your gun rights goodbye. Be careful what you wish for.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

at least coral gables florida got it right...the cowod showed up and the cops took a knee everyone came together peacefully many in tears and it has happened in several other cities as well....we'll see how it goes in Orlando tonight

That is exactly what needs to happen, but our orange leader hasn't addressed the issue at all except to say shoot the MFers. We most certainly need big reform in law enforcement.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Orange County is shut down. No one will start issues because there are too many illegals in Orange/Osceola. Look to Pinellas and Hillsborough that have Tampa and St Pete. Very liberal. Big schools to protest.

Most of them will probably just head to Ybor....

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

just head to Ybor....

Waaaaa, I miss me some good Cuban food!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
If they do come out and things escalate, then you can kiss all your gun rights goodbye. Be careful what you wish for.

Nah ... I don't think so. If 'we' come out ... there won't be anymore talk of Democracy ... anywhere ... that's not followed by the sound of 'boom'.

If it happens, we're gonna clean up ... everything that needs cleaning up. We're gonna clean up the 2d Amendment too. Clear words ... no nancing about. Anyone even talks about 'gun control' and you're not a citizen anymore. Anyone talks about limiting natural rights, the rights outlined in the Bill of Rights, might find themselves looking for a new country to live in ... and right quick.

That kind of stuff. And, don't tell me I was just picking with the 1st myself. You wanna talk ... talk all you want. Don't snivel if the bill comes due faster than you expected.

Be very careful what _you_ wish for. You can think things into reality, and there are rough men (rougher than you) on a minute's notice.

edit on 262020 by Snarl because:

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join