It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun store owner shoots, kills looter in Philadelphia, reports say.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

They were "peaceful protesters".

There's a meme waiting to happen. The one street correspondent who was on the news reporting the protests have largely been non violent while standing in front of a burning building needs to be photo-shopped in front of or otherwise onto screen caps of these video clips of people being beat to within an inch of their lives.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Who the f.u.c.k would try to rob a gun shop. Without considering the owner would be armed and ready to protect their buisiness from looting.
The exitement of a being part of a mob just smashing their way into any shop and stealing, burning buildings down whilst destroying their own communities.
They will be the first to complain when all of these buisinesses don't reopen or move somewhere else. They will complain and bitch about having to pay more for their goods as all of this stolen stock will still need to be paid for.
Plus all of these looters were filmed breaking into stores stealing goods, No doubt the facial recognition software will match their photo to a national database that uses facebook, instagram accounts to identify people, Can imagine some arrests but lots of fines sent to homes.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Where is Biden ? He is supposed to have the Black vote locked up so shouldn't he be able to say a few words and stop all this ?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

i'm in full agreement with you on that. all for peaceful assembly chant and speak your position all you want. but once you you pick up a brick, glass bottle full of water, pipe, light a molitov cocktail, set off napalm, fire weapons at people, swarm people in cars and destroy them, break into peoples homes or businesses, place of work, or what ever other mayhem under the cover of peaceful assembly, you become a terrorist.

you are terrorizing the people in their cars, homes, businesses or place of work. your putting the lives of people at risk, you have no right to do that cause you a punk ass terrorist out for your personal gain or cause you think it's fun, want change or getting paid.

and as for due process, in the situation that is going on now there is no time for that. police aren't going to get there to you in time to help. you have to do it yourself now.

only good terrorist is a dead terrorist.

edit on 2-6-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Awesome. There was a white elderly couple that tried to defend their store because they had their life into it and they were beat by black looters with 2x4's and nobody said a word.

I'm glad this one didn't get that chance.

Just saw that.. I could upload but...

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

The real war on women wants them left disarmed...

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
🤗
edit on 2-6-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
🤗

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
You got to be a special kind of stupid to try to break into a gun store.

Yep.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

If only every looter got this treatment.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The news here kept repeating "peaceful protest turned violent". Except it was violent from the start.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Number 1 Rule in Life - Self Preservation even if it Means the other Guy ends up Dead ........ C'est la vie ..

edit on 2-6-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Good, defend your stuff! Better than bringing in the military.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: Bluntone22

The real war on women wants them left disarmed...

That was the point.
It’s the only way a 100lbs woman can defend herself in a fight with a 200lbs man.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

It's looters, not terrorists. Definitely a difference.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

One less "peaceful" "protestor".

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

It's looters, not terrorists. Definitely a difference.

i'm afraid not, as i said people are in their homes, place of work, and their businesses in terror for their lives and property.
that in my book and many others is what terrorist do cause fear in people, and some anger.

if they weren't out doing the things they are doing, these people that i mentioned in their homes, place of work, and their businesses wouldn't be in terror.

from websters, 1st definition,

Definition of terror
1: a state of intense or overwhelming fear
: overcome by terror people fleeing the scene in terror
: He lived in terror of being caught.

ETA: the only good terrorist is a dead terrorist.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Number 1 Rule in Life - Self Preservation even if it Means the other Guy ends up Dead ........ C'est la vie ..

not sure if i'd place it at #1 but it sure in the top 3

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

One less "peaceful" "protestor".

yep, he raised his piece at the wrong fella.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Good, defend your stuff! Better than bringing in the military.

if people would/ could do what the Korean U.S. citizens did, organize, arm up and defend. there wouldn't be any need for the militarily.
in some states/cities though that's not gonna be possible because of gun laws.

but i'm thinking that this time just like then it's going to take Trump invoking the insurrection act and deploy the military, the guard just ain't gonna cut it by themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join