It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun store owner shoots, kills looter in Philadelphia, reports say.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

The shop owner said he saw three or four men trying to break into the store on the surveillance video. "One of the individuals that broke into the property, pointed a handgun at (the store owner)," Chief Inspector Scott Smalls told FOX 29. "And that's when the store owner fired his own weapon -- striking the one perpetrator at least one time in the head and he collapsed, dropping his gun between his legs."
Gun store owner shoots, kills looter in Philadelphia, reports say

good for him, one POS down how many more to go.

people across the U.S. need to do like the Korean U.S. citizens did, on what they call four two nine. organize, arm up and defend. if terrorist want to attack, then shoot their aZZ. only good terrorist is a dead terrorist. yea i said it.
edit on 2-6-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Awesome. There was a white elderly couple that tried to defend their store because they had their life into it and they were beat by black looters with 2x4's and nobody said a word.

I'm glad this one didn't get that chance.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

The second amendment isn’t about hunting.
It’s more about defending Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.. From those who wish to take it away.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
You need the Second Amendment to secure the First

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

The shop owner said he saw three or four men trying to break into the store on the surveillance video. "One of the individuals that broke into the property, pointed a handgun at (the store owner)," Chief Inspector Scott Smalls told FOX 29. "And that's when the store owner fired his own weapon -- striking the one perpetrator at least one time in the head and he collapsed, dropping his gun between his legs."
Gun store owner shoots, kills looter in Philadelphia, reports say

good for him, one POS down how many more to go.

people across the U.S. need to do like the Korean U.S. citizens did, on what they call four two nine. organize, arm up and defend. if terrorist want to attack, then shoot their aZZ. only good terrorist is a dead terrorist. yea i said it.

Catch the part where his buddies who were breaking in with him ran off and left him? Good friends.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

i saw something about that i think, wasn't four terrorists that attacked them. got the woman first and the husband came out with a golf club trying to defend her?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Feel good story of the day!!!

BOOM HEADSHOT!!!!

Good riddance to worthless garbage!

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

very true, somewhere in one of my history books i read back in the early days of our country, people would bring their rifles and pistol to church so if crooks and or indians attacked the could fight back.

oh hell, now i done went and offend somebody.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I pity any soul left with only a blunt force melee weapon to defend themselves with.

The big city motto: disarm your citizens then abandon them in crisis. How could anyone wonder why i hold urban life in general contempt?

link   
Gun sales surge

Call it an unintended consequence of what they had hope to accomplish.

Gun control WILL NEVER be passed EVER again.

Small Arms Analytics & Forecasting, a private research firm, estimated that more than 1.7 million guns were sold in May, an 80% jump from May 2019, The Times said.

The rise in May followed another surge in April, which rose 71.3% over April 2019, with another 1.7 million firearms purchased. March also saw soaring numbers, 2,583,238 firearms sold — 85.3 percent more than the previous year, according to data released Small Arms Analytics and Forecasting.

March,April,May over 5 million new guns in 'Muricans hands.

edit on 2-6-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   

hey bud catch you later, that blanker shoots back.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
You got to be a special kind of stupid to try to break into a gun store.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hopefully he’ll get many more cockroach terrorists before this all ends.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

i saw something about that i think, wasn't four terrorists that attacked them. got the woman first and the husband came out with a golf club trying to defend her?

Yeah. Some big black guy hit across the head with a 2x4 and dropped her. She was probably 5'3 about 100 pounds. The guy who hit her was about 6'3 and 260. Then they went after the husband. They also beat a guy half to death because he was carrying an American flag and they left another dude for dead after they smashed his face with a rock and had about 8 blacks kicking him. All victims were white, perpetrators were black. Newsworthy? Nah, of course not.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Yeah. Some big black guy hit across the head with a 2x4 and dropped her. She was probably 5'3 about 100 pounds. The guy who hit her was about 6'3 and 260. Then they went after the husband. They also beat a guy half to death because he was carrying an American flag and they left another dude for dead after they smashed his face with a rock and had about 8 blacks kicking him. All victims were white, perpetrators were black. Newsworthy? Nah, of course not.

One of them could have been Obama’s son.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

A vote against guns is a vote against women.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Ironically enough, I'd be willing to bet most of the people affected by the riots thought the killing was messed up and illegal.

So really, a lot of the people getting property stolen or destroyed are in a way supportive for peaceful vocalization of what happened.

Clearly, the rioters and looters don't care about the cause, but are exploiting the chaos.

I think the killing was messed up, and defend the right to assemble so long as it is peaceful. I think when someone isn't peaceful, they still deserve due process. But if someone was threatening me, I likely don't have the time to call the cops and don't need to. I also won't lose sleep for what would happen.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Right? LOL!

OOF! Dude has a gun and just killed Lil Rabbit, glad it wasn't me! I'm gone!

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Great job store owner! We need more like you!!!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

You got to be a special kind of stupid to try to break into a gun store.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join