It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The USA is officially dead now that rioters tried to burn a child to death

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Here you go....from the Fire Chief...

Link

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Did you get that part where the commie said, "Free college, yea, that what Bernie wants and these people will be re educated or killed."?

Basically admitted that the colleges are the base of operation MK ultra for communism.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Wow. If you guys showed this much outrage about what those cops did to George Floyd, maybe we wouldn't even be here. Ya think?
edit on 2-6-2020 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Wow. If you guys showed this much outrage and those cops after George Floyd died, maybe we wouldn't even be here. Ya think?

Where's the effing outrage over the black cop that died in Detroit today after suffering for 3 years from having been shot in the head on a call, huh? HUH? Why aren't you pissed about THAT black life, doesn't his matter?

Piss. Off. You aren't part of the problem, you ARE the problem, race baiter.
edit on 6/2/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I was outraged, still doesn't give them the right to burn down buildings loot stores destroy the lives of innocents, and yet have the press constantly say its a peaceful protest when CNN was standing in front of a burning building.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
It's too bad the president can't deputize those of us who like to go in and clear out the evil bastards destroying these cities.

Having fun while serving the public!

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
So why are they not arresting people on institutional vandalism, rioting, reckless endearment of another person... And if someone actually gets hurt or worst they can add much more.

The crimes are there but whether the cities want to actually arrest people or not is the real problem. I'm not sure who the fire department should be complaining about here.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Wow. If you guys showed this much outrage about what those cops did to George Floyd, maybe we wouldn't even be here. Ya think?

Who is that?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
So why are they not arresting people on institutional vandalism, rioting, reckless endearment of another person... And if someone actually gets hurt or worst they can add much more.

The crimes are there but whether the cities want to actually arrest people or not is the real problem. I'm not sure who the fire department should be complaining about here.

Don't blame the cops for that, it's misplaced blame. They're thoroughly overwhelmed via being outnumbered and stretched far too thin to police effectively.

Blame the mayors and governors who refuse to call in the guard to help when it's needed the most.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

And you have no outrage over the protestors trying to burn a child and a woman to death?

Wow is right!

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Seems like most of you can't distinguish between rioters and protesters. What? You didn't know there was a difference? I'm not surprised.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Wonder how fast these corporate instigators and rich liberals in their gated communities and private guards would change their tune if the rioters were trashing their neighbourhood and killing their friends?

Pretty quick I imagine.

You know, if you are a rioter and a legit communist you are a moron. You are destroying the homes and businesses of poor, working class families, all while being egged on by millionaires and multinational corporations that treat people like cattle in places like China and India.

Lenin didn't direct his anger towards the peasants, the poor or the workers. He directed it towards the Nobility and the Aristocrats.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Because the rioting serves a purpose - not just the stated one

It is venting the pent up rage and frustration over massive, more than 50% unemployment caused directly by government orders, and isolation caused despair and mental illness (isolation CAUSES mental illness). This is the perfect foil to get the rage off the state Governors and onto something else. They don't want to stop the rioting because the state Governors like the rage redirected off their draconian and never ending control over the minutia of the daily lives of their subjects.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Wonder how fast these corporate instigators and rich liberals in their gated communities and private guards would change their tune if the rioters were trashing their neighbourhood and killing their friends?

Pretty quick I imagine..

Very Quick

Here is an ideal example. 2 tweets from the same person, the first one saying "burn that sh#* down" with a picture of a blazing building

edit on 6/2/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: Ohanka

Pretty quick I imagine..

Very Quick

Here is an ideal example. 2 tweets from the same person, the first one saying "burn" with a picture of a blazing building

Lol. That is priceless. Well deserved Karma.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Your whole post is a huge part of the problem we are dealing with. You are basically saying that because people were dealing with covid-19 "stay at home orders" and the financial difficulty that has ensued has given people the right to loot and start fires causing harm to others?

There is personal responsibility that needs to be relearned because it is obviously lacking currently. Your OP is the prime example.

This is my favorite part of your diatribe and says so much about you:

"So those of you in the U.K. And around the world can rejoice. The USA actually killed itself."

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
See a lot of Chinese Communist flags in these demonstrations that are ostensibly protesting the mistreatment of minorities in America.

Ironic considering the Chinese Communist Party is systematically exterminating it's Muslim Uyghur population, it's Tibetan population and the Mongolian population.

I may not be an expert on such matters but to me the systematic extermination of minorities is called genocide.

Methinks you should replace that Chinese Communist flag with one of a country more tolerant to minorities.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

poor sit on the couch sjw agitator, egg it on so his people will love him, but when it comes to his house.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

No one I know thinks what happened to Floyd was ok. No one. If any of my friends thought it was ok they would not be my friends. I don't think anyone in here does either.

The Minnesota Governor should have controlled it from the beginning and did not. Same with the mayor. They are at fault right now. Not our president. Not a shop owner. Not Nike on 5th Avenue or Louis Vitton.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

So what do you call a protester who becomes a rioter? Are they given a pass because they have been good all day but deserve to rob that 70inch tV?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join