It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The USA is officially dead now that rioters tried to burn a child to death

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

“One incident that is particularly poignant, that truly illustrates the seriousness of the issues we’re facing. Last night protesters intentionally set fire to an occupied building on [West] Broad Street. This is not the only occupied building that has been set fire to in the last two days. But they prohibited us from getting on the scene. We had to force our way to make a clear path for the fire department. The protesters intercepted the fire apparatus several blocks away with vehicles and blocked that fire department’s access to the structure fire. Inside that home was a child.” Chief William C. Smith comments on a challenging situation during last night’s protests in #RVA. You can watch the rest of this @CityRichmondVA press conference here: t.co... pic.twitter.com/LCHrIIAeM2

The never end in sight lockdowns,
citizens were out and out lied to by state Governors
who said the stay at home orders would only last until the hospitals were no longer overwhelmed.

Well the state Governors lied and have kept 50% of all adults unemployed for what appears to be years on end to come (until their is a cure/vaccine)

We can no longer trust ANY elite politicians for whom power and control are the ultimate goal.

A refusal of many states to start educating their children for perhaps years to come (until there is a cure/vaccine). The 2 day a week plan for half the kids and clean WED and then the other half come the other 2 days - means the US children will have lost nearly a full year of education between the spring shutdown and the plans that many states have. They expect 5/6/7/8/9 year olds to educate themselves home alone while their parents work to feed/clothe/house them since the state Governors have basically outlawed child care outside the home. This policy guarantees a 3rd world education or worse. The Governors of many states have abandoned the idea of actually educating the population.

The Governors lied outright to the people and are keeping the population under perpetual iron fist control with no end in sight "for their own good", even though more people killed themselves from isolation induced and unemployment despair, during lockdown in CA over a 4 week period than died of COVID 19.

With all the tension, frustration and rage at 50% of adults being unemployed and desperate - is it any wonder that rage has now run out of control so badly that justice/peace protesters are doing things to burn children to death?

The protests are not just about "no justice, no peace" or multiple black police officers would not have been shot by rioters. Because obviously their black lives don't matter to either BLM or ANTIFA.

This is more than Floyd, it is the culmination of rage induced by lying Governors and a type of heavy handed control of the population - put on top of it the horrific Floyd murder.

I have about decided the state Governors have irreparably killed the US economy, demoralized the population and incited the rage that turned into uncontrollable violence set off by a horrific murder.

RIP USA there is nothing that will ever restore the country, we are now officially living in a 3rd world country, created specifically by state Governors and protestors who can not control themselves and riot, burn, shot people, and loot.

Now that people who are screaming "no justice no peace" are burning a building with a child inside and blocking fire engines from arriving - the degeneracy and 3rd world desperation and rage, of the population has come to the forefront.

So those of you in the UK and around the world can rejoice. The USA actually killed itself.

edit on 6/2/20 by The2Billies because: format

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The sacks of s# that were looting and burning around Providence, RI last night broke into & looted a shoe store, then lit it on fire. And walked away with people asleep in apartments directly above the flames, one view-count grubbing d-bag was filming all of it, and pointed out he spotted a woman trapped in one through a window.

Then the neckbeard c-word (literal neckbeard this time, too) JUST WALKED AWAY WHINING ABOUT BURNING THE STORE WITH THE WOMAN TRAPPED ABOVE IT. Didn't do s#, didn't end his d-bag stream to call 911, nothing, just chugged his goddamn can of 7-Up and left while acting all woke and alarmed. But not doing a damn thing else.

Put these animals and their bystander accomplices in a vat of pig blood, let them marinate, and drop them in the shark tank at Sea World at feeding time. They deserve zero mercy or acknowledgement as ever having been human.
edit on 6/2/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Do you have something other than a FB post to collaborate your thread?

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Yes, the City of Richmond in the video on FB...and everywhere else, google it.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Listen to the left on here tell you that's all just part of their first amendment rights.

This, in my opinion, is deserving of death on those who lit the fires.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Do you have something other than a FB post to collaborate your thread?

Would it kill you to denounce the protests for once?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Listen to the left on here tell you that's all just part of their first amendment rights.

I agree, and it's not first amendment rights and deserves the death penalty. I condone no violence and never have. The people committing crimes during a peaceful protest, taking advantage of people and their first amendment rights should be shot. I wouldn't hesitate a second to shoot anyone breaking into my store. If I still had one. Couldn't afford to keep it open during quarantine, gave it to my employees, hope they can resurrect it after this cluster **** is over.
edit on 2-6-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
You can admit that some rioters are just crazy, you dont have to claim them for the left, just accept that some people are going nuts and already setting fire to horse trailers and homes with kids in them.

You can object to this and not give anything to Trump.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: LSU2018

I agree, and it's not first amendment rights and deserves the death penalty. I condone no violence and never have.

At least you bothered to say as much. It's a good start, but you really need to agree we need to go ham here and backburner Floyd temporarily while we band together & deal with these dogs deliberately sabotaging every rights cause under the sun in one swoop. Mercilessly, posthaste, perhaps with a little vindictive glee inwardly.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

No, I blame the government that allowed this to go on for so long and the founding fathers who wrote slavery, violent revolt, and sexist attitudes into the US Constitution.

Besides, all empires that have ever existed come to an end. Usually, the blame for the fall of an empire can be laid at the feet of the last ones in government.

edit on 2/6/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

No, I blame the government that allowed this to go on for so long and the founding fathers who wrote slavery, violent revolt, and sexist attitudes into the US Constitution.

You mean the Democrats.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Remember this?
We warned you #Expose2020

link   
Need to invoke the insurrection act, crush the rioters and arrest corporate leaders and blue check marks for conspiracy against the state for fueling the flames.

The amount of corporations supporting the violence, murders, lootings and rapes is frankly disgusting.

link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

You mean the Democrats.

Not just Democrats, all parties who have shared power and have not addressed issues responsibly.

As I wrote, it goes right back to the founding fathers and even earlier.

If Trump had actually wanted to remove the corruption, then I would have supported that, however here we are three years later and nada. He is just another establishment 'swamp creature', playing out a game of public relations, but little else.

edit on 2/6/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

It's hard to understand the mentality of anyone who wants to compromise the response of the emergency services. Those people would seem to want anarchy.

Let them deal with anarchy then: Deny access to all services, water, electricity and let them go.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I never knew the first amendment rights include killing people.

I'm learning a lot these days!

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Set fire to a building with a family in it, then block the fire department response forcing police to run into a burning building to save the family while be hounded by the mob...

Yea the time for patty cakes just sailed by, time to get more forceful.

I dont want that, I dont think that's good for the country but obviously the mob doesn't care and it sucks for the legitimate protestors but it is time for the cities and states to assert their authority with this lawlessness.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

You mean the Democrats.

There were no democrats when the Constitution was written.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

The only fires I saw was the cigars I smoke on my front balcony drinking my 25 year old scotch. I'm only 15 mins from down town Portland, so not in the boondocks.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Always fun to see the media cucked NPCs come out and defend this crap. I'm sorry did I say media cucked? I mean LIFE cucked.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join