It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Do You Get it Yet?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: queenofswords

You evidently don't listen to President Trump's interviews or listen to his briefings

why would anyone actually listen to any of them its just Trump promoting Trump with lies.

He only appeals to his base who he lies to and they (you lot) lap it up like the good little sheeple they all are.

Doesn't listen to the person he is criticizing = Check

Are there any more checks necessary?

Shame on you.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Where IS Hilary?

Say that 3 times while holding a briefcase full of cash and she will appear.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
Funny how nobody really considers the alternative to Trump.

Where IS Hilary?

She couldn't handle the pressure of the campaign trail. She would have folded like a house of cards had she won.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Dont you get it?

How about now?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords

You evidently don't listen to President Trump's interviews or listen to his briefings

why would anyone actually listen to any of them its just Trump promoting Trump with lies.

He only appeals to his base who he lies to and they (you lot) lap it up like the good little sheeple they all are.

That is a mistake because of two reasons in this case, always walk a mile in someone else`s shoes, and know your enemy.

But personally i do not understand anyone watching anything related to that reality series called politics.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

a reply to: visitedbythem

You do know you can say you didn't think Obama done a good job and also say that Trump is doing a bad job right?

That would be a lie though. Obama absolutely sucked and will go down as the worst or second worst president in our history. Trump did more FOR our county in three years than anyone in recent history. As far as your opinion? It matters not when it comes to our politics. You don't know our country, you don't know how it works, and you certainly don't understand why Americans are the way we are. My opinion about your queen would hold as much weight. Zero.

Cheerio and all that rot!

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I blame Trump for the virus and economic downturn. He should act like a decent human being. A lot more could and should have been done and a lot of this death and economic turmoil could have been averted if he hadn't so royally screwed up. Not sure it is really a screw up as much as it is intentional. Trump is doing his handlers bidding: To turn the US into a far right oligarchy. Not to mention he is just a bad vibe and it is resonating throughtout the country and the world. Which is why, it is no coincidence that this is all happening in the 3rd year of his term. He needs to go. a reply to: Chance321

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Where IS Hilary?

She couldn't handle the pressure of the campaign trail. She would have folded like a house of cards had she won.

Nah, She'd have Huma Abedin's lap(top) to hold her up from the back. Speaking of Huma, where is she?

Is she back with her husband, the guy who was caught (s)ext messaging an underage girl ?

He is out of prison I believe...

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
I blame Trump for the virus and economic downturn. He should act like a decent human being. A lot more could and should have been done and a lot of this death and economic turmoil could have been averted if he hadn't so royally screwed up. Not sure it is really a screw up as much as it is intentional. Trump is doing his handlers bidding: To turn the US into a far right oligarchy. Not to mention he is just a bad vibe and it is resonating throughtout the country and the world. Which is why, it is no coincidence that this is all happening in the 3rd year of his term. He needs to go. a reply to: Chance321

And you would be wrong on all accounts.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Let's take #3:

The world collectively laughed a chuckle of disbelieve as Trump made a complete fool of the office of president as he suggested that injecting disinfectant would cure Covid while the rest of the world works collaboratively to fight the virus Trump pushes America further away from the international coalition against the virus.

I listened to that press briefing...the entire thing. He DID NOT suggest injecting oneself with disinfectant such as bleach like the morons of the world suggested he did.

Trump is advocating a hold on our exorbitant and unfairly skewed funding of W.H.O., who screwed up royally and is obviously China centric. There is much more to the waste and abuse by the W.H.O. than I care to get into on this silly thread, but, suffice it to say, our president is right to insist on an investigation and most of us support that.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ras321

I blame Trump for the virus and economic downturn. 

Oh wow.

There's one born every minute.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
well lets see 330 million people in the USA And 100,000 deaths doesen't seem that much! i mean 1 death is too many, my heart goes out to the family's who have lost loved ones! 7.8 billion people worldwide even a million deaths wouldnt match other past epidemics! and i believe keeping people locked down in their homes keeps the virus in the home and can drive the people crazy and maybe comit suicide, people need to get out in the sun to kill off this bug
edit on 03 08 2017 by TimHeller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Where IS Hilary?

its funny how you think that is relevent

Even funnier that you don't consider what would be happening in the U.S. right now if your thread title had "Hilary" at the beginning.

Same pandemic outcome, same riots etc etc?

I don't think so.

Carry on.

Drink Tea.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I still have doubts about 100k people died due to Covid-19. I think they blame any deaths they can on it to get more free money from the federal government. I don't see how Trump could of handled it much different. It's up to local and state leaders to implement things at the local level.

You do realize no matter what Trump did or didn't do, the Democrats and left wing media would say he did a poor job. News flash, the President has people to take care of stuff for him. Just like CEO of a company has people below him to take care of things that come up.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

I don't really bother that much posting threads on ATS

Did it take you this long to figure out no one cares about your opinion ?

meh I found better ways to spend my time but you lot still humour me from time to time.

I never actually thought anyone cared for my opinion but I find it cute that you think anyone gives a dam about yours.

Bollocks, you come here daily to spar with Americans.

You know it and love it.
edit on 622020 by Butterfinger because: Silent E

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

120% more fit than Biden.

Ha Ha!

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

originally posted by: DAVID64

I don't really bother that much posting threads on ATS

Did it take you this long to figure out no one cares about your opinion ?

meh I found better ways to spend my time but you lot still humour me from time to time.

I never actually thought anyone cared for my opinion but I find it cute that you think anyone gives a dam about yours.

Bollocks, you come here daily to spar with Americans.

You know it and love it.

Nope....I used to but not really any more

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

What the F is this?
Another screaming about Trump thread?
Covid-19?....Dr Hillary Clinton would have stopped it in its tracks if she was president with her open borders policy.
Professor Joe Biden will take Covid-19 out behind the wood shed if he gets elected.
The master of race relations, King Obama would stop the Floyd looting and destruction with a flap of his lips.
Gotta be kidding me with this crap.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I hadn't posted in a while also. Now I just post to point out the endless hypocrisy of those on this site now that it's THEIR guy in office. And they used to blather about Obama this and Obama martial law that, all while Trump is actually trying and doing it. LOL!

I'll say it again. ATS had it's hay day, and this ain't it.

And let me please just add. I like reading your posts. And those were some good conversations everyone here used to have.
edit on 2-6-2020 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Where IS Hilary?

its funny how you think that is relevent

Even funnier that you don't consider what would be happening in the U.S. right now if your thread title had "Hilary" at the beginning.

Same pandemic outcome, same riots etc etc?

I agree.
The entire point of the anti trump bowel movement is that his supporters should abandon him and the GOP.
So that makes one consider the alternative this year and the thought of what if from 2016.

Making the switch without mulling over those ideas is fricken stupid.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join