It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Do You Get it Yet?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
a reply to: DBCowboy

See the rest of the Trump disciple gang has joined lol

...and still more on topic and of greater quality than what I reply to. Hell... watch this

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ .

See that dot ^ it's on point, something you can't seem to acheive.
edit on 9-6-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Not at all.

Perpetuate the nanny-state, glorify in the security of the police-state and please. . . . continue dumping on individual rights and freedoms.

I find it amusing.

You are a ball of yarn and I'm just a playful little kitten.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

What, you want me to start talking about the left, the tight, the up, the down, tge round and round!?

This is what your round and round sounds like... incomplete and unrecognizable compared to those who experience the full expression of mental acuity.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Not at all.

Perpetuate the nanny-state, glorify in the security of the police-state and please. . . . continue dumping on individual rights and freedoms.

I find it amusing.

Sorry, but how am I doing this on this thread? I am talking about how trump made mistakes regarding the virus, which he obviously did, and the fast that he has a cult like following, which he does.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

lol whatever!

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Not at all.

I find it amusing.

Sorry, but how am I doing this on this thread? I am talking about how trump made mistakes regarding the virus, which he obviously did, and the fast that he has a cult like following, which he does.

C'mon man isn't it obvious, you're doing all that just by being critical of trump, which is why he can't get anything done and we are losing our freedom as a result.

Jeez man get with the program.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

C'mon man isn't it obvious, you're doing all that just by being critical of trump, which is why he can't get anything done and we are losing our freedom as a result.

Jeez man get with the program.

How do you know I Trump disciple? Disciples never admit that Trump has this weird cult following. They will say this is not the case, even though evidence prove a otherwise. That's how you know a Trump disciple.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   

I'm not sure disciples is right terminology, deciples would at least question the messiah, these guys are more the borg, unquestioning, obedient and submissive.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I never thought I would see the day that Americans would continue to support a president who has dictatorial ambitions. There have been numerous red flags that many Americans should have had immediate concerns.

Many of them that stand out...

-His love relationship with a ruthless dictator Kim Jong Un.

-His defense of the Saudi Prince for the contract killing of a Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi.

-His unprecedented firings in his administration who disagree with him or are sounding alarm bells.

-His almost daily divisiveness and finger-pointing instead of cooperation and negotiating with the opposite party, the way our political system was intended to operate.

-His abuse of power and an unprecedented degree of control over judicial appointments and intervening in criminal cases.

-Using his pardoning power to commute sentencing of his cronies who were all convicted of corruption.

-His refusal to accept Russia being involved in influencing our elections and his defense of Putin.

-His attack on government whistle-blowers. The Whistleblower Protection Act, was enacted to protect federal whistleblowers in general from retaliation. It was designed to be a check on abusiveness of power and crimes within our government.

-His refusal to release his tax returns, his college transcripts... If he has nothing to hide why is he fighting tooth and nail not to have them released??

-Abusing his power to bribe foreign officials for his own personal gain.

-Pressuring party leaders not to allow witnesses from his own administration to testify at his impeachment trial. This is America? What-ever happened to the presumption of innocence, a legal principle that one is considered innocent until proven guilty? Again, if he has nothing to hide, why worry about witnesses testifying?

-His attacks on a free press. Suppressing a free press is how dictators get started. Calling the media "The Enemy of the People" is totalitarianism.

-His numerous contradictions, lies, sexual allegations, questionable business practices, attacks against women, and his inability to accept criticism. You just can't deny many of his contradictions and lies because they've all been video recorded for all to see.

There's more, but I'm sure most of the die-hard Trump supporters here will deny or twist everything I listed. I used to visit this site often. I enjoyed reading the honest opinions concerning our political state of affairs. I once thought many here believed our political system was self-serving and both parties were corrupt. However, the outrageous defense I've seen for this president since he took office concerns me. I actually agreed with some of Trump's issues, but there comes a time when his idiocy, incompetency, poor leadership, abuse of power, and his need for power and praise is just too dangerous and flies against what America stands for.

Something is going on behind the scenes when the same conservative representatives that he has vehemently attacked are now his lapdogs. Lindsey Graham once called him a jackA$$, an idiot, and unfit for office! What pressure was applied to him and other conservatives for them to now praise him and remain silent on his idiocies?

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:35 AM
link   
You bat eating savages are about to get it, Chang. Get ready

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

We have seen this throughout history, where one person can can have this effect on people. It is scary, but I do not think Trump has it in him to be another dictator with horrible ambitions. He is too much of a Moron for that.

What he is good at is playing up to the messiah label he has been given by some if his supporters.looming up to the sky saying he is the chosen one and standing outside a church with a bible only deepens the belief that he is a messiah.

The scary thing is, it just goes to show that this can still happen. So, in theory, another Hitler could come along with the same brainwashing talent, and have bigger, more terrible ambitions.

People are still so primitive!

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons
You forgot the most important thing about trump.
In 2016 trump>clinton.
In 2020 trump>biden.
Thats all.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yada Yada Yada ...........This Sheit is Getting Real Old . He Will be Reelected so just STFU Already Bug Eyes .........Geez .........

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join