It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Do You Get it Yet?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: Jay-morris

Your post is a long REEEEE!
Full of nonsense as usual.

You know we get it - orange man bad and everything is his fault.
Are your outpourings of drivel in some way cathartic?

No, just like a lot of trump supporters ,you just cannot except the fact that he has made huge mistakes. You have not countered ant y of my arguments.

It's funny, you say I am in a cult, but you are part of the fastest growing cult in America, and you are not even American, so just maybe easily led, or religous.

You are most certainly in a cult because you repeat the same matra day in day out.
It's almost like you are chanting it.

And yet you cannot tell me what cult that is.

I gave you some examples of the very things you have advocated

And what are they?

probably not because you believe them really, but it's just the doctrine you are fed by your cult leaders.

Seriously, you are really embarressing yourself now! So, who are my cult leaders?

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Been a while since I have commented on Trump on ATS, but I kind of feel like now is as good a time as any to ask if Trump supporters finally get it.

On January 22 Trump was Quoted as saying on COVID-19 that:

We have it totally under control. ... It’s going to be just fine

So with over one million cases and 100,000 dead its quite clear that it’s defenetly not fine, yet as America approached this grim milestone Trump was Playing Golf.

There are now almost 40 Million unemployed in America, and Trump seems more focused on his spat with twitter than helping those who now find themselves unemployed.

The world collectively laughed a chuckle of disbelieve as Trump made a complete fool of the office of president as he suggested that injecting disinfectant would cure Covid while the rest of the world works collaboratively to fight the virus Trump pushes America further away from the international coalition against the virus.

Then of course we have the murder of George Floyd spark riots all across the country and what does he do, he has tear gas and rubber bullets fired into a peaceful protest so he can pose for a photo-opp.

Now I could honestly probably go on, but I think as America burns and rips itself apart in the midst of a global pandemic its now fair to ask Trump supporters if they finally understand what those of us who oppose him have been trying to say all along that he is unfit to lead

My sincere question to trump supporters:

Do you now understand why so many of us have been telling you that Donald Trump is unfit to lead as the President of the United States of America?

So with our economy returning as quickly as it is will you be streaming you eating crow?

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Your post is a long REEEEE!
Full of nonsense as usual.

You know we get it - orange man bad and everything is his fault.
Are your outpourings of drivel in some way cathartic?

No, just like a lot of trump supporters ,you just cannot except the fact that he has made huge mistakes. You have not countered ant y of my arguments.

It's funny, you say I am in a cult, but you are part of the fastest growing cult in America, and you are not even American, so just maybe easily led, or religous.

You are most certainly in a cult because you repeat the same matra day in day out.
It's almost like you are chanting it.

And yet you cannot tell me what cult that is.

I gave you some examples of the very things you have advocated

And what are they?

probably not because you believe them really, but it's just the doctrine you are fed by your cult leaders.

Seriously, you are really embarressing yourself now! So, who are my cult leaders?

I gave you the examples of cult like thinking already - totally crazy ideas that only a cult could push.
I've already called out some of Trump's huge mistakes and am on record saying i don;t actually want him to win the election in November.. I also have called out some his huge successes.

Here's a little test for you.

Make a post about what you thing Trump has done really well with and had great success with.
Don't include any if's but's or maybe's.

Prove to us you are not in a brainwashed cult...
Looking forward to your examples.

edit on 9/6/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I gave you the examples of cult like thinking already - totally crazy ideas that only a cult could push.

Did you? Oh please share again. Please tell me about this cult like thinking and crazy ideas?

I've already called out some of Trump's huge mistakes and am on record saying i don;t actually want him to win the election in November.. I also have called out some his huge successes.

I never said he was a complete failure. He is a business man, and knows how the economy works. Never denied that, but that is not what I am talking about isn't it.

Make a post about what you thing Trump has done really well with and had great success with.

Why should I have to do that? If you do not lime someone, do you tend to make a habit of starting a thread about their positives? I do not think so, so why should I?

So, let me get this straight. To prove I am "not in a brainwashed cult" i have to start a positive thread about Trump. If I do not, then I am part if a brainwashed cult?

Seriously, stop, just stop! Be happy with the hole you have dug. Do not make it any deeper.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Did you? Oh please share again. Please tell me about this cult like thinking and crazy ideas?

I never said he was a complete failure. He is a business man, and knows how the economy works. Never denied that, but that is not what I am talking about isn't it.

Why should I have to do that? If you do not lime someone, do you tend to make a habit of starting a thread about their positives? I do not think so, so why should I?

So, let me get this straight. To prove I am "not in a brainwashed cult" i have to start a positive thread about Trump. If I do not, then I am part if a brainwashed cult?

Seriously, stop, just stop! Be happy with the hole you have dug. Do not make it any deeper.

Nobody asked you to start a thread positive about Trump. All you had to do was highlight what he has had huge success with, without the if's but's and maybe's. You failed. You were incapable, just like cult members are unable to see or say anything they have not been conditioned to see or say.
Here endeth the lesson.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I have asked this a number of times to have a poster such as the OP who makes their kind of statements to post an actual mistake and we can debate it as reasonable human beings and another poster post an actual success and do the same.

I get crickets....

The problem is the loony left wants to say EVERYTHING Trump has done is a huge failure, that is there narrative, their tenets, They also have no answer, what is Biden's platform outside of Trump is bad?

And even when we could find a middle ground a agree with Trump's actions the left goes so far into some loony fringe we can't even do that. Trump has a ton of faults, but we can't even reasonably debate even when we agree...lol

edit on 9-6-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Nobody asked you to start a thread positive about Trump. All you had to do was highlight what he has had huge success with, without the if's but's and maybe's. You failed.

Firstly, I said said he is not a comets failure, and mentioned the economy. It's common knowledge that the economy was on the up before the virus, so why would I deny that? He has been stricter on trade esp with China, so I think your point about me not saying anything good about him in invalid.

You were incapable, just like cult members are unable to see or say anything they have not been conditioned to see or say.
Here endeth the lesson.

Obviously you do not read posts properly. That's not my fault! I have posted evidence on why he messed up when it came to the virus, I have posted evidence that Trump is look apon as a messiah by a lot of his supporters. I have posted evidence how he plays to this obsession people have with him, and you just seem to ignore that and call me a cultist lol

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Nobody asked you to start a thread positive about Trump. All you had to do was highlight what he has had huge success with, without the if's but's and maybe's. You failed. You were incapable, just like cult members are unable to see or say anything they have not been conditioned to see or say.
Here endeth the lesson.

I can do both to start it off...

Good: Killed Biden's anti-crime Act, funded black universities for ever, reversing a harsh court system.
Bad: Just about every damn tweet he makes, no filter...ever...needs to have someone read each before he sends and slap him if it doesn't read well.

Next....

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Bad: Just about every damn tweet he makes, no filter...ever...needs to have someone read each before he sends and slap him if it doesn't read well.

This much is true, but you also have to admit that even if he did have someone filter or edit his Tweets, the press at this point and likely even from the start would find ways to run them right off the rails because any organization that can twist a negative story out of someone eating two scoops of ice cream will find a way to make "I love fuzzy kittens" into an evil statement.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I have posted evidence on why he messed up when it came to the virus.

With a black Swan event who didn't mess up? We also have a problem that people do not understand what powers the states have and what powers the President doesn't have?

Much of this was state level and even when Trump said things the states told him to pound sand. Around March 18 when the country started to shut down there were 115 deaths total and about 7,000 confirmed cases... Out of the 115 deaths the vast majority were old sick people in care facilities. Maybe that should have been a hint to the states that forced sick people back into their own care facilities? Hmmm

Trump had zero power to shut anything down outside of the airlines, he also has zero powers to open anything back up. We now know many states made huge errors in forcing care facilities to take in people that had the virus. In NYC alone this accounted for 30%+ of all the deaths, just this one action by the Governor/Mayor.

We also now know that we are going to open up quicker, basically what Trump has been saying all along, we also know it really doesn't transfer on surfaces...remember the 18 hour threat? The experts have been wrong for much of this and in the end Hospitals were not over run, there were ample availability of respirators. Masks and test kits were in short supply, but I'm not sure what the President was suppose to do outside of telling companies to shift their productions to make them, but now we have ample supply of everything, we have tons of testers too and medical staff have been complaining they need more people to test.

Trump's been preaching "We need to open the country back up!!" and the Governors have told him to shut up every time, but now it seems the protests have ended the pandemic as Governors approve of it all that just a 3 weeks ago they were still Draconian in every way...geez

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Trump supporters are too stupid and too blind to get IT.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

This much is true, but you also have to admit that even if he did have someone filter or edit his Tweets, the press at this point and likely even from the start would find ways to run them right off the rails because any organization that can twist a negative story out of someone eating two scoops of ice cream will find a way to make "I love fuzzy kittens" into an evil statement.

His inability to filter his thoughts is not good, Ben Shapiro slams him all the time and has said that Trump vomits out anything that pops into his brain.

Trump also attacks too much in that New Yorker style. This is what we get when we elect a nonprofessional politician, but you need to take the bad with the good. As for me...a life long professional politician is not good for the country, hasn't been good. Our founding fathers wanted successful people to come from the private sector and do a civil turn then GO BACK to the private sector. We now have people that spend their whole lives doing nothing but politics, how is that any good?

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

Trump supporters are too stupid and too blind to get IT.

Boy, now that is a very intelligent sentence...lol geez

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Again, you miss the point. Was it's the powers that were making him mock and joke about the virus? Was it the powers making him ignore advice that people were trying to give him regarding the virus?

Was it the powers making Trump post riduculous tweets regarding the virus?

No, all this was Trump. No one else, but Trump.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Again, you miss the point. Was it's the powers that were making him mock and joke about the virus? Was it the powers making him ignore advice that people were trying to give him regarding the virus?

What advice was he ignoring? What jokes was he making? What really bad decisions did he make with the virus, just give me like your top two?

So Trump has a lot of advisors, and they come at him from different points of view. Top economists will talk about the huge damage the shut down will have on the country and Dr. Fauci will come to him and talk about that the country needs to be shut down for the rest of the year to save lives. As President he needs to weigh all of this and find the best middle ground as full 100% either direction is not good. So what has it been that Trump failed to do in this regard?

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

What advice was he ignoring? What jokes was he making? What really bad decisions did he make with the virus, just give me like your top two?

So Trump has a lot of advisors, and they come at him from different points of view. Top economists will talk about the huge damage the shut down will have on the country and Dr. Fauci will come to him and talk about that the country needs to be shut down for the rest of the year to save lives. As President he needs to weigh all of this and find the best middle ground as full 100% either direction is not good. So what has it been that Trump failed to do in this regard?

Ok, let's no go into the ridiculous things he said in January, let's keep to February, because was was when we all knew what the virus was capable of and how it spreaded.

Feb. 10: Trump says, “I think the virus is going to be — it’s going to be fine.”

Feb. 19: Trump says: “I think it’s going to work out fine. I think when we get into April, in the warmer weather, that has a very negative effect on that and that type of a virus. So let’s see what happens, but I think it’s going to work out fine.”

Feb. 24: Trump says: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. … Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

Feb. 26: Trump says, “When you have 15 people — and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero — that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”

Feb. 28: Trump says: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

March 2: Trump presses pharmaceutical executives on the timeline for a vaccine, suggesting it could come earlier than anticipated. They repeatedly correct him, saying, testing will require a year or more — as Fauci had previously told Trump.

March 6: Trump wrongly claims during a tour of the CDC that “anybody that wants a test can get a test.”

March 10: Trump says: “Just stay calm. It will go away.”

March 11: Trump says, “I think we’re going to get through it very well.” Two days later he declares a national emergency.

It took until March 16th for Trump for to publicly reflect on the gravity of he situation.

TIMELINE

Just a few of his little nuggets in Feb and March. Read the whole timeline and you will see that he ignored advice and mocked the virus.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

They were all mis-speaks.

It's all Obama's fault and Trump will save the world.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Feb. 10: Trump says, “I think the virus is going to be — it’s going to be fine.”

Was he incorrect when they were talking about over whelming the hospitals and ventilators. Seems we never ran out of needed ventilators and we laid off 10,000s of medical staff. On a side note I also think Trump was trying to calm 300 million people especially after "experts" were screaming the sky was falling and they were wrong.

Feb. 19: Trump says: “I think it’s going to work out fine. I think when we get into April, in the warmer weather, that has a very negative effect on that and that type of a virus. So let’s see what happens, but I think it’s going to work out fine.”

He was closer than the experts that were saying Oct or later. He did later say mid May too as an update.

Feb. 24: Trump says: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. … Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

Feb. 26: Trump says, “When you have 15 people — and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero — that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”

Once again he is trying to calm millions, but then we all know Trump has little filter in what pops into his head at the moment, but he was doing what 3 hours a day off the cuff not an easy tasks to suggest everything he says works out to be 100% correct. Also, ever watch what happened when Obama's TelePrompter stopped working...pretty funny stuff.

I'm not seeing a reason to freak out over this though...

March 2: Trump presses pharmaceutical executives on the timeline for a vaccine, suggesting it could come earlier than anticipated. They repeatedly correct him, saying, testing will require a year or more — as Fauci had previously told Trump.

They are now talking about multiple vaccines ready very soon, so was Trump correct again? So what are you complaining about with this one...lol

Fauci said he is personally working with four or five different vaccine projects that are either in human trials or about to be. One of those projects, spearheaded by Massachusetts-based biotech company Moderna, has announced it will enter broad Phase 3 clinical trials this July, which could include as many as 30,000 human participants, according to Fauci. Other vaccine candidates, including those from Oxford University and AstraZeneca, Pfizer and Chinese vaccine developer Sinovac aren't far behind.

March 10: Trump says: “Just stay calm. It will go away.”

March 11: Trump says, “I think we’re going to get through it very well.” Two days later he declares a national emergency.

I think he was correct with both statements. The NE was to activate billions in fed aid to be available. We are June and it looks like it has gone away.... So what do you want?

It took until March 16th for Trump for to publicly reflect on the gravity of he situation.

Well the same thing for 50 Governors too. We are talking 100 deaths mostly isolated in one place at this point. We also need to understand that Trump was much closer to what the actual "gravity of he situation" ended up being that was way lower in every area then what the "experts" were saying.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Was he incorrect when they were talking about over whelming the hospitals and ventilators. Seems we never ran out of needed ventilators and we laid off 10,000s of medical staff. On a side note I also think Trump was trying to calm 300 million people especially after "experts" were screaming the sky was falling and they were wrong.

Yet, over 114,000 has so far died in America because of the virus. So, up to this date, would thst be classed as fine?

As for trying to calm the Americans down. How many Americans died becsuse they believed the BS trump was saying?

Yes, we all know that the guy is a moron, but even in the UK, we made up mistakes at the begining. There is a reason why America and the UK have the highest death rates in the world when it comes to the virus.

He was closer than the experts that were saying Oct or later. He did later say mid May too as an update.

Closer to what? America had a drop in cases the last week, but then went up again most prob due to what's going on in America. The same will happen in the UK too because of protests.

What does that tell us? It tells us the lock down was working, and we now may see a rise again because of close contact.

Do, just like the UK, Trump took too long to put a good lockdown in place. He was telling everyone that things were fine while more than a thousand were dying on a daily basis in America.

Once again he is trying to calm millions, but then we all know Trump has little filter in what pops into his head at the moment, but he was doing what 3 hours a day off the cuff not an easy tasks to suggest everything he says works out to be 100% correct. Also, ever watch what happened when Obama's TelePrompter stopped working...pretty funny stuff.

I'm not seeing a reason to freak out over this though...

So, let me get this straight. He was calming people down, saying everything was going to be ok, and yes, even mocking the virus with his ridiculous tweets. Then a few weeks later, he is calling it a plague!

Can you seriously not see how wrong this is?

They are now talking about multiple vaccines ready very soon, so was Trump correct again? So what are you complaining about with this one...lol

They have been talking about a vaccine since the virus hit world wide! It's all talk at the moment. You cannot say trump is right when we do not even have a vaccine yet.

Remember when HUV hit? They said we would have a vaccine for that soon too, and look what happens there.

I think he was correct with both statements. The NE was to activate billions in fed aid to be available. We are June and it looks like it has gone away.... So what do you want?

It has gone away lol Are you serious here?

Ok, let's look at from the 3rd of June.

3rd June
20,798 new cases and 1,084 new deaths

4th June
22,819 new cases and 1,032 new deaths

5th June
25,393 new cases and 975 new deaths

6th June
22,836 new cases and 706 new deaths

7th June
18,905 new cases and 373 new deaths

8th june
19,044 new cases and 586 new deaths

9th June
17,097 new cases and 1,056 new deaths

Can you see in these days, the deaths have gone down, apart from the last two days? What's the bets the death over the next couple of weeks will be thousand us again on a daily basis because of what's happening in America.

The virus has not gone away. The figures went down because most people were being careful with things like Social distancing and taking other precautions.

It's not a coincidence that in the last two days the death rate has risen again.

Well the same thing for 50 Governors too. We are talking 100 deaths mostly isolated in one place at this point. We also need to understand that Trump was much closer to what the actual "gravity of he situation" ended up being that was way lower in every area then what the "experts" were saying.

He changed his mind on what the death rate would be frequently, so of course, that means he would be right at some point.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Here endeth the lesson.

I can do both to start it off...

Good: Killed Biden's anti-crime Act, funded black universities for ever, reversing a harsh court system.

Next....

Yep, it's quite easy to do for people who are not completely brainwashed.

I am on record as saying that I think Trump has made his own bed by being so weak and defensive for 3 years.
No if's but's or maybe's. He's played the victim and cried about it on Twitter instead of actually using his Constitutional powers.
He'll lose in November, not because of his policies, but because he wasn't tough enough to do the two or three really important things he said he would, drain the swamp, sort out illegal immigration and appoint a Special Counsel to investigate Hillary Clinton. Those promises went a long way to getting him elected and ALL of them were his to do, requiring no-one elses support.

However the one sided crap dropping from the mouths of the Orange Man Bad Cult is stinking as badly as it ever has.
I have yet to see a single thread or accusation from them that didn't start in the left wing media outlets like CNN and the NYT. They are totally brainwashed and just parrot the same snip you see on the news.

It would be mighty refreshing to see them come up with, just once, an original thought.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join