It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Do You Get it Yet?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

My reply? Yeah, I'll definitely vote Trump again.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: visitedbythem

You do know you can say you didn't think Obama done a good job and also say that Trump is doing a bad job right?

We are fortunate to have Donald during troubled times. He is not a lilly livered yellow belly coward like Obamakins is

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Do we have a counterpoint to OthersideoftheCoin, I mean an american who buts into UK politics at such a rate as Xe?

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
So here is how it works.

Vote for left wingers.

If you dont, they will weaponize intel agencies, call you a traitor, have their media call you a racist nazi russian for your whole term

And they will burn down your cities.

And then those same leftists will say "wow you are a bad president, look at all the damage being caused"

edit on 2-6-2020 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
link   

Been a while since I have commented on Trump on ATS, but I kind of feel like now is as good a time as any to ask if Trump supporters finally get it.

On January 22 Trump was Quoted as saying on COVID-19 that:

We have it totally under control. ... It’s going to be just fine

So with over one million cases and 100,000 dead its quite clear that it’s defenetly not fine, yet as America approached this grim milestone Trump was Playing Golf.

There are now almost 40 Million unemployed in America, and Trump seems more focused on his spat with twitter than helping those who now find themselves unemployed.

The world collectively laughed a chuckle of disbelieve as Trump made a complete fool of the office of president as he suggested that injecting disinfectant would cure Covid while the rest of the world works collaboratively to fight the virus Trump pushes America further away from the international coalition against the virus.

Then of course we have the murder of George Floyd spark riots all across the country and what does he do, he has tear gas and rubber bullets fired into a peaceful protest so he can pose for a photo-opp.

Now I could honestly probably go on, but I think as America burns and rips itself apart in the midst of a global pandemic its now fair to ask Trump supporters if they finally understand what those of us who oppose him have been trying to say all along that he is unfit to lead

My sincere question to trump supporters:

Do you now understand why so many of us have been telling you that Donald Trump is unfit to lead as the President of the United States of America?

Yawn.

Your anti-Trump rhetoric was missed like a hole in the head.

+9 more 
link   

I don't really bother that much posting threads on ATS

Did it take you this long to figure out no one cares about your opinion ?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

meh I found better ways to spend my time but you lot still humour me from time to time.

I never actually thought anyone cared for my opinion but I find it cute that you think anyone gives a dam about yours.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: theBLESSINGofVISION

Do you now understand why so many of us have been telling you that Donald Trump is unfit to lead as the President of the United States of America?

No. No they don't. Especially here on ATS. Even if the did, they'd never admit it here.

Well the first few comments seem to be suggesting that, I don't really bother that much posting threads on ATS but I was really curious to see if any of his one-time supporters had changed their views on him.

He was wrong about the Kung flu, until he got it right. Did it a lot faster than Biden did, from HIS basement.

Trump still wants me to keep my guns.

Trump is still focused on being president of the USA.

If a buncha and illegals don’t like him, that’s a pretty solid recommendation.

You people still can’t figure out how to secede from EUro-Disney. You can’t have much to say about how we run our own show.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
So here is how it works.

Vote for left wingers.

If you dont, they will weaponize intel agencies, call you a traitor, have their media call you a racist nazi russian for your whole term

And they will burn down your cities.

And then those same leftists will say "wow you are a bad president, look at all the damage being caused"

You certainly have a way of encapsulating a time, place or ethos.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

I dunno bout that mate,

I think we are all under total control.

This is the most un-Dumbass political reply I have seen in a while.

Thank you appreciated.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Let's take #2.

There are now almost 40 Million unemployed in America, and Trump seems more focused on his spat with twitter than helping those who now find themselves unemployed.

The unemployment is not Trump's fault. Our economy and unemployment stats were the best in the world and the best they had ever been in this country when the pandemic hit.

Our POTUS can walk and chew gum at the same time. He is not focused on a spat with twitter. He rightfully admonished them for their one-sided censorship and faulty judgement.

You evidently don't listen to President Trump's interviews or listen to his briefings. He is very much concerned about getting the people back to work. So saying he is more focused on a spat with twitter rather than jobs and security is an outright lie, or maybe you just listen to the misinformation and hyperbole from the leftwing fake news enemedia.

edit on 2-6-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: theBLESSINGofVISION

No. No they don't. Especially here on ATS. Even if the did, they'd never admit it here.

Well the first few comments seem to be suggesting that, I don't really bother that much posting threads on ATS but I was really curious to see if any of his one-time supporters had changed their views on him.

Why?

Because a bunch of nihilists went out destroying peoples livelihoods?

Try again.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

If you've noticed, I don't go around posting endless threads and screaming at the sky over who gets elected in your country and trying to make you look like an idiot for supporting them.

You do a fine job of that all by yourself.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

You evidently don't listen to President Trump's interviews or listen to his briefings

why would anyone actually listen to any of them its just Trump promoting Trump with lies.

He only appeals to his base who he lies to and they (you lot) lap it up like the good little sheeple they all are.
edit on 2-6-2020 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
It is going to be fine, and its going to be even better when Trump is in control.
Trump did not infect people.. some virus from China did.
Trump did not kill that man with a knee, some corrupt cop did and have been dealt with.
There will always be bad cops... among the millions of good ones.

But Trump wants a stronger and better police force.. so vote for Trump 2020.
He will have mine.

I like he speak openly, and not play out a scripted drama play like the former ones.
And really.. there are no alternatives to vote for... only creeps and pervs.
edit on 2-6-2020 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Funny how nobody really considers the alternative to Trump.

Where IS Hilary?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
Funny how nobody really considers the alternative to Trump.

Where IS Hilary?

its funny how you think that is relevent

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

meh I found better ways to spend my time but you lot still humour me from time to time.

I never actually thought anyone cared for my opinion but I find it cute that you think anyone gives a dam about yours.

in his defense, he didn't just make a thread that said "Derp!, Trump's Bad". But you kind of did.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Since this is in the mud pit, I can tell you that you are a fool. If you don't listen to his words, watch his actions, and stay tuned in, then saying he is just promoting himself with lies is foolish.

You're listening to the wrong people, Mr. OSOTC. And, BTW, he appeals to more than just his base. If you were here in America and talking and dealing with other Americans daily, you would know that.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
It is going to be fine, and its going to be even better when Trump is in control.
Trump did not infect people.. some virus from China did.
Trump did not kill that man with a knee, some corrupt cop did and have been dealt with.
There will always be bad cops... among the millions of good ones.

But Trump wants a stronger and better police force.. so vote for Trump 2020.
He will have mine.

I like he speak openly, and not play out a scripted drama play like the former ones.
And really.. there are no alternatives to vote for... only creeps and pervs.

I love how simplistic you make that sound.

*Applause* 👏

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join