It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Do You Get it Yet?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Are you really trying to blame Trump for a virus and unemployment because of it?

*sigh*

Read between the lines my friend.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Listen, when Pat Robinson --- the epitome of a Trump sphincter licker --- comes out and chastises Trump you KNOW things are bad for POTUS.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You've been telling us? Phttttt.. Seriously, who gives a # what you think about us or our prez. Who are are you to say who’s fit and unfit for us? Do you really think you’re that eff’n special and knowledgeable? You’ve always been one of these posters that likes to instigate petty discord on this site with your presumptuous drivel and here ya go again.

FFS go have some kippers and tea and worry about your own problems in your own country, we got this.

There’s many here from across the pond that I do respect for their opinions and input, though.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: chr0naut
People from tiny nations would know

I thought people from other nations don't know anything? You guys need to get your stories straight!

You are correct
You dont know anything....well except wikipedia

Lol

It’s a cut n paste world for some of the smart ones here.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

You've been telling us? Phttttt.. Seriously, who gives a # what you think about us or our prez. Who are are you to say who’s fit and unfit for us? Do you really think you’re that eff’n special and knowledgeable? You’ve always been one of these posters that likes to instigate petty discord on this site with your presumptuous drivel and here ya go again.

FFS go have some kippers and tea and worry about your own problems in your own country, we got this.

There’s many here from across the pond that I do respect for their opinions and input, though.

Anyone who starts an anti Trump thread is going to get crucified on this site. His followers are a bit extreme, and no doubt a lot of them are religous, hence the reason the word messiah has been thrown around alot.

And now we have the American making him out to be the new Jesus or something!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

No, Trump supporters will blindly follow this idiot no matter how badly he lies or how disgracefully he acts, because they are dumber than sheep.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Don't you get it yet?

Trump might not be "fit for office" in your ideological world. But he is beats every single one of his opposition.

Have you seen the clowns on the American left? I don't know whose worse our clowns (UK) or theres.

Thank god Hillary Clinton did not get in office.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Ooops...promised I wouldn't post in the mudpit.
edit on 3-6-2020 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

No, Trump supporters will blindly follow this idiot no matter how badly he lies or how disgracefully he acts, because they are dumber than sheep.

You think people (me included) that support this country and the Presidential office are dumber than sheep? With that statement, who’s dumber than a sheep now?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I don't think you are dumber then sheep. I think you guys are literally diseased in your heads though and no oone has yet found the cure. a reply to: mtnshredder

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
I don't think you are dumber then sheep. I think you guys are literally diseased in your heads though and no oone has yet found the cure. a reply to: mtnshredder

Who is you guys? Anyone that supports the country and the office? Just what this site needed another newb troll.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Trump supporters. If you suppported this country then you could get off the Trump train. You know he and the republicans are destroying this country right? I have no problem with conservatives or conservative values but at this point the republican party does not stand for anything. No values. No morals. BTW I am not a newbie to this site. a reply to: mtnshredder

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ras321
I disagree
Trump>biden

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Because Nancy can’t help herself, it becomes impossible for me not to help myself.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Guess whose back
back again
Others back
tell a friend
Otherside
Otherside
Otherside
Of the coin....huh huh huh

Did Don Lemon call?????

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Gotta give you a star for that

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: smurfy

How can you tell the difference between the cop killers and the peaceful types?

Do they wear a badge or something?

No, you can see the mad look in their shields.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
Trump supporters. If you suppported this country then you could get off the Trump train. You know he and the republicans are destroying this country right? I have no problem with conservatives or conservative values but at this point the republican party does not stand for anything. No values. No morals. BTW I am not a newbie to this site. a reply to: mtnshredder

Oh boo hoo, you poor baby. Life must be so hard for you newb. I wouldn’t get your panties so tight in a wad just yet. You’re going to have 4 more years of republican immorality and debauchery ahead of you come Nov, might want to pace your hate.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Just couldn't help yourself could you?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The world collectively laughed? Hyperbole much?
Is it Trumps fault that we have high unemployment from this health crisis ? How about the governors who want to continue the shutdown when Trump wants to open up the country ? What did you want him to do more than what he did? The first thing he did was stop Intl flights from China. The fake media criticized him. He did what every other country did... stay-at-home order, he recommended hydrixychloroquine which doctors have used successfully and the media criticized, he mobilized getting ventilators he was criticized, he approved the stimulus, he had daily briefings with the NIH and he was criticized.
Your expectations are impossible.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join