It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Do You Get it Yet?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Whoa Karl Marx!

I'm not the one cheering the death and loss of life like you are.

YOU have to be specific.

You can tell me.

You cheered the deaths of Trump supporters, didn't you.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
You may be an asshole, but you are a consistent asshole.

Trump 2020!

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Have you been watching the live broadcasts?

Question is, have you?

I've seen media intentionally shot with projectiles, corralled, protesters cornered and beaten, protesters shot point blank with flash canisters, protesters dragged off the sidewalk, thrown down and arrested, etc, unprovoked assault by military style police.

But the Police State is suddenly ok for MAGA, because it's their guy and is "anti-left."

I get it.

And proves my point: MAGA is ok with police state authoritarianism as long as it you're flavor.

And you are no friend to America or its values.

Fascists.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

But if you're ok with police targeting media... In America they have a Constitutional right, and are not to be targeted. First Amendment protects them. In America.

That does bring up an interesting topic; at least interesting to me.

Who exactly is supposed to police the media? If its an infringement on first amendment rights for the government to police the media who does that task fall too?

Now I am not saying this is happening now; but what if the media was owned and controlled by a small group of people. And let's say that this small group of people started to abuse the tremendous power they have. Who's responsibility is it to put them in check?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

But if you're ok with police targeting media... In America they have a Constitutional right, and are not to be targeted. First Amendment protects them. In America.

Who exactly is supposed to police the media? If its an infringement on first amendment rights for the government to police the media who does that task fall too?

Now I am not saying this is happening now; but what if the media was owned and controlled by a small group of people. And let's say that this small group of people started to abuse the tremendous power they have. Who's responsibility is it to put them in check?

What does the first amendment say?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Well comrade, maybe you can answer the questions.

Why is everyone protesting?

Not enough laws?

Do we need more LAWS?

WHAT LAWS DON'T WE HAVE?

Or is this an insurrection now?

Open up, Kitten.

It's okay, I won't tell anyone else.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Whoa Karl Marx!

Ok, Adolf, calm down.

I'm not the one cheering the death and loss of life like you are.

Where did I cheer death?

You cheered the deaths of Trump supporters, didn't you.

Did I?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

What does the first amendment say?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.[3]

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: smurfy

So you're keeping the champaign corked.

Not really, Champaign, Illinois is protesting tonight though, so they have popped their cork...in protest.
That's feck all to do with me, but I am glad to see that for once smaller place America is getting away from the comfort zone of this President who proclaims 'Law and order' and waving a Bible, in which he had to have to make that happen, was by sending police to beat up, protesters AKA, (not rioters)

But I guess that Billy Barr's head might roll...technically that is, since it was his idea...wasn't it?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Hey you better get off of the computer. You are already late to your looting appointment.
Love,
Mommy
edit on 2-6-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

a reply to: HalWesten

Have you been watching the live broadcasts?

Question is, have you?

I've seen media intentionally shot with projectiles, corralled, protesters cornered and beaten, protesters shot point blank with flash canisters, protesters dragged off the sidewalk, thrown down and arrested, etc, unprovoked assault by military style police.

But the Police State is suddenly ok for MAGA, because it's their guy and is "anti-left."

I get it.

And proves my point: MAGA is ok with police state authoritarianism as long as it you're flavor.

And you are no friend to America or its values.

Fascists.

I just told you I have been. Are you just cherry-picking things you want to complain about and ignoring the rest? And your point is wrong, none of us are for authoritarianism no matter how many times you say it. You could say what you're saying a million times and it still won't be true.

If you want to continue to live in that delusional, hateful, spiteful world go right ahead. But do not make any claims about my feelings and beliefs toward our country because you have been wrong in every case. Every. Single. Case.

Think about this, fascism is a single party, authoritarian rule by force "for the good of the people". Sound familiar? It's the DNC playbook. If you don't think like them, believe like them, act like them you are trash and will be destroyed. That's the people you believe are right but you're so, so wrong. That's not what our country is all about and if the rest of us can help it, it will never be like that.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Nope
He will be re elected
Dont really care what the world thinks
Especially those grasping at straws for the last 4 years
He is still better than hillary
He is better than biden

You were wrong about brexit why should anyone listen to you?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: chr0naut

i.e: -> He isn't doing his job!

Says who? Some guy from New Zealand? Lol You know nothing about America John Snow...

Why would you assume that people from other countries cannot know about America?

You are posting via the Internet. LOL.

He's absolutely right - you know nothing. You are not here, you are not one of us, you have zero clue what the USA is or means to us. Your arrogance is astounding. I wouldn't in a million years presume to armchair quarterback your piddly little country's politics even if there was the smallest reason for me to GAF. Which I don't. So carry on with your sage insights - they're quite amusing.

Well, they do say that "small things amuse small minds".

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You don't know?

Not surprising.

Not enough laws?

Guess we need more to stifle the first A and target the media to make sure Dear Leader isn't too butthurt. For MAGA and all.

WHAT LAWS DON'T WE HAVE?

Maybe just enforcement of the Constituiton, that is being trampled by Dear Orange and cheered by MAGA.

w?

Open up, Kitten.

You can admit you're ok with authoritarianism, as long as its your brand.

*shhh*

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Well comrade, maybe you can answer the questions.

Not enough laws?

Do we need more LAWS?

WHAT LAWS DON'T WE HAVE?

Or is this an insurrection now?

Open up, Kitten.

There are signs in every city protest I've been watching that say "Defund Police". I thought they wanted the police to have more training, not less? If they defund the cops, there won't be any. Anarchy will ensue, all the businesses and homes will be burned down, no more jobs, no money, no food, no shelter, lawlessness everywhere...

And these idiots think that's a good thing.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
People from tiny nations would know

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Look Pooter, if you want to cheer the deaths of innocent peoples, then that is your right.

But I'm still going to call you out on it.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

How can you tell the difference between the cop killers and the peaceful types?

Do they wear a badge or something?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The guy tells more Porkie Pies than Pinocchio on meth.

The only thing Trump cares about is his re-election if he has to stand on the dead bodies of protestors, peaceably or otherwise, he will do so at the drop of a hat.

I mean what's a few thousand more dead bodies to contend with, when there are 100,000+ poor souls that have already succumbed COVID and on the rise!

Rather apt that he comes away with the likes of "when the looting starts the shooting starts" and then hides in his bunker. LoL

My bet is the Man would not have a clue what end of a gun the bullets come out, rubberized or otherwise.

I don't condone the mobbing and rioting because it essentially amounts to crapping on their own doorstep, and they are the ones that will have to live with the violence and destruction wrought.

But let's face facts, when peaceful protests yield very little to no results whatsoever people are apt to take there craziness to the next level.

Cooler heads need to prevail and Trumps not ticking that box.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Look Pooter, if you want to cheer the deaths of innocent peoples, then that is your right.

But I'm still going to call you out on it.

Still waiting for you to tell me when I cheered death, Gomer.

Also still waiting for you to say targeting media and peaceful protesters is wrong.

If you can't say the police are wrong in those actions, but shift all blame to a lawless minority using the protests as cover, after you claim to have taken an oath to defend the Constitution and the rights of us Americans, I'm gonna have to call you out and your BS.

Just say the police actions are wrong.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join