It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Do You Get it Yet?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
I’m sure they can see the same media we do.

It’s not like you live in the whitehouse with Trump.
I value opinions from outside the circus.
They are often through a clearer lens.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

OP, there is not a single thread on this website that is for the rights of Black People. Not a single one. Ever.

There is not one thread about anti police brutality. Ever.

There is not one thread about the cell phone footage of police brutality during the George Floyd Protests.

There is not a single thread showing the following: cell phone footage of bricks being placed in cities for people to use, cell phone footage of buckets of fuel and rags to make Molotov cocktails, cell phone footage of cars specifically parked to be set on fire, cell phone footage of police allowing vandalism, cell phone footage of police vandalizing buildings, cell phone footage of white supremacists being disruptive at protests, and news reports of white supremacists murdering black people at protests.

There's nothing.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

While I do not consider myself a Trump supporter; I do completely get it now... everything in this world that goes wrong is Donald Trumps fault.

It doesn't matter for example that everyone and their mother thought the Coronavirus was no big deal in January:

For example here is Andrew Cuomo stating so himself.

"I wish someone stood up and blew the bugle. And if no one was going to blow the bugle, I would feel much better if I was a bugle blower last December and January. ... I would feel better sitting here today saying, 'I blew the bugle about Wuhan province in January.' I can't say that."

But on March 2, Cuomo was projecting confidence about the virus. He said because of his "arrogance" about New York having the best health care system in the world, he didn't "even think it’s going to be as bad as it was in other countries."And as late as March 19 — the day before he finally announced a stay-at-home order — Cuomo was still saying that "in many ways, the fear is more dangerous than the virus." (Though by then Cuomo had closed schools and major gatherings.)

www.axios.com...

All that matters is that Donald Trump also felt this way...

and because OtherSideOfTheCoin doesn't personally like Donald Trump we can completely ignore realty and focus all our hate on one person.

Its going to be great when Donald Trump leaves office and we can finally live in the utopia he has been denying us for centuries.
edit on 2-6-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Why don't you just focus on your own countries battles before sticking your English nose in North America's?

Trump is amazing and that's why he's survived literally everything that they can throw at him and is still calling the shots.

I wonder at what point it will be you realizing you were brainwashed

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

... and NOW you remember why you LEFT.

2nd.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Star and flag for you OP
I really like how you have phrased everything.
It's much kinder than the questions I'm asking
"Do you see how you have been duped?"
"Can you accept that you've been duped?"
"Can you appreciate what being duped says about you?"

Don't give up the fight. The truth is on your side.

edit on 2-6-2020 by briantaylor because: Stupid phone

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I am a big fan of Jordan Peterson
He asks a question to people, tell those who listen to start in their own bedrooms before telling others what to do
What about your country Other Side, your country is crap.

Start there before you look at the US

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

That reminded me,

Trump isn’t responsible for people feeling that they failed at life because he won the election...

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Liquesence
When fascism comes to America it will be under the cult of MAGA.

So says the philosophical giant who embraced the fascist lockdown of the people of the USA, destruction of their economy, infringement on the free exercise of their religious beliefs, and outright assault on their small businesses. Your opinion of what is and is not "fascism" is skewed at best, outright laughable bullsnip at worst. Your fondness for Constitutional Rights has already been proven to be entirely negotiable, removing your credibility in every discussion henceforth that relies on any degree of using those Rights as a crutch.

You keep misusing that word. Fascism is an extremist right-wing political ideology.

Try using the word autocratic, dictatorial, totalitarian, oppressive, or one of many similar words that aren't the opposite of what the left-wing represents.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CitizenZero
The vast majority of covid deaths, rioting, and police violence occur in states and cities run by Trump’s political opponents. One has to wonder how the rest of “the world” is so misinformed, but then you realize where they get their info.

So, are you saying you know who the rioters are, as in, 'really know' if so cough it up.
It's no secret that riots are not always what they seem, and it's no secret though, that the crowd of protesters attacked last night in Washington, were attacked by police...and I mean attacked, not chased, and not only once. C'mon let's have honest discourse here, so what's your ploy since you use, 'police violence' as well.
Riddle me this, do I need to carry a Bible in America to make me feel safe?

edit on 2-6-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: chr0naut

i.e: -> He isn't doing his job!

Says who? Some guy from New Zealand? Lol You know nothing about America John Snow...

Why would you assume that people from other countries cannot know about America?

You are posting via the Internet. LOL.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

edit on 2-6-2020 by smurfy because: Double.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Liquesence
When fascism comes to America it will be under the cult of MAGA.

So says the philosophical giant who embraced the fascist lockdown of the people of the USA, destruction of their economy, infringement on the free exercise of their religious beliefs, and outright assault on their small businesses. Your opinion of what is and is not "fascism" is skewed at best, outright laughable bullsnip at worst. Your fondness for Constitutional Rights has already been proven to be entirely negotiable, removing your credibility in every discussion henceforth that relies on any degree of using those Rights as a crutch.

You keep misusing that word. Fascism is an extremist right-wing political ideology.

Try using the word autocratic, dictatorial, totalitarian, oppressive, or one of many similar words that aren't the opposite of what the left-wing represents.

Here's the dictionary definition of Fascism;

www.merriam-webster.com...

Definition of fascism

1often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocraticgovernment headed by a dictatorialleader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

2: a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Riddle me this, do I need to carry a Bible in America to make me feel safe?

Given all the violence from the left at the moment a little divine protection couldn't hurt.

Plus you seem like someone who could use a little Jesus in your life.
edit on 2-6-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
The country and the whole world is watching you leftists

And we’re all against you

Fascist pieces of shiit

Leftists aren't Fascists. Fascists are ultra right wing.

Fascism
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You seem to be opposed to your own ideology

Communistic Nazi sewage segment

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The bigger question is how many cops are going to be killed tonight, and how many anti-Trump people will cheer?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The bigger question is how many cops are going to be killed tonight, and how many anti-Trump people will cheer?

The cops should probably shelter in place at home to stay safe.

They should also probably police themselves better in the future so that they can't be held responsible the next time this happens.
edit on 2-6-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Quite a few and ignorantly record it for all of America to see.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Don't you start DB, KILLING SOMEONE IS NOTHING TO CHEER about, of course you could include Trump rhetoric there since he didn't mention so much at the time just exactly who he would be able to kill and get away with it.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

The bigger question is how many nonviolent protesters and members of media will again be unjustifiably assaulted by police, and how many MAGA will cheer it's deserved?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join