It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Do You Get it Yet?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Been a while since I have commented on Trump on ATS, but I kind of feel like now is as good a time as any to ask if Trump supporters finally get it.

On January 22 Trump was Quoted as saying on COVID-19 that:

We have it totally under control. ... It’s going to be just fine

So with over one million cases and 100,000 dead its quite clear that it’s defenetly not fine, yet as America approached this grim milestone Trump was Playing Golf.

There are now almost 40 Million unemployed in America, and Trump seems more focused on his spat with twitter than helping those who now find themselves unemployed.

The world collectively laughed a chuckle of disbelieve as Trump made a complete fool of the office of president as he suggested that injecting disinfectant would cure Covid while the rest of the world works collaboratively to fight the virus Trump pushes America further away from the international coalition against the virus.

Then of course we have the murder of George Floyd spark riots all across the country and what does he do, he has tear gas and rubber bullets fired into a peaceful protest so he can pose for a photo-opp.

Now I could honestly probably go on, but I think as America burns and rips itself apart in the midst of a global pandemic its now fair to ask Trump supporters if they finally understand what those of us who oppose him have been trying to say all along that he is unfit to lead

My sincere question to trump supporters:

Do you now understand why so many of us have been telling you that Donald Trump is unfit to lead as the President of the United States of America?

edit on 2-6-2020 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

+105 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Just one response...

You ready?

Here it comes...

Trump 2020!

How you boys across the pond liking trump lite butch?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I dunno bout that mate,

I think we are all under total control.

+125 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

While Trump did kill George Floyd, infect millions, cause the death of billions, and fired 40 million survivors, he's still better than Biden.

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Do you now understand why so many of us have been telling you that Donald Trump is unfit to lead as the President of the United States of America?

No. No they don't. Especially here on ATS. Even if the did, they'd never admit it here.

+67 more 
link   

Was this before China and the WHO lied their ass off? Then didn't the Dems try to crucify him when he suggested shutting down flights from China?

+38 more 
link   

What is trump supposed to say...we are all doomed to die? The job of the president is not to instill fear into the people, that is evidently the job of the Liberal progressives.

+50 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Loudmouth or child trafficking Chineese spy.
Those were the options.
You don't even live in this country, why do you feel your opinion carries any weight?

Www.karen.uk

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: theBLESSINGofVISION

No. No they don't. Especially here on ATS. Even if the did, they'd never admit it here.

Well the first few comments seem to be suggesting that, I don't really bother that much posting threads on ATS but I was really curious to see if any of his one-time supporters had changed their views on him.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: peter_kandra

Dirty Dr.fauci put out the boomerscare panicdemic

+29 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

To be fair if this thread were to die because of TD syndrome it would be ruled a covid 19 death.

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Oh yeah, I miss Obama so very bad. He did a wonderful job

+37 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

o with over one million cases and 100,000 dead its quite clear that it’s defenetly not fine, yet as America approached this grim milestone Trump was Playing Golf.

I'll address your first one. The "experts" and "models" said that as many as 2.5 milllion would die without mitigation. I would say 100,000 dead, mostly elderly with comorbidity issues, is a pretty good indication that we are fine.

Trump's exercise is golf. Had he gone down into the White House gym and exercised for a couple of hours, I guess that would have been okay. Or, if he had gone out and shot a few hoops with the boys, that would have been okay, too. Trump works practically 24/7, sleeps very little, donates his salary to our government, and works harder and smarter than any president in my lifetime. Like him or not, he's a boss!

+30 more 
link   

originally posted by: theBLESSINGofVISION

Well the first few comments seem to be suggesting that, I don't really bother that much posting threads on ATS but I was really curious to see if any of his one-time supporters had changed their views on him.

We haven't changed our minds mostly because the Democrats make Trump look like a #ing genius.

+3 more 
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

You do know you can say you didn't think Obama done a good job and also say that Trump is doing a bad job right?

+6 more 
link   

I didn't vote for him (didn't vote for Hillary either) but Covid is not any country leader's vault (except maybe Xi Jinping) and these protests are not Trump's fault either.

I wasn't thrilled about the clearing of peaceful protesters but I understand the need to show our President isn't letting the riots keep him locked away. He probably could have done it in a better way.

Not everything bad is Trump's fault, that's reductive reasoning.

edit on 2-6-2020 by Identified because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Trump made mistakes on covid, agreeing with the democrats.

But funny your evidence of trump being horrible is pushing the disastrous democrat lock down policies (whcih truo deserves to be admonished for)

And the fact that left wing terrorists are rioting across the country.

Any blame for the left that spawned, covered for and cheered on these left wing terrorists?

Nope, trumps fault

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I don't really bother that much posting threads on ATS but I was really curious to see if any of his one-time supporters had changed their views on him.

Can't consider myself a supporter of Trump but his policies in general have been good for the US so...

This sad return to see if a sea change has happened and you would once more be welcomed with open arms as it were?

Save that for Reddit r/politics., it seems much more your speed.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Identified

Am not blaming him for the virus, all I am saying is that his handling of it has been pretty poor, his comments on it have been wrong, he could have done more.

edit on 2-6-2020 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

a reply to: visitedbythem

You do know you can say you didn't think Obama done a good job and also say that Trump is doing a bad job right?

I thought he was doing a great job with the economy and I think he's the best choice to aid the rona recovery.
I blame china for the virus not trump.
And trump had nothing to do with the riots srarting.

And Obama did suck...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join