It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Threatens to Reveal Trump's Dirty Laundry

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I ran across this article today while browsing fresh headlines.

What do you think?

Should they release information on Trump or keep it to themselves?

Would you want to know?

Would it change anything?

Would you still vote for him regardless?

Would you believe?

Several tweets purporting to be from "Anonymous" affiliates have also been distributing what are claimed to be leaked secrets linking President Trump to Jeffrey Epstein as evidence of an alleged child trafficking ring. These documents seem to trace back to a February 2019 claim by the "Operation Death Eaters" group which centers around old court documents and an alleged Epstein address book that also first emerged some years ago.

Now, another supposed Anonymous affiliate Twitter account has posed the question: "Should we leak more info on Trump?"

Forbes Digital Content Link Below:

www.forbes.com...[e ditby]edit on 2-6-2020 by 3sixand9 because: Fixed Link

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 3sixand9

Anonymous has said a lot of things over the years and have never produced anything of note.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

They should have let Mueller have it. Opportunity may have passed already. Perhaps Gnaddler could use it for another impeachment?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
"I am anonymous!!"
"No, I am anonymous!!"
"I am anonymous!!"
"No, I am anonymous!!"

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Uh, huh. Should I fire up MS Word and create a few fake "bombshell" Tweets from Biden to even things out?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
If they had it they would publish it. This is merely click bait attempting to sound as if they are relevant.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Why not release it for justice?

No justice! No peace!

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Seriously, the reason they're trying to tie Trump to Epstein now is because it was recently confirmed that Bill Clinton did go to Epstein's pedo island, leading to the Dems trying to play defense by claiming Bill was "just" having an affair with Ghisalene Maxwell.
edit on 2-6-2020 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I once listened to Anonymous . For about a minute until I realized that they were hiding behind a mask.

So now, I think of Anonymous as Any Mouse.

link   

LOL go ahead and release it. Why would you even threaten if you had anything worthwhile on your opponent?

Really at this point there is almost nothing Trump did or could do that would keep me from voting for him. Like what am I supposed to do, vote for Joe Biden's stupid, senile, pandering ass?

link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Anybody, and I mean anybody who had that info would have sold it for millions. I voted for him and I would have no problem selling it to the highest bidder. I only voted for him though to reduce my taxes. If anybody had anything on him it would have been sold already. All click bait at this point.

link   
Anonymous, I'm calling.
Show your cards!

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Yes, I'm ready for a nothing burger distraction to this riot business.

You would think, after all the 4 years of the whole world looking for Trump dirt, Anonymous finds it?

Where have they been anyway? So many worse actors on the world stage and they cherry pick someone who is "close the the source"

Bombshell dud #754

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Seriously, the reason they're trying to tie Trump to Epstein now is because it was recently confirmed that Bill Clinton did go to Epstein's pedo island, leading to the Dems trying to play defense by claiming Bill was "just" having an affair with Ghisalene Maxwell.

LMAO, you know you haven't made the best life choices when your best answer is that you were just having an affair with Ghisalene Maxwell.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Exactly Mr. Secrets. To me it sounds a lot like Guilani's big reveal back around the impeachment times.

link   

link   

originally posted by: MRinder

LOL go ahead and release it. Why would you even threaten if you had anything worthwhile on your opponent?

Really at this point there is almost nothing Trump did or could do that would keep me from voting for him. Like what am I supposed to do, vote for Joe Biden's stupid, senile, pandering ass?

You misspelled "Hero of our time, who has Trump shaking in his nazi boots" etc, etc.

link   
Did Epstein and Trump not party together?

Who introduced Melania to Trump?

I have always found Trump's comments about his daughter Ivanka very strange...

Link to UK based Independent Digital Content below:

www.independent.co.uk...[ed itby]edit on 2-6-2020 by 3sixand9 because: Spelling Correction

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

"Should we leak more info on Trump?"

I think they know the answer to that , hate it when people dangle stuff.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Trump isn't the exception. Release away if he's doing shady #.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join