It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Step one complete. Now, on to step two.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: network dude

I genuinely believe that these riots have been fueled to remove Trump.

By any means necessary...

I am with you on that

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: Drucifer

Even if they’re out there yelling “F*ck Trump!”, I can guarantee it’s not because they actually paid attention to any kind of policy or even watched one of his briefings or addresses, it’s because it’s the popular thing to do.

This is very true, and is also why most (not all) political systems favour the dumbing down (see lack of spending regarding education) of societies they control.

Shame really, because I know a lot of really smart people who can't get decent jobs because they have no REAL education and don't actually fit molds.

Add to that, the government is such an entangled web of bullsh*t that once you start digging in and educating yourself, there are so many layers to the sh*t sandwich that you can’t decipher the bread from the mustard from the cheese.

Meanwhile, common dolts will waste countless hours posting on Internet forums and social media, defending their side, riling themselves up, instilling anger in one another, under some guise that the side they’re defending is actually doing something for them. That’s not to say I’m not guilty of it either, I just can’t stand either of the two parties and will sling mud at both of them given the chance.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: darepairman

a reply to: network dude

I genuinely believe that these riots have been fueled to remove Trump.

By any means necessary...

I am with you on that

Right. Let’s get Trump in a position of wielding extremely dangerous power just so they can point and say “See! He’s a dictator!”

They’re stupid, but I’m not sure they’re that stupid.

And if they are and Trump does order the military to battle it’s own citizens, it’s just all the more proof that this political system needs to be demolished because none of it is working for us.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Despite all the flippant comments Trump makes, I think he really isn't stupid enough to encourage a civil war.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Despite all the flippant comments Trump makes, I think he really isn't stupid enough to encourage a civil war.

I truly hope not.

I view him as someone who is so out of touch with reality, someone who has most likely never gone shopping for the food he eats, nor even cooked a single meal in his life, never had to drive himself anywhere, etc, and with that, he has no basis of the reality that exists for you and I. It’s irrelevant to him. Getting what he wants seems to be more important than anything else, whether or not it’s based on what’s better for you and I. (This really applies to the majority of politicians, IMO)

Because we’ve allowed our politicians to waste our time and money playing the longest game of tit for tat in human history, they’re raising the tits and making bigger tats. We know the government has done some crazy, f*cked up things. We also know they have not been held accountable for doing so. MK Ultra? The Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the Negro Male? Operation Fast And Furious? The Pentagon sponsoring a Dr to test the amount of radiation humans could handle for 11 years?

I put nothing past the government these days to do as they please with us if they believe it will be a benefit to them.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I read a comment somewhere that said something like this:

I don't understand politics because I always thought that politicians swere supposed to fight to promote the best for their people regardless of sides, but they fight to promote the best for their party, and themselves, regardless of sides, I don't understand politics.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

I read a comment somewhere that said something like this:

I don't understand politics because I always thought that politicians swere supposed to fight to promote the best for their people regardless of sides, but they fight to promote the best for their party, and themselves, regardless of sides, I don't understand politics.

That’s for damn sure.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

I truly hope not.

I view him as someone who is so out of touch with reality, someone who has most likely never gone shopping for the food he eats, nor even cooked a single meal in his life, never had to drive himself anywhere, etc, and with that, he has no basis of the reality that exists for you and I. It’s irrelevant to him. Getting what he wants seems to be more important than anything else, whether or not it’s based on what’s better for you and I. (This really applies to the majority of politicians, IMO)

Because we’ve allowed our politicians to waste our time and money playing the longest game of tit for tat in human history, they’re raising the tits and making bigger tats. We know the government has done some crazy, f*cked up things. We also know they have not been held accountable for doing so. MK Ultra? The Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the Negro Male? Operation Fast And Furious? The Pentagon sponsoring a Dr to test the amount of radiation humans could handle for 11 years?

I put nothing past the government these days to do as they please with us if they believe it will be a benefit to them.

I think you underestimate Trump's patience and restraint.

He might not know poverty but I'm convinced he wishes it upon No one.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Because Trump is such a victimized hero. Hope you see that it might be a possibility instead of the ONLY reason why these protests are, IMHO purposefully, turning violent. All I ever here about on here is how Trump is the victim in the Plandemic and now these protests. He's always seen as the victim and not a chess piece.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

Chess piece or victim? Is there a difference?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

i mentioned this to a friend, and i said, if they change prezs, watch everything get better.

she said, well then thats worth it right?

i said no, thats like when you pay the mafia protection, and they tell you how great it is to be protected by them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join