It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Step one complete. Now, on to step two.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

“In the video, Rupert passes out explosive he indicates he possessed, encourages others to throw his explosives at law enforcement officers, actively damages property, appears to light a fire a building on fire and loots businesses in Minneapolis,” the complaint says.

“At time stamp 5:11 Rupert stated, ‘we came to riot,’” it also says.

The complaint also quotes Rupert as saying “light that bitch and throw it at them” to another person. That person, the complaint says, lit a device and threw it in the direction of police.

So here we have an out of towner, who came to riot. He has been caught. Now the fun begins. Mr. Gold Teef will need to be questioned as he is told that domestic terrorism isn't much different than real terrorism, and the charge has somewhat similar penalties. When junior learns that rather than being bailed out by Bradd Pitt, he might be going to a cement cell in Cuba, it's possible he will explain what motivated him to travel to an outside location, pass out explosives and try to fluck sh!t up, as it were.

And, if we find out what organization may have funded his excursion, and some of his teefas, we might be able to make some real progress on our future. If more of these kids can be caught and charged with big boy crimes, then we can finally come to a conclusion as to who is fueling all this.

I will say that whatever support the black community may have had for some real action on this issue, likely burned up with the fires the looters set. There was unity among just about everyone, and that was the kind of thing that brings about real change. And it's change that was badly needed. Now, it will be another life, in another town, by another bad apple. rinse and repeat.

It's just a shame more of the folks who were protesting didn't use their brains and remove the agitators before this go out of hand. But at least we may be able to identify some shady groups.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Looks like he fixed the wrong teef....

He should be charged with terrorism

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I genuinely believe that these riots have been fueled to remove Trump.

By any means necessary...

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

was charged Monday with civil disorder, carrying on a riot and possession of unregistered destructive devices.

Is this enough for a trip to Guantanamo? I honestly don't know but I hope it is. Without the domestic terrorism charge it puzzles me.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

Naw, you shoulda seen the other ones.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

was charged Monday with civil disorder, carrying on a riot and possession of unregistered destructive devices.

Is this enough for a trip to Guantanamo? I honestly don't know but I hope it is. Without the domestic terrorism charge it puzzles me.

I don't know, but what has been happening is domestic terrorism, unless you have to have an ISIS flag somewhere in your possession to be labeled as such. Leaning on these idiot hard will produce results. And if we can investigate such things as the Murder of Seth Rich, I'm sure we can find some answers here. Oh wait......

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Wow, what an ugly little leftist.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

And if we can investigate such things as the Murder of Seth Rich, I'm sure we can find some answers here. Oh wait......

Exactly. Soooo...maybe the people bringing the charges actually know this and will procede to investigate/prosecute in exactly the same way as they did/n't in that particular case 'cos, you know, lets get to the truth here goddamnit!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Left that as option b. If nothing comes from this, at least you and I will know. 😏

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Did this guy take a photo at a church holding a bible?

No?

Oh then the left doesnt care

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Heh, he looks like he's going to be popular in prison lulz.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

That dude's mouth is really methed up.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I will say that whatever support the black community may have had for some real action on this issue, likely burned up with the fires the looters set. There was unity among just about everyone, and that was the kind of thing that brings about real change. And it's change that was badly needed. Now, it will be another life, in another town, by another bad apple. rinse and repeat.

It's just a shame more of the folks who were protesting didn't use their brains and remove the agitators before this go out of hand. But at least we may be able to identify some shady groups.

And this is why I 100% question the authenticity of those who are looting and destroying cities.

I’ve witnessed about 10 different speakers at 2 different protest speak out against the violence and looting, literally begging and pleading for it not to turn into that in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. Countless videos exist on the internet of protestors pleading with the violent dumbasses to stop what they’re doing.

Honestly, if this guy were caught on video throwing explosives at police, send him to Gitmo and do what ya gotta do to find out who instructed him to do so. While the majority of ATS, for reasons unbeknownst to me, is only willing to look on the surface and say “The left wants to destroy America and this is them in action”, I’m not buying it for a second.

I’ll buy that the Gov’s and Mayors are sitting back and holding the police back from stopping it due to the risk of someone else dying. But the idea they’re doing it so Trump can order the military to f*ck up citizens just so they can call him a dictator? I’m not buying it.

I’m FAR more inclined to believe this is Russia and/or China behind this somewhere along the way, having a good ole’ chuckle at America destroying itself.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

That made me smile.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Wow, what an ugly little leftist.

You really think that moron has any kind of political affiliation? Seriously?

I think that’s one of the biggest issues on this site. As intelligent as some of the posters here are, far too many of you believe that people involved in this crap actually think in terms of left, right, republican or democrat. These people couldn’t even tell you WTF a democrat or a leftist is.

Even if they’re out there yelling “F*ck Trump!”, I can guarantee it’s not because they actually paid attention to any kind of policy or even watched one of his briefings or addresses, it’s because it’s the popular thing to do.

Idiots like Rupert are more interested in where they can find some gold teeth to cover up their cavities than they are taking time to understand the political system. Hell, I paid attention in school and still had no clue what the two parties meant or stood for by the time I left. I didn’t figure that stuff out until well after I was out of school. I assume many of you here probably were taught by their parents or did some investigating on your own.

I grew up in the same sh*thole downtown areas that are getting looted and torn apart, trust me, there is ZERO attention given to politics in these areas.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Jonjonj

Left that as option b. If nothing comes from this, at least you and I will know. 😏

If you're still alive - that means you have the wrong truth. lol

Edit: Truef
edit on 2-6-2020 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: StallionDuck

Naw, you shoulda seen the other ones.

lowl!

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Try as he might, he STILL can't look like Flavor Flav. I bet he paid good money for that botched up grill job, too. Oh well, at least he's getting his street cred and probably dreaming of makin' it big 'cause he done bin on da street doin' some fo real sh**"

(I know. I'm bad.)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Even if they’re out there yelling “F*ck Trump!”, I can guarantee it’s not because they actually paid attention to any kind of policy or even watched one of his briefings or addresses, it’s because it’s the popular thing to do.

This is very true, and is also why most (not all) political systems favour the dumbing down (see lack of spending regarding education) of societies they control.

Shame really, because I know a lot of really smart people who can't get decent jobs because they have no REAL education and don't actually fit molds.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

I’ll buy that the Gov’s and Mayors are sitting back and holding the police back from stopping it due to the risk of someone else dying.

I once agreed but I'm not so sure about that any more. At least not in Minneapolis. I don't think the mayor nor the governor are in control of the police. They seem to be taking their orders from elsewhere. And the president of the police federation considers himself an authority unto himself who is quite happy to stir the pot.

It may be that the mayors and governors don't want to admit to the public that they have no control over law enforcement... at least some of them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join