It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump never hid in a darkened White House - Fake News and doctored photo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: looneylupinsrevenge

More to the point though, is that he likely didn't have much choice in the matter.

I agree. And I also suspect a character like Trump needs to be coerced rather than ordered to go somewhere by the Secret Service. I can imagine them suggesting that maybe he'd like to inspect the bunker they have prepared for him, right about now. Out of an abundance of caution, we've already started the tour for Melania and Baron! It will be a nice temporary and short distraction! Check out the mini fridge! Look at all the TVs!

Lmfao I can see it too, hell you almost sold me on the idea.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

We’re in for the long hall. Brace for impact. Stars have never been clearer

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

a reply to: matafuchs

50 US Secret Service Members were injured.

Idiots.

Wow..just wow.

Did you just call the Secret Service idiots?

I am giving you the benefit of doubt here.....

Yeah.

I mean, with all those DC cops and the National Guard, how did 60 Secret Service agents get injured?

That’s a great question.
Maybe we don’t know the full story?

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

trumps lie to protect his ego is priceless. He was "inspecting" the bunker not "hiding" LMAO

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: network dude

trumps lie to protect his ego is priceless. He was "inspecting" the bunker not "hiding" LMAO

Gosh it's going to be boring with President Biden. At least at first. His handlers/controllers will be eager to get the U.S. into a war however. That should stir up some excitement!

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   
This particular photo may have been messed with, but it doesn't change the fact that the little coward in chief hid in a bunker and had new fences put up because he was utterly petrified. Total loser.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

I've tried to have the same conversation with my son, although he doesn't listen.

His entire political view is formed by the MSM and by societal expectations. He will jump on the first article he sees that aligns to his preconceived ideas without doing any research to find out whether there is an opposing view or even if it's true at all. His beliefs seem to be whatever he's told they should be by the media and his peers.

The University he goes to doesn't help matters, as they're all totally left biased these days and don't teach critical thinking or information research. When I was a student, politics wasn't really mentioned. We were taught the information we needed for the subject at hand and then expected to research the subject matter further in order to gain a full understanding of it. We were taught to think for ourselves. These days, they're taught what to think.

A couple of days ago, he said he was angry that ANTIFA had been classed as a terrorist organisation, while white supremacists were not. After a little chat where I explained what ANTIFA actually do and the reasons that they ARE terrorists, he admitted that he'd never actually heard of them prior to reading that article!

He is completely brain washed. Hopefully, as he gets older he will start to question his reality, but I do worry that the damage is done and that the indoctrination has happened at too early an age to be undone.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
And yet, there is video of the lights being turned off. And the White House claiming that they simply get turned off at 11 pm every night. I could not find anything to verify the scheduled lights being turned off, but here's two videos of the lights being turned off during the riots.

youtu.be...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: gdkknxnqkc

Which hall are you speaking of? And how are we all going to fit in there?

:|

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join