It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump never hid in a darkened White House - Fake News and doctored photo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
So, it seems the picture of all of the light off at the White House is really an edited picture from 2015. This is the epitome of Fake News here. So much has he been beaten up in the press and by fellow politicians for one, going secure and two darkening the White House.

I know that all of the interior lights were shut off. I read it was for protection. But, seems the AP has declared the photo false.

Link

CLAIM: Photo shows all the exterior and interior lights out at the White House on Sunday night, as President Donald Trump hid in a bunker.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The original photo was posted to a stock image site in 2015, before Trump took office.

THE FACTS: An image shared thousands of times online that appears to show all the lights out in and around the White House was taken before Trump even assumed office.

Once again, the bs that the media is pushing you cannot even keep up with.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Too bad I've seen all of these stories plastered over social media by sheep/liberal "never Trumpers", saying our "weak leader was hiding in his bunker with the lights out during the protests".

Not one of the people who shared the images/articles will end up retracting their statements and will wait until the next opportunity to sh*t on POTUS and his administration

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
My daughter and I had a conversation about the happenings today. I told her to do her own research and don't use MSM sites. She said "where do I find the truth?"

Valid question.

I told her that when she's looking at articles, see if there is a slant to the left or right in the reporting. If so, move onto the next article. People don't seem to realize that you can't trust the first few things you see and you definitely can't trust people with an agenda. Also it takes time to research to find the truth, it's not something that normally happens quickly because most people try to hide their biases but it will show up in their writing. When you see a pattern, you know you've found an unreliable source.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

If you can't find a story, fake one.

We all know the motta of main stream media.
"All the news that suits our views"

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Huh.

Imagine that..

People should stop watching or something. And stop using sites like facebook & twitter.

Its not "lil oopsies." Each incident isnt a huge deal in isolation, its the digital veil thats been constructed over years. Getting everyone accepting/rejecting whatever they want.. Just as long as you dont talk about anything else!

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Anyone have a link to the doctored photo.

Wanna see it.

ETA:

You'd be amazed at how many congressman and hollywood trash have saferooms/panic rooms.

edit on 2-6-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

LOL

He just turned off all the inside lights, so the bad guys would bump into things...and hid in his presidential bunker.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

A bunch of people hiding behind their 'puter monitors or smart phones aren't ones to be talking.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Like Trump hides behind Twitter?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Not much hiding when twitter censors it.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I wonder if the twit fact checker is going to tell people it is not the truth.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

50 US Secret Service Members were injured. I think that gets a trip to the bunker..for an hour is all it was also.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Gotta love them 'white supremacist peaceful protestors'.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
You guys keep shouting that Trump was hiding in the bunker. You of course know the truth, that the Secret Service has a duty to protect him and took him there. You know that, right? It's not debatable, that's their job and the president can't refuse. I suppose he could, but when an attack on the SS is happening with Molotov cocktails, that's a pretty good reason to trust your protectors.

Please. At least don't be disingenuous.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Please. At least don't be disingenuous.

That's the only way they know how to be.

They can't overcome their programming.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Not much hiding when twitter censors it.

A lot less then when ATS removes a post for baiting.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

50 US Secret Service Members were injured.

Idiots.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
It's too late. Once the liberal news shows it, regardless if it's true or not, liberals will believe it forever.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Yeah, there was a thread about the lights being out at the White House. I did a simple live video search and found that most of the lights where on. I mentioned it, but I don't think anyone believed me lol.

edit on 2-6-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Was it reported by these stories that the picture was showing the WH during the protest/riots outside?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join