It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cuomo Says Mayor de Blasio Can Be "Displaced" Due To His Inability To Quell The Violence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Wow, looks like we have some trouble downstate.

Earlier today, on a local news website, I read the comments that "King" Cuomo made in regards to Trump encouraging the nation's governors to use the full might of the national guard, or he would do it for them.

"Truly shameful" - Gov. Cuomo criticizes Trump's response to George Floyd protesters

"The protesters themselves have been making a very valid point: Wake up America, we're killing people based on the color of their skin. And it is a real issue," Governor Cuomo said on CNN's Erin Burnett OutFront Monday.

13wham.com...

Cuomo's comments inspired me to post a statement on my Facebook wall:

Cuomo states, "The protesters themselves have been making a very valid point: Wake up America, we're killing people based on the color of their skin. And it is a real issue." What about the "real issue" of innocent people savagely beaten on the street, or the cops who were beaten, or killed, or the store owners who lost their livelihoods due to looting and fire? No mention from the "King" on the blatant unlawfulness and destruction which turned many cities into battle zones. According to him it's just protesters trying to make a "very valid point."

So why exactly is Cuomo so pissed at Mayor de Blasio? Aren't those protestors "making a very valid point?" Besides, de Blasio stated on CNN yesterday that New York City is “fully under control and overwhelmingly calm and peaceful.”

During an interview with NY1 News on Monday, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) announced that the city would implement a curfew on Tuesday that starts at 8 p.m., three hours earlier than Monday’s 11 p.m. curfew, and said that the city of New York is “fully under control and overwhelmingly calm and peaceful.”

www.breitbart.com... e=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+breitbart+%28Breitbart+News%29

The left are starting to eat it's own:

I live in Upstate NY and think both of these clowns should resign. The police in NYC have lost all respect for de Blasio, and many New Yorkers can't stand Cuomo, especially after his handling of the Covid-19 crisis and the nursing home fiasco which resulted in thousands of deaths.

Congressman Andy Biggs made the following comment yesterday, in regards to Trump's press conference:

“Rioters, looters, and domestic terrorists have attacked our American Republic and our ideals which provides ample room for peaceful assembly and lawful expression of our freedom of speech. When Americans feel aggrieved by either government action or inaction, they have the right to express their disapprobation. They do not, however, have the right to attack other people, steal, or destroy property."

“President Trump is correct when he abjures the lack of leadership in many cities and states around the nation. The mobs of anarchists and criminals who have lost sight of the reason for what were once peaceful protests, have sensed the lack of will in the political leaders in so many places. The images and videos from around the country over the past week have exposed many mayors and governors as weak and unwilling to enforce laws to protect their citizens.

biggs.house.gov...

"The images and videos from around the country over the past week have exposed many mayors and governors as weak and unwilling to enforce laws to protect their citizens.".....BINGO!!

So now, it would appear that Cuomo thinks de Blasio's response to the protests are "truly shameful."

Cuomo looks very foolish, because now he's proving that President Trump was correct when he stated that Governors, and Mayors in some parts of the country, waited too long to deploy The National Guard.

Yesterday, In a conference call with the nation's Governors, President Trump said, “If you don’t dominate, you’re wasting your time. They’re going to run all over you, you’ll look like a bunch of jerks,”

Well said President Trump, because New York State and NYC are being run by two incompetent jerks.
edit on 6/2/2020 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I have been assured by left wing posters on ats that there is nothing to complain about, these were peaceful protests, if they get out of hand its all trump supporters, and the real problem we need to focus on was trump taking a photo at a church.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

They must be blind due to all the "Kool-Aid" that they consume.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Interesting, Cuomo just played the same card on Diblasio as Trump played on the governors yesterday during a conference call. The media and the Pez dispenser political flip heads didn't like Trump doing that and pulling rank... wonder how they'll do a 180 gracefully so they can kiss Cuomo's ass for doing exactly the same goddamn thing?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I think Cuomo is using the crisis to project himself as a future leader of the Democratic Party 2.0.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It's good the gave us their "clarity". a reply to: Grambler

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

They really need grape punch.

People's Temple recruiting new members today!

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Cuomo should be imprisoned basically leading the elderly to the showers .

No one could be that dumb to make a “mistake” like that.

Not even him.
edit on 2-6-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I have been assured by left wing posters on ats that there is nothing to complain about, these were peaceful protests, if they get out of hand its all trump supporters, and the real problem we need to focus on was trump taking a photo at a church.

Even more disgraceful is that the bishop of that church is apparently a major libtard who is horrified that Trump would do some as unchristian as... show support for a church that was just vandalized.

I dare say St. John's Episcopal Church needs new leadership.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

A woman bishop no less! Crazy damn times we're experiencing, utterly crazy!

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Nah, they've had Men and Women, straight , gay and "celebate" leaders before, old news.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

That's a woman?!

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Sometimes I wonder if Cuomo has to use a Q Tip to clean his chin.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Sometimes I wonder if Cuomo has to use a Q Tip to clean his chin.

With the TP shortage, he probably does. Gotta use something to wipe the butt chin, ya?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The media and politicians are separating the two. They are saying that the "protests" are peaceful and then practically ignoring the riots or saying they are justified.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
We need strong leadership to stop these riots. The people are doing these riots because they think they can get away with it. Stop them quickly and the rest will go to another city with sentimental people and start more riots. The FBI or military can put tracking on their cars and follow them from city to city.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
NYC curfew being ignored again and looting ready to start again !!! 😈

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
If NYPD isn’t up for the job ask The Three Percenters. Bet they are all over it.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The reason why many police officers don't want to fight back is because they don't want to make matters worse. The reason no one wants the boogs to join in is because the boogs have been falsely attributed to being white supremacists.

It won't really matter if they decide to join en masse.

There are already quite a few of them volunteering to protect stores.

Fun fact one. A lot of boogaloo boys are veterans.

Fun fact two. There are quite a many of them that aren't white. Unless you consider Asians, Hispanics, Jewish, Native Americans, etc. as "white."

The ones I know aren't acting at the moment, because they're waiting to see how it plays out.

This is something the pawns can't understand. That something being patience.

In fact. If you watch the videos of armed veterans serving as protection for actual protestors against rioters, there's a good chance they're a boogie boy.

In fact, I bet you that "media body guard" who was snatching rifles out of idiots hands probably laughs at boogaloo memes in his personal time.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
In fact, I bet you that "media body guard" who was snatching rifles out of idiots hands probably laughs at boogaloo memes in his personal time.

Coffee on the keyboard ... still laughing though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join