It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White females spraying BLM graffiti on LA Starbucks

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Snarl

too bad you couldn't post that in thread. you'd probably get like a million stars.

I'll take yours. That one counts in my book!!

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Djarums

That'd be a very good guess.

The vast majority of these dimwits don't care, assuming for even an instant that they even know who he was...

The cops have either been arrested, or fired and soon to be arrested. But that matters not in the slightest, by all appearances.

The issues of police brutality are important, but they're being greatly over shadowed by the shadows cast by burning buildings, the the light reflecting off shattered glass.

But they aren't though. When you see those burning buildings, we all remember it wouldn't have happened without the police brutality.

I'm not justifying the burning and the rioting, and the looting; I am however saying that one caused the other. You don't accept the instigating incident because the response was over blown. They are both wrong, and the second wrong wouldn't have happened without a catalyst [and a bit of covert agent provocation.]

If you're looking at the looting and the rioting and the burning and smashed properties and you're apologizing for police, instead of shaking your head at both of them -- you're the problem. You're why there was protests, too many police apologists.

Revolution and insurrection always comes with burning buildings and riots. Always. Look at the Boston tea party for a perfect example. Things don't change until you force them to change, and standing there peacefully unfortunately doesn't accomplish anything, and never has. Police brutality has been a problem since the 80's, and time and time and time again; from Rodney King, to Abna Louima, all the way to George Floyd, the only changes have been made to protect police from being prosecuted when they over step.

40 years of peaceful protests have changed nothing, eventually that's going to end up in revolution... Because cops kill more people than criminals do, and we just sweep it under the rug and apologize for the police for having to do a dangerous job. Never do they hold responsibility for the danger THEY create.

The American Revolution was a giant Riot.
The French Revolution was a giant Riot.
The Spanish American wars of Independence was a revolution that was a giant Riot.
The European Revolution of 1848 was a giant Riot.
The Russian Revolution of 1917 was a giant Riot.

You get it yet? Protesting doesn't work, eventually protests become so common and nothing changes, this creates tension, and that forces Civil Disobedience.

Look -- flatly, it did take the Riot to arrest Floyd's killer. Once things start to get out of control, the ones in control have to cede power and cave in to get it back under control, and that's the only reason it works, and that's also the only reason peaceful protests never worked in the history of ever.

Show me one incident in a history book of someone peacefully protesting and changing things in a positive way. The government knows this is how it works, which is why they attempt to stop protesting, because you can't have riots without protest, and if they can criminalize protest, they can double down on human rights violations.

Slavery in America was also ended by Revolution, which was giant riots.

I hear all of these people blaming the rioters, but they are failing to realize that it's untenable circumstances that drive the riot, and that without civil disobedience and destruction of property and the threat of chaos, those in control can never lose control, and if they don't lose control, you can't force them to change.

It's always been this way -- it's the only thing that works.

It'd be nice if I could stand and picket on a line and actually have that result in policy change, but the only time that works is against private enterprise, because again -- when you do that, you hurt the businesses control by forcing them to bleed money -- that forces them to lose control, they then have to say "We either go out of business or we cave to the protesters."

You can't do that to a government. You'll only hurt yourself. The only way to have a government cede control and reinstate liberty is by causing chaos, because only in chaos does a government lose control. This is how America was founded. This is how every revolution against human rights violations always goes.

I'm aware there are going to be people who bring up Dr. Martin Luther King, but yo -- the only reason King's message went anywhere was because of Malcom X and the Black Panthers. The government then shot MLK; because without MLK's protests, there wouldn't have been a Malcom X.

You may not "agree" but it's not a matter of opinion, these are matters of fact and have always happened throughout history since the beginning of time. This is how Kingdoms were over thrown. This also includes Agent Provocateurs -- You do remember the story of the Trojan Horse?

This is the only way it works, and sadly, you have to keep it tight to avoid the revolution from being co-opted. The revolution always brings changes, but if it's Co-Opted it brings changes that are worse. Like Donald Trump now trying to make it a crime to protest despite it being a protected amendment. When are the police going to stop Macing 6 year old girls and shooting reporters in the eye ball with rubber bullets; when are they going to realize that answering an angry mob with anger and violence is what drives the violence.

The answer is communication; the answer is change in policy -- but the police don't want to change policy, they wanna fight you for their right to murder you in cold blood and then get a paid vacation for doing it.

Again I'm not out there calling for anarchy, but I am making an observation that temporary chaos is always was drives back tyranny. ALWAYS. It cannot happen without it, and it never has happened without it.
edit on 2-6-2020 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Graysen

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

What is your take....?

No idea what their politics are but they both have hot little bods. Just my sexist take on things.

Brah! C'mon man, We need to talk, dem Byootches have that noassatall decease... I'll pass , can't even make-up for it on facial features, two Lil terrorist are so covered up to make ISIS mad.

Word. I like my women the way I like my beer: pure, rich and full-bodied.

I have been researching the Saudi crown’s support of BLM. I wondered if these two tester-paint ninjas look hispanic, or middle-eastern... not hating. Just speculating

I thought similar. One looks like she wearing a Hajab. Easy to infiltrate the chaos and blend in under a number of guises.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Through the back windshield would be most appropriate.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

"Show me one incident in a history book of someone peacefully protesting and changing things in a positive way."

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The statement sounds amazingly un-racist, They sound like some crazy crackers unless it was written sarcastically.
The me-too movement has changed it's message, It is now used by looters who tell someone they are going out stealing, looting and the other person replies me-too.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SRPrime
... Because cops kill more people than criminals do, and we just sweep it under the rug and apologize for the police for having to do a dangerous job.

Bull#. Right there. Talking yourself into a heart attack by believing your own lies.

Show me one incident in a history book of someone peacefully protesting and changing things in a positive way.

Selma. Bus boycott and lunch counter sit-ins.

I hear all of these people blaming the rioters, but they are failing to realize that it's untenable circumstances that drive the riot, and that without civil disobedience and destruction of property and the threat of chaos, those in control can never lose control, and if they don't lose control, you can't force them to change.

It's always been this way -- it's the only thing that works.

Wrong. Totally. It did not work in the LA riots of 1992. It did not work in Ferguson in 2016. It’s not working now. Frankly, Americans are people of goodwill; but burning stuff and scaring people convinces them that all their prejudices were spot on.

Martin Luther King understood that it would not change because every black person agreed with him; but that things would change with most white people agreed with him too, and at the ballot box.

Politics in a democracy has always been a public relations effort. Scaring the beJesus out of Joe six pack and Sally yoga pants he’s not going take us anyplace good.

If you were a student of history, you would know that the Nazis were never in the majority in the Weimar Republic. But communist were always rioting. And the Nazis were the only people who would stand up to the communists. Even the police would run away in fear. The SA And the strasser organization protected the middle class. Hitler hijacked their old right wing organizations, and took over society. He couldn’t have done that without the communists stirring up #.

When you scare the # out of middle-class white people, they will sit still for anything. Anything that promises them safety. Knowing that has to send a chill down the spine of everyone who thinks ahead.

Anarchy feeds the beast.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

Dude. I seldom, if ever, apologize for the police. Especially ones who screwed up this badly with deliberate intent.

So, don't bother going there.

I also know that most police aren't those jackasses. Most, the vast majority, are just guys and gals doing a thankless job.

Are there issues? Duh, obviously.

But whatever their claimed reason for "protesting", that's being overshadowed by the burning buildings, shattered window, and assorted other damages.

...and if you can't see that, then you are part of the problem.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

a reply to: spacedoubt

mobile.twitter.com...
Here^^ is another dozie car load of presumably white people handing out bricks to Blk men, this sista gonna shut all that sht down, klik and be amused.

Why did she hand the brick back to the white kids? Should have shoved it down their throats. IMHO of course.

Right she should've tossed it on their window.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...
Here^^ is another dozie car load of presumably white people handing out bricks to Blk men, this sista gonna shut all that sht down, klik and be amused.

Why did she hand the brick back to the white kids? Should have shoved it down their throats. IMHO of course.

Maybe because, in her heart, she is a kind and decent person who wants to take us beyond all that eye for an eye stuff. Maybe she knows that while the end justifies the means, that the means condition the end .

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

Maybe because, in her heart, she is a kind and decent person who wants to take us beyond all that eye for an eye stuff. Maybe she knows that while the end justifies the means, that the means condition the end .

Yeah you're right??..it's better to listen to the angle on right shoulder but the devil on your left is soo intoxicating.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Do you think that individuals you consider privileged lead charmed lives?
a reply to: Graysen

thats literally the point of black lives matter though. is that there is a certain priviledge that black people don;t have when dealing with law enforcement.

and yes I just heard of Justine diamond today.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Saw a Facebook post by friends in Plano Texas of a pallet of paver bricks set down in the median of I-75 (the racial boundary there)
a reply to: Graysen

thats eems to be antifa's M.O.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join