It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White females spraying BLM graffiti on LA Starbucks

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: Graysen

Extermination needs to start immediately.

Go on. Explain who you want exterminated

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Graysen
What is your take....?

No idea what their politics are but they both have hot little bods. Just my sexist take on things.

Brah! C'mon man, We need to talk, dem Byootches have that noassatall decease... I'll pass , can't even make-up for it on facial features, two Lil terrorist are so covered up to make ISIS mad.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Black lives do matter, and it's not an exclusively black sentiment. People suggesting only black people can value black lives are staring at the world through blinkers. Racist blinkers.

That said, people spraying graffiti are #-for-brains and scumbags. Never liked vandals. Once they have left the scene people have to claen up their crap.

Well, it’s still the furtherance of the “Hi, I’m a white person and I need to articulate your message for you because you’re ineffective, you poor simple brown person” thread.

And if I can see it, as an evil old white male skeksis ...

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

are going to take their brains out of their skulls

You mean they are going to turn CNN off ?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

What is your take....?

No idea what their politics are but they both have hot little bods. Just my sexist take on things.

Brah! C'mon man, We need to talk, dem Byootches have that noassatall decease... I'll pass , can't even make-up for it on facial features, two Lil terrorist are so covered up to make ISIS mad.

Word. I like my women the way I like my beer: pure, rich and full-bodied.

I have been researching the Saudi crown’s support of BLM. I wondered if these two tester-paint ninjas look hispanic, or middle-eastern... not hating. Just speculating

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

originally posted by: RazorV66

Extermination needs to start immediately.

Go on. Explain who you want exterminated

Look out, Jewish people! Whenever this kind of talk starts, it eventually circles back around to the Jews.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Likely just some bbc fans. I imagine.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Middle eastern guys, like real middle eastern from the ol countries,,?? like their women thick, generally speaking.

edit on 2-6-2020 by Spider879 because: Add content.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I saw a blonde white female yesterday get up in the police face at the line of police. what rage can you possibly have. The message from the movement in my opinion is black people are treated differently with law enforcement then white people. And then in Seattle I see young white guys trying to flex on police when the police are standing still in their line.

It's just this fake white rage that I thought was addressed in the movie Get Out.

edit on 2-6-2020 by American-philosopher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher
Here's the thing tho, many do feel real rage, and want to be true allies wanting to make a change, but then there are those who are opportunistic like their Blk & Brn counterparts who just want to tear sht up just because.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Kinda curious about that myself.

The reason for it, too, should be interesting...

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I haven’t seen any threads on ATS about this:

White females tagging LA Starbucks with BLM graffiti

I can’t tell if the protestor who filmed this believed the whites to be right-wing provocateurs or left wing anti-fa.

What is your take....?

They did not appear to care about the point the woman who stopped them made. It was a very good point and I will be sure to do exactly as she asked...I won't assume it's black protestors causing all the damage. I'm glad she caught that on video.

I can only speculate about what their intent was, but the lawlessness of spray painting a building is a big clue as to what their politics are, imo.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Here's the thing tho, many do feel real rage, and want to be true allies wanting to make a change

Yes thats awesome be allies but let black people through to vent to let thier voice be heard. DOnt be the only one at the front of the line. Don;t be the only person up there flexing on police.

Support the movement don't absorb the movement.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
I saw a blonde white female yesterday get up in the police face at the line of police. what rage can you possibly have.

Do you think that individuals you consider privileged lead charmed lives?

Just before the death of Floyd, MPD had just had the fiasco of a cop shooting a blonde white woman, barefoot and in pajamas, in a nice suburb of Minneapolis at the scene of a welfare check, where it was reported that a 911 caller heard what sounded like a rape in progress.

It turns out the blonde white woman they shot was in fact the 911 caller, anxious to tell the police additional information of what had happened in the 10 minutes while they were en route to her call.

The shootist had been on the force less than a year and had multiple complaints against him.

Her name was Justine Damond. Her death didn’t serve any media narrative, you likely never heard about it
edit on 2-6-2020 by Graysen because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-6-2020 by Graysen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...
Here^^ is another dozie car load of presumably white people handing out bricks to Blk men, this sista gonna shut all that sht down, klik and be amused.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Saw a Facebook post by friends in Plano Texas of a pallet of paver bricks set down in the median of I-75 (the racial boundary there). They called the cops who came running, shut down traffic and were apparently checking for prints...

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

My take is that they are a couple of Soros’s paid cockroaches. Extermination needs to start immediately.

i got some pointy toed shoes.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: RazorV66

My take is that they are a couple of Soros’s paid cockroaches. Extermination needs to start immediately.

i got some pointy toed shoes.

So did he (check your PMs). LOL

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

to bad you couldn't post that in thread. you'd probably get like a million stars.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

mobile.twitter.com...
Here^^ is another dozie car load of presumably white people handing out bricks to Blk men, this sista gonna shut all that sht down, klik and be amused.

Why did she hand the brick back to the white kids? Should have shoved it down their throats. IMHO of course.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join