It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Leftist Talking Point Blown Away!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
According to the Park Police the teargas fired outside the White House was not due to Trump's visit to St. John's but because the crowd was attacking Police officers.

U.S. Park Police reportedly say protesters near the White House were pushed back by riot police on Monday evening because they were attacking police officers, not because of a visit by President Trump to a nearby church that had been set alight the night before.

www.foxnews.com...

As we all know, the left loves nothing more than making everything Trump does or says appear to be acts of Satan. However, when we look at the facts it is almost always the Left on the wrong side of the argument.

edit on 2-6-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Yep ive posted this, and it was completely ignored.

Now in fairness, this is just the polices version, it could be a lie, i dont know.

But those making this a huge story also dont know.

And again, it seems odd many of the people outraged at trumps photo op here have very little to say about the left wing terrorists burning down cities, even this very church.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Dude.

Orange Man Bad!

Orange, man bad. Orange man, bad.

Orange man-bad.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Sorry, I didn't meant to post something you already posted. I could lie and say I looked first but I didn't. My bad.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

Sorry, I didn't meant to post something you already posted. I could lie and say I looked first but I didn't. My bad.

oh no, i didnt post a thread no aplogy neccessary at all.

I am glad you did post this, to let people know there are two sides to this. I cant believe so many people are making a big deal out of this.

I dont know the truth, none of us do. Its a very small story while our cites are burning, and seeing as how we have no idea if trump ordered this, or if the police version is correct, or somehwere in between, given the far bigger problems we face, i wonder why so many people have chosen to focus on this so strongly.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Yep ive posted this, and it was completely ignored.

Now in fairness, this is just the polices version, it could be a lie, i dont know.

But those making this a huge story also dont know.

And again, it seems odd many of the people outraged at trumps photo op here have very little to say about the left wing terrorists burning down cities, even this very church.

Nothing odd about it Grambler, you know the Leftist terrorists MO.
A church means nothing to them, neither does the looted and destroyed businesses in the cities.
We need to just keep on calling it what it is.......anti-American, Democrat sanctioned domestic terrorism.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Do you really trust the police?

Do you really trust any of the monsters that want power over you?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The same police that are dropping off bricks? The police said... LMAO

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody

The same police you're supposed to call when burglars break in your house at 3am, because nobody should own a gun? Trust those police?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Yeah. Trust your official statements blindly, kids!

You've heard it first on ATS.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I know I dont trust the democrat leaders who want me to not have the right to defend myself and wont protect me.

I know I dont trust the monsters rioting that want control over me.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

trust no one

the truth is out there

i want to believe

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I don't trust the people that want to be leaders or authority figures, something is wrong with people who want power like that.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

No, it only matters if you used an approved source that no other biased sources used because, you know, if the wrong sources used it, then it's probably a lie and none of it ever happened, or something.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I don't trust the people that want to be leaders or authority figures, something is wrong with people who want power like that.

Yep. Like the communist rioting that want total power

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Do people usually protest burned churchs ?

What's the point ?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I don't trust political structures either, so ya, just like that.

Bother and damn, I think I'm turning into a nihilist.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

I don't trust political structures either, so ya, just like that.

That must mean you don't trust antifa or blm.

Both are political structures.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

oh no, i didnt post a thread no aplogy neccessary at all.

I am glad you did post this, to let people know there are two sides to this. I cant believe so many people are making a big deal out of this.

I dont know the truth, none of us do. Its a very small story while our cites are burning, and seeing as how we have no idea if trump ordered this, or if the police version is correct, or somehwere in between, given the far bigger problems we face, i wonder why so many people have chosen to focus on this so strongly.

They're making a bigger deal out of Trump holding a bible in front of a church than they are about the looting and rioting.

They are a sad bunch, that's for sure.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

As they became structured they lost credibility, most things start off with good intentions, but we can't have nice things.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join