It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NPR declares, white supremacy CONTRIBUTES to covid 19

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
twitter.com...

ive seen it all now.

the spacenazi's are going to zoom in, in their bell time machine, and start a pandemic.

and you wonder why the minions are destroying the bronx.
and the celebrities, in their million dollar homes, keep tweeting go out and 'peacefully protest' with riots.
edit on Tue Jun 2 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

Anytime someone tries to tell you that its white supremacists looting, rioting, vandalizing, etc., simply remind them of all the leftist celebrities and organizations that are offering to bail out and pay the legal fees of anyone arrested for doing so.

Check and mate.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

I detest White Supremicists just as much as I detest groups that are racist against white people or any other race. However, these organized racist groups are fringe groups at best and always made up of a bunch of losers who cannot accomplish anything worthwhile in the real world. So I am not really sure how a tiny fringe group of people are going to have much affect on the Covid pandemic one way or the other. The left is down to the bottom of the barrel on talking points. I actually even have some respect for NPR and this is beneath them.

The left love their boogeymen.
Russians
White Supremicists
Trump Supporters

Everything is always someone else's fault but theirs.

edit on 2-6-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-6-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
NPR has become the platform of racial antagonism, ignoring or degrading White voices as well as those of conservatives. If you are a minority with a sex change they are happy to make you an instant expert. If they were anything near fair I'd be alright with them getting tax money. At their current angle of bias let Soros pay for it all.

new topics

top topics

join