It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dont want the military called in, the democrats in leadership do

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I have been busy canning and watering my garden.
Has the president sent in the troops already? I was
under the impression he was still thinking about it.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

No money or mail voting for these Left nutjobs.

And let them stop the deranged rioters themselves.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: olaru12

I have been busy canning and watering my garden.
Has the president sent in the troops already? I was
under the impression he was still thinking about it.

National Guard.

boston.cbslocal.com...

We've been watering our garden and harvesting asparagus to sell at the farmers market now that it's open again.
edit on 2-6-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Spot on Grambler. Let the Democrats wear the turd crown they deserve. They don't care about their "people" or their businesses, only the political message of Orange man bad is paramount. Let the city burn so long as we can blame Trump for it.

Let the Communist Chinese bail their cities out.
Do their work, accept the consequences.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The last time the Insurrection Act was used was 1992.

The Insurrection Act of 1807 is a United States federal law (10 U.S.C. §§ 251–255; prior to 2016, 10 U.S.C. §§ 331–335) that empowers the president of the United States to deploy U.S. military and federalized National Guard troops within the United States in particular circumstances, such as to suppress civil disorder, insurrection and rebellion.

The act provides the "major exception" to the Posse Comitatus Act, which limits the use of military troops under federal command within the United States for law enforcement purposes.[1] The president must firstly issue a proclamation ordering the insurgents to immediately disperse (per 10 U.S.C. § 254).

en.wikipedia.org...

It was March of this year when I said government was going to go overboard with Covid.

No one listened to me then.

I also warned just last week that if these riots continued, government was going to use this to justify further erosions of freedoms and rights.

And they started doing Contact-Tracing of protestors.

I may play a f###ing idiot sometimes, but I'm not stupid.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

originally posted by: Gryphon66
OH look ... we finally realized we were drifting too far into supporting state terrorism to take out domestic terrorists ... what to do, what to do?

Eureka! Blame the Democrats, make it a simplistic argument so as not to confuse the base.

Democrats are rioting. In Democrat controlled cities. In Democrat controlled states.

Who else is there to blame?

America, needs to do some soul searching..start there. As if 90% of these sh#tbags are "anything"

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

originally posted by: Gryphon66
OH look ... we finally realized we were drifting too far into supporting state terrorism to take out domestic terrorists ... what to do, what to do?

Eureka! Blame the Democrats, make it a simplistic argument so as not to confuse the base.

Democrats are rioting. In Democrat controlled cities. In Democrat controlled states.

Who else is there to blame?

Can you prove that every rioter is a dem? How do you know their not repubs causing trouble to make dems look bad? or non political people that are taking advantage?
120million non voters. You don't think some of them are involved in riots?

When you see rioters on your t.v. screen you think their all dems because you were told to think that.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Can you prove that every rioter is a dem? How do you know their not repubs causing trouble to make dems look bad? or non political people that are taking advantage?
120million non voters. You don't think some of them are involved in riots?

When you see rioters on your t.v. screen you think their all dems because you were told to think that.

No. Because they HAVE to believe that. Intellectually it's much easier to deal with a binary (A or B) context than reality where there are nearly infinite possibilities. No right-wing extremists are rioting because they've never called for a race war. Twitter is lying when they say they have identified and closed right-wing twitter accounts posing as antifa. Only the conservative right own guns. The rioters and protesters are one in the same. Anonymous is a sham, QAnon is legit. You get the idea. Stick with the sanctioned narrative.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join