It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dont want the military called in, the democrats in leadership do

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I would certainly prefer if it didn't have to happen, but the situation can't continue. Innocent people are losing everything as their businesses are being destroyed, and a few have been physically assaulted as well. Its only a matter of time before it ends up in residential neighborhoods and things take an even darker turn than they already have. I think there are many on the left that are content to let this situation continue to boil over and play politics with it, either to label Trump as a 'do nothing' or a 'dictator' depending on whether or not he authorizes federal action, but at some point, enough is enough. If the Dem governors and mayors cannot or will not enforce law and order to protect their citizens from rioters, looters and arsonists, the president may have no choice but to intervene before it spirals beyond any hope of control.
edit on 2-6-2020 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

No one in their right mind would ever feel "happytalism" about
cities and businesses being burned,looted and people injured
or killed.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Once I determined from general law of averages, one page of white cop / black death incident posts (right or wrong) would be about equal to 30 pages of posts about black on black gun deaths.

Does black on black crime make cop on black crime ok?

Should we stop caring what cops do to people because some other people are criminals?
Should we let cops do whatever they want to criminals or should cops follow the law?

I don't understand this argument.
Your saying what the cops did doesn't meter because some other person committed a crime at some point?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Might as well go all in and create a police state with troops in the street. The trump shredded the constitution anyway. Apparently the right wing wants to make Blacks the new scapegoats. We know what "civil war" really means.

I'm beyond caring anymore.

constitutioncenter.org...
edit on 2-6-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

originally posted by: Gryphon66
OH look ... we finally realized we were drifting too far into supporting state terrorism to take out domestic terrorists ... what to do, what to do?

Eureka! Blame the Democrats, make it a simplistic argument so as not to confuse the base.

Democrats are rioting. In Democrat controlled cities. In Democrat controlled states.

Who else is there to blame?
Absolutely correct, therein lies the root of the problems.

Maybe, coronovirus, Democrat lockdown overreach, job loss, no money, business destroyed, boredom....perhaps the injustice was a trigger, Democrat state powd3r keg, these people.

Still no excuse, calm your damn selves and promote growth!
edit on 2-6-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Thanks, and i agree, is a tough choice

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Whites want blacks to be scapegoats?

Not me, In fact i am outraged for the black community that left wing terrorists arehijacking their protest to burn down their cities.

I respect you on here

what do you suggest.

SHould we just leave cities overrun for good?

Should nyc just tell the police to go hme and allow looters to kill and beat whoever they want?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Might as well go all in and create a police state with troops in the street. The trump shredded the constitution anyway. Apparently the right wing wants to make Blacks the new scapegoats. We know what "civil war" really means.

We know you don't care, considering the garbage you just posted.

Honestly, we're not surprised at these response.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Not me, In fact i am outraged for the black community that left wing terrorists arehijacking their protest to burn down their cities.

I respect you on here

what do you suggest.

Should nyc just tell the police to go hme and allow looters to kill and beat whoever they want?

I said bring in the troops, go all in and that's what I meant. I hear the chants of civil war on ATS more and more. Be careful what you wish for!!

Anyone with even a modicum of intellectual honesty knows what "civil war" really means.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

There is a reason that page is mostly "blue"

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I have spent years saying all political violence uis terrible, and we should never be calling for civil war.

Extremists on both sides want it, and democratic leaders are pushing for it as hard as they can.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I have spent years saying all political violence uis terrible, and we should never be calling for civil war.

Extremists on both sides want it, and democratic leaders are pushing for it as hard as they can.

I don't hear the lefties on ATS calling for a civil war but the right wing sees it as a solution of some kind.
and imo it's just a matter of time until some programmed false flag kicks it off. Boogaloo your heart out amigo. I know you can see what is happening but your ideology has trumped your common sense.

I don't care what happens, I'll watch it on TV somewhere else.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Grambler

Like the left didn't create Covid, they just used it to hurt Trump, the left will use riots to hurt Trump.

they don't care how many die, how many businesses are lost, they just want Trump hurt.

Honestly DB, the court of public opinion is swinging HARD out of that paradigm arena so fast that we're going plaid on it, he's got much more Left support on releasing the hounds than you think.
People of all politi-flavors are targets right now if they're not Antifa sympathizers supporting the "redistribution" of goods & destruction of "oppressive" businesses. Like, you know, Judy's Artisanal Soap Shop on Main, it's totally The Man keeping everyone down and needs to give up it's inventory before it burns.

Hell, even just looking over his Twitter posts about sending in the military shows an insignificant minority of hard Lefters are all that's left against the idea (seriously, I really did go look)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Naw, he should let those assholes burn the whole thing down, then point to all the places that weren't attacked and ask why that might be? Eventually, even the leftards will start to figure it out. Eventually.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Show nme once calling for a civil war.

Menawhile leftists dont need to call for it, they are engaging in it

And your ideology wont let you see it.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I respect you on here

what do you suggest.

Good lord, there will be no suggestions, or answers, only the usual, Trump is bad, mkay. working on a solution isn't an option.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Right now we have riots at an almost unprecedented level going on in this country, at least as far as how many cities they are hitting

Many left wingers right here on ats are almost completely silent about it

They blame trump, but give no suggestion at what he should do.

meanwhile, they are all huffing and puffing and high fiving each other on this thread about trump taking a picture at a church

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I already said, bring in the troops and I meant it.... Let the chips fall where they may. I saw this coming a long time ago and made plans.

As always...You reap what you sow....Galatians 6-7 KJV

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I already said, bring in the troops and I meant it.... Let the chips fall where they may.

Are you going to let us preview the “Trump is a dictator” thread you have tucked away, or are you going to just surprise us?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I already said, bring in the troops and I meant it.... Let the chips fall where they may.

Are you going to let us preview the “Trump is a dictator” thread you have tucked away, or are you going to just surprise us?

I guess we'll see in November, eh? If I'm wrong, I'm wrong and will eat crow like I did last time. But no matter your insults or feeble attempts at censorship will I stop expressing myself even if the Constitution has been shredded by the GOP.

The irony of the right calling for support of the Constitution while troops are in the streets of America, isn't lost on me....

edit on 2-6-2020 by olaru12 because: another semi colon

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join