It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dont want the military called in, the democrats in leadership do

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I have legitimate concerns about police overreach in fighting the left wing domestic terrorists burning down our cities right now. I dont want to see for example "contact tracing" used which will set a precedent. I dont want police to use violence when not necessary.

And I really dont want the military to have to get involved. I understand the need for the national guard to help police forces being overwhelmed, and i hope mayors and governors accept this help and deal with these left wing terrorists quickly.

But unfortunately, if they refuse to accept the national guards help, and chose to allow their cities to burn, the military may be sen it, and I dont want that/.

I dont know what the right answer would be, and it may be the lesser of two evils to send in the military, but i really dont want that.

You know who does want that?

The democratic leadership

Thety want their cities to burn, so that it forces trump to do something and they can call him a dictator.

Just look at the rioters for a microcosm of whats happening.

These rioters spit in cops faces, yell at them, throw objects at them, beat them, etc.

And then when the cops strike back they scream "Police brutality!

They want the police to use force on them, and so they push until they get it.

Thats exactly what the democrats allowing their cities to burn are doing.

They lied and called trump a dictator for three years. They used the intel agencies to spy on him, and then called trump a dictator for investigating those agencies.

And its not just the leadership, although most regular democrats are disgusted by these riots, there are some, even here on ats, who can barely contain there glee that trump may be forced to act so they can call him a dictator. They praise the rioters, or downplay them. They say the police shouldnt enforce laws against them. They say youre a coward if you want to defend yourself with a gun. or that we should remove the 2nd amendment

And they are hoping beyond hope that trump will then act to stop these left wing domestic terrorist, so they can go back to their fevered dream of trump being a tyrant.

edit on 2-6-2020 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Never understand why the left cries "Eff The Poleese", when they are the ones who want more state control. They are for more rules and regulations, not less.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Agreed. Putting the military in the mix is going to go very very very bad.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The dow jones went down during the rioting.

The dow jones went up at Trumps announcement of Military force agaisnt the illegal looting and rioting causing extreme economic damage during a time of recovery from lockdowns.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Yep. Democrats are in a sad state of affairs. Sad really isn't the word for it. They're pitifully repulsive. A white cop kills a black guy and the democrats blame Trump. People use it as a chance to steal new clothes and shoes and appliances, the democrats blame Trump. They burn down police cars, police stations, fire departments, outlets, housing, convenient stores, and they blame Trump.

edit on 2-6-2020 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Only trump can decide if the military will be used.
i suggest you talk to him about it.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Only trump can decide if the military will be used.
i suggest you talk to him about it.

I think you issed the point of the thread.

yes i know that

Yes, if democrats decide they would rather see people die, have their livelihoods burned down and be beaten all to try to force trumps hand so they can claim he is a dictator, yes i guess then the decision is trumps.

I may not like trumps ultimate decison, but the real blame lies with the people encouraging death and destruction to try to get political points.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

Because the left aren't just one group that all think the same.
many groups and thoughts with in it.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

If Trump calls in the military he's a "tyrant".

If Trump doesn't call in the military he's a "terrible leader".

This is why people are so tired of Democrat nonsense.

Trump should say we're ready if they decide to call us. Leave the mess on them.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I dont know what the right answer would be, and it may be the lesser of two evils to send in the military

These left wingers seem like sensible individuals, perhaps the only reasonable alternative would be to inevitably bring in UN troops ...

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
OH look ... we finally realized we were drifting too far into supporting state terrorism to take out domestic terrorists ... what to do, what to do?

Eureka! Blame the Democrats, make it a simplistic argument so as not to confuse the base.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
OH look ... we finally realized we were drifting too far into supporting state terrorism to take out domestic terrorists ... what to do, what to do?

Eureka! Blame the Democrats, make it a simplistic argument so as not to confuse the base.

Democrats are rioting. In Democrat controlled cities. In Democrat controlled states.

Who else is there to blame?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Like the left didn't create Covid, they just used it to hurt Trump, the left will use riots to hurt Trump.

they don't care how many die, how many businesses are lost, they just want Trump hurt.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

We know you dont want the police or government to stop your left wing terrorist friends from burning down cities and trying to kill people

You are exactly the type of person I was mentioning in the OP, you want the police to stand down so and allow cities to burn because it forces trumps hand and you get to call him a dictator.

Again, apologies for challenging you and your left wing terrorist friends you are supporting.
edit on 2-6-2020 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Once I determined from general law of averages, one page of white cop / black death incident posts (right or wrong) would be about equal to 30 pages of posts about black on black gun deaths.

There really should be protest everyday in black communities to curb black on black gun violence. Sadly there is never a protest. I don't even think there is an organization to address it.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Before you do your "Fireside" podcast today about this, I hope you really reflect well on what you are going to say. What you posted here is more important than what you might at first think. The question is when we have to choose between the lesser of three evils, how do we make a choice?

Most people really don't want the US Government to send troops into the cities to take control of these riots, but the other choice is continuing to allow the local and state officials to stand by and allow the chaos to continue. The last option, which isn't mentioned, is to allow every American free reign to go vigilante and protect their own property.

I can't speak for many states, but here in Washington State the governor told the National Guard to not go into the cities armed so that the chances of an armed conflict are lessened. OK, I don't have much of an issue with that, but then when you have the Commanding general of the state's National Guard go on TV and let people know this, it kind of limits the impact of deploying the troops in the field to begin with. Then you have the amount of troops here in Washington State being deployed. In some of the cities around the country you have over a thousand troops getting deployed, but here in Washington State you got 300 deployed for the whole state. That's about 100 troops per requested city.

On the news last night a reporter had watched during the live broadcast rioter throwing frozen water bottles and rocks at the police, and the protesters being lead by a guy with a rifle and a bugler, while the organizers that were interviewed all said that this other group of armed people came in and took over the protests then started trouble with the police.

From a personal note a friend of mine who is a law enforcement officer told me that he personally arrested 2 antifa goons trying to break in to a gun store here where I live. He knew who they were from police bulletins they got a few months ago. Yet the regional media is trying like crazy to push the narrative that antifa isn't the real threat.

So your thread is an important one, as to how do you choose? On one hand you give up rights (ideally temporarily) for long term peace, you keeps some of your freedoms for now while they get slowly stripped from you "for your own safety of course", or you allow an anarchist type of free for all where it's every one for themselves. Martial law might be the lesser of the three evils to accept, but that's my opinion.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I assumed you were complaining about the military being used?

We here can't do anything about that.

trumps the one who decides.

Not sure what bringing your concerns here is going to do about any of it?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Democrats are rioting. In Democrat controlled cities. In Democrat controlled states.

Who else is there to blame?

Yep

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I do blame the democrats and their globalist overlords!

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I do blame the democrats and their globalist overlords!

As I pointed out before shouldn't their action make you feel all Happytalism and fuzzy?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join