It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump emerges from bunker to hold up a Bible outside church in photo op

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

A few years ago, president obama came to my town and my backyard bordered the highway that he would use to get to the civic center where he was speaking. So, I was sitting on my back porch watching for it. Well, think they sent a decoy first, and I jumped up when they came through.. my abrupt movements caught someone's attention because one of those cars came back through, driving real slow past my house... checking things out.
Waited awhile longer and then they whizzed by at top speed.
There is usually alot of preplanning done before the president goes anywhere. Which, is why this is so odd.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: IAMTAT

www.episcopalnewsservice.org... rch/

That is where I got my information from..
Maybe if the pepper gas or whatever they used wasnt so similar to tear gas as far as the discomfort it caused, the clergy and priests wouldnt have made a mistake in identifying it..

Using chemical weapons to remove clergy from church grounds so it can be used for state/political use...
Tell me just how does that one jive with the us constitution, religious freedoms, or the separation of church and state??

LOL!!! Chemical weapons? The police can use pepper spray or tear gas to back up ANY person or crowd anytime they perceive a threat. That's not a constitutional issue. So how in the name of everything that is holy is this a constitutional issue???

Breaking up a peaceful protest.

You people are willingly, literally supporting the disregard for the Constitution. You are un-American. Shame on you.

Did you bother to read anything I wrote about this? I did the research and looked up the facts. You are wrong. Calling me un-American is laughable. You need to open your eyes and stop blaming us for what went wrong there.

Peaceful protest my ass. When they start throwing things at police the peaceful part ends. Look it up, I'm not making up anything.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Ahabstar

The difference is, those Democrats didn't just bulldoze and gas a bunch of peaceful protesters and clergy to get that photo op, of them emulating Colin Kaepernick and taking a knee.

You swung and missed on both of those. The "peaceful" protesters turned ugly, throwing objects like bricks and stones at the cops who had told them to move out because the boundary had been pushed back earlier in the day. The Dems taking a knee was not for Kapernincompoop, it was for the knee on Floyd's neck.

Don't you do any of your own research? You make yourself look really bad. I'd be embarrassed if I said things like that without getting the facts first.

<< 18  19  20   >>

join