It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump emerges from bunker to hold up a Bible outside church in photo op

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

A few years ago, president obama came to my town and my backyard bordered the highway that he would use to get to the civic center where he was speaking. So, I was sitting on my back porch watching for it. Well, think they sent a decoy first, and I jumped up when they came through.. my abrupt movements caught someone's attention because one of those cars came back through, driving real slow past my house... checking things out.
Waited awhile longer and then they whizzed by at top speed.
There is usually alot of preplanning done before the president goes anywhere. Which, is why this is so odd.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: IAMTAT

www.episcopalnewsservice.org... rch/

That is where I got my information from..
Maybe if the pepper gas or whatever they used wasnt so similar to tear gas as far as the discomfort it caused, the clergy and priests wouldnt have made a mistake in identifying it..

Using chemical weapons to remove clergy from church grounds so it can be used for state/political use...
Tell me just how does that one jive with the us constitution, religious freedoms, or the separation of church and state??

LOL!!! Chemical weapons? The police can use pepper spray or tear gas to back up ANY person or crowd anytime they perceive a threat. That's not a constitutional issue. So how in the name of everything that is holy is this a constitutional issue???

Breaking up a peaceful protest.

You people are willingly, literally supporting the disregard for the Constitution. You are un-American. Shame on you.

Did you bother to read anything I wrote about this? I did the research and looked up the facts. You are wrong. Calling me un-American is laughable. You need to open your eyes and stop blaming us for what went wrong there.

Peaceful protest my ass. When they start throwing things at police the peaceful part ends. Look it up, I'm not making up anything.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Ahabstar

The difference is, those Democrats didn't just bulldoze and gas a bunch of peaceful protesters and clergy to get that photo op, of them emulating Colin Kaepernick and taking a knee.

You swung and missed on both of those. The "peaceful" protesters turned ugly, throwing objects like bricks and stones at the cops who had told them to move out because the boundary had been pushed back earlier in the day. The Dems taking a knee was not for Kapernincompoop, it was for the knee on Floyd's neck.

Don't you do any of your own research? You make yourself look really bad. I'd be embarrassed if I said things like that without getting the facts first.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
In the latest news a Major with the National Guard will testify tomorrow that the timeline to close the square was changed to an earlier time than stated, the crowd was peaceful, tear gas was used, and the announcement to leave earlier was only made with a bull horn and couldn't be heard by the entire large crowd there.

DeMarco said that “demonstrators were behaving peacefully” and that tear gas was deployed in an “excessive use of force.”

At 6:20 p.m., DeMarco said, the Park Police issued three warning announcements to the protesters. But he said the warnings were made using a hand-held megaphone at the base of the Andrew Jackson statue, 50 yards from the protesters. DeMarco said he stood 20 yards from the protesters, “the announcements were barely audible and I saw no indication that the demonstrators were cognizant of the warnings to disperse.”

Washington Post

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip
This doesn't happen everyday ?!

Trump comes out of his bunker , walks direct out of the white house and across a park , has load of protesters tear gassed out of the way in front of him , and then stands outside a boarded up Episcopal church ... to hold up a Bible for a press photo opportunity ...surrounded by smoke !!

What in the actual F is going on please ?

We ve turned to the Irish times for an explanation as the Irish always make sense .
But all they've to add is that trump s deployed the army as well , so it is .

Irish times

Update June 12, 2021

Democrat Leaders in Politics and the Mainstream Media will pay heavy price for being so hateful, so wrong, so often:

Since June 1 last year, it has been accepted as an article of faith that then-President Donald Trump ordered a group of peaceful Black Lives Matter protesters to be cleared from Lafayette Square across from the White House using tear gas and rubber bullets so he could cross the street for a photo-op at a nearby church.

Then-California Sen. Kamala Harris, now the vice president, said the next day that she “watched as President Trump, having gassed peaceful protesters just so he could do this photo op, then he went on to tear gas priests who were helping protesters in Lafayette Park.”

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi asked, “What is this, a banana republic?” George Stephanopoulos, a former spokesman for President Bill Clinton now with ABC News, asserted that “the administration asked police to clear peaceful protesters from the park across the White House so that the president could stage a photo op.”

There is only one problem with this narrative, which received wall-to-wall coverage on outrage-addled cable news shows and was pasted on the front pages of newspapers across the country: An independent investigation by the inspector general of the Interior Department has concluded it wasn’t true.
Source: www.msn.com...

Democrat leaders in politics and the media keep setting new records for lowness in the number and magnitude of baseless attacks against former U.S. President Donald Trump.

I have to think of a new term for them, because "Domestic Terrorist" is too kind...too mild.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

2020 called, they want their subject matter back. Have you not moved on yet? ATS has, thankfully.

Let's go talk Aliens somewhere...

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: carewemust

2020 called, they want their subject matter back. Have you not moved on yet? ATS has, thankfully.

Let's go talk Aliens somewhere...

Translated.As:

Democrats don't want anyone else to learn how many violent acts of terrorism were committed by democrats, in effort to elect joe.

Or how dishonest media and their democrat cousins have been for past 5 years.

Now that I know democrats are so touchy about the subject, I might just bump the thread once a month for next several years.

Thanks for the tip DJ!

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: tanstaafl

Or....
First we see mobs of people, many carrying guns on the streets, converging on state capitols, forcing their way into the balconies of state houses, up inches away from cops faces screaming at them...
But one 75 year old man walks up to a cop and he ends up in critical condition in the hospital...

Double standards much??

They took possession of a church, albeit briefly, for a trump photo op!@ what's next, they gonna forcibly clear out a congregation during a Wednesday night prayer service so he can make a political speech?

Posession of a church?

Sounds pretty serious.

Did anyone enter the church?

The church that democrat party terrorists attempted to burn the night before?

With people inside?

In effort to elect joe?

Those same terrorists restocking their weapons in Lafayette park for another attack after dark the next day?

After 5 consecutive days of such terror attacks on Whitehouse?

Injuring 50 LEOs only the night before?

Yeah, double standards indeed.

edit on 12-6-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

"At 6:20 p.m., DeMarco said, the Park Police issued three warning announcements to the protesters"

6:20 would be 20 minutes after the curfew imposed after 5 consecutive days of terrorism committed by democrats from Lafayette Park, right?

Would it be better in your mind if police gave 1 more warning?

Or 100?

That would surely make the democrat terrorists give up their attack plan and go home, right?

Just out of curiosity, how many warnings did the democrat terrorists give the Whitehouse before launching their explosives at those standing guard?

For 5 nights in a row?

In an effort to elect joe.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

Now that I know democrats are so touchy about the subject, I might just bump the thread once a month for next several years.

Thanks for the tip DJ!

translated as 26 posts per day, trump defense syndrome in full effect

dont just throw your "leftist" name caling at me, i think both the left and right are equally useless, ALL politicians are complete waste of space and deserve no defense from anyone, do you think any of them give a crap about you?

maybe go enjoy some real life instead of endless bickering over politics? and planning your next several years of life as someone who bumps threads, thats some ambition you got there, you will have to beat CWM he is the master of bumping threads, you are merely his apprentice

HMV is calling
edit on 12-6-2021 by UpThenDown because: link

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

Thanks for the tip DJ!

translated as 26 posts per day, trump defense syndrome in full effect

dont just throw your "leftist" name caling at me, i think both the left and right are equally useless, ALL politicians are complete waste of space and deserve no defense from anyone, do you think any of them give a crap about you?

maybe go enjoy some real life instead of endless bickering over politics? and planning your next several years of life as someone who bumps threads, thats some ambition you got there, you will have to beat CWM he is the master of bumping threads, you are merely his apprentice

HMV is calling

Did I just frustrate your efforts to spread falsehoods about this subject?

Leftists really hate that.

Apparently you do too.

That should probably tell you something about yourself.

But probably won't.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 04:20 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

With democrats so far over the crazy cliff, it might be nice to have both skillsets clearing a path through the leftist absurdity.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

He is one of the newest ones that is constantly acting as a cheerleader to this site's long term TDS crowd, care we must not.....

It is almost fishy the way this site always has cheerleaders that pop up from time to time to defend a certain ideaology. It is as if these characters are farmed to give the effect that a certain viewpoint is more popular based on the number of members that support it.

The irony of a believer in Donnie's Big Lie calling the rest of us delusional is one of those little things that keep.me coming back to this site.
edit on 12-6-2021 by jrod because: Autocorrect

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Translated wrongly, I'm not a Dem.

Did I stutter? I meant the words as I wrote them. Stop flogging a dead horse.

Or is Trump still going to overturn the 2020 election?

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: UpThenDown

He is one of the newest ones that is constantly backing as a cheerleader to this site's long term TDS crowd, care we must not.....

It is almost fishy the way this site always has cheerleaders that pop up from time to time to defend a certain ideaology. It is as if these characters are farmed to give the effect that a certain viewpoint is more popular based on the number of members that support it.

Or maybe sometimes 20 year lurkers decide to step up to call out the leftist lunacy on display.

No, that couldn't be it?

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Translated wrongly, I'm not a Dem.

Did I stutter? I meant the words as I wrote them. Stop flogging a dead horse.

Or is Trump still going to overturn the 2020 election?

I NEVER claimed that he would.

I do stand by the translation though.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Apparently you do too.

But probably won't.

Lol, I am not a leftist or rightest, its seem your narrative is all about if someone critizes a politician you adore then they must be from the opposite end of the spectrum, one day you will mature and understand most adults think ALL politicians are tossers

please quote my falsehoods by the way, what does it tell you about someone who posts on average 26 times a day to a forum regarding politics or in your case idols?

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

Apparently you do too.

But probably won't.

Lol, I am not a leftist or rightest, its seem your narrative is all about if someone critizes a politician you adore then they must be from the opposite end of the spectrum, one day you will mature and understand most adults think ALL politicians are tossers

please quote my falsehoods by the way, what does it tell you about someone who posts on average 26 times a day to a forum regarding politics or in your case idols?

So nothing to say about the Lafayette park clearing anymore?

Just hoping i'll respond to more insults?

Yeah, I think that it.

You'll need to come up with better material before I bite.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
So the fact that they completely lied about the photo op and the new report proves it is somehow irrelevant because it took so long to get the truth out? Did I get that right?

Trump Bible photo op not reason cops violently cleared George Floyd protest outside White House, feds claim

CNBC link in case anyone is bias-concerned

Police did not clear Lafayette Square so Trump could hold 'Bible' photo op: Watchdog

ABC in case anyone is bias-concerned

edit on 12-6-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join