It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As a never-Trumper, I am calling out the rioters.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: fencesitter85

Why do you feel the need to qualify it?

Just call out the looters and rioters.

Shoot them. If you shoot enough of them, they will stop.

[/thread]

Thank you DB. Really glad you're going to be hanging around...
edit on 8-6-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
LOOTERS = one person + one person + one person steeling things from any place of Business .
KILL UM ALL talk about extremists even the Mideast just cuts off the hands .

Seeing many advocate KILLINg any person who is steeling LOOTING is flat out steeling consting of INDIVAGLES all steeling at the same time the only difference between ONE person steeling say a TV and ten is the amount of tv being stolen .

Arrested sure forced to repay what they stole and the cost of repairs totally vs killing them .

well a 5 years old steels to and if there is a room full and no one is watching they will steel the store of candy blind .
heck ten kids all steeling even candy could end up being 2000 $ worth in mints lol
KILL UM all easy to spot Trump fans .

Kill a person over theft of items of which every last item is insured . ARREST them DONt even let them start as teh COPS STOOD DOING nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The looting its self SHOWS teh cop problem The cops BEING TOLD TO let them loot wile gassing protesters .
edit on 8-6-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It amazes me I seam to be one of the very few who realize LOOTING can NOT happen when POLICE arrest the looters before they have cleaned out and burned a entire block of stores .
Police are busier gassing protesters so Trump can get a photo opp at the very church they just stood and watched as rioters tried burning it .

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
How the heck can LOOTER clean out a target totaly empty it if the police had even sent one car in responce I am sure target called them Funny how not ONE cop shows up

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Listening to the president right now. I think the rioters, and people who are pushing to defund the police forces, are working to help reelect our great president Trump.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Great ?? name ONE thing great about him .
He tweets like a 15 years old through tantrum when ever any one disagrees with him Hids in basments putting up a 10 foot fence around teh white house wile hiring 1000 Fed prison Guards who have NO business doing crow controle because the Military refuses to intervene wile at teh same time the national Guard who is MORE tehn quilfied to deal with LOOTERS or protesters is Alreday deployed .

Great yes great at crying i want my toys running to the basement hiding like a scared rabbit and gassing reporters and protesters so he can get a photo oop with a Book he has Never open once in front of a Building he has NEVER been in any place in the world in his life time .

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
great at being the worlds Biggest joke But the joke has going sour and now with him PUSHING for MILITARY in the streets the line has been drawn ! I spent the last 3.5 years watching the ONE and only thing he did at all was a 25 % tariff on china and Nature did a 100 %
Not so great

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join