It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The George Soros issue.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I just can't help but to believe that if Soros was such a threat he'd have been sniped a long time ago, but he hasn't been.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

There is no way that anyone really knows who soros is or how he thinks and feels.

Don't fall for the propaganda.

Soros is probably not the evil super villain that some claim he is.
remember these people have never met him nor do they spend time with him.
All they know about him is what others tell them.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Is he playing right-wing extremist as well?

Let me help you understand that the powers that be owns both sides. It's called the Hegelian Dialectic.

Knowing this, i gave up on politics loong ago because it was all a show with bad actors. I suggest you wake up as i did, or you will get pulled into that blackhole and there will be no escape.

Why people are putting their faith on rich people who doesn't care about them is beyond me. In the end we are on our own. Does not matter which side you're on. Both sides are nothing but chess pieces to the elites games, and George Soros is actually one of the elites moving those chess pieces.

Being naive will not help you find the truth. It takes alot of research and an open mind. Not everything seen on T.V is true.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Is he playing right-wing extremist as well?

Let me help you understand that the powers that be owns both sides. It's called the Hegelian Dialectic.

Knowing this, i gave up on politics loong ago because it was all a show with bad actors. I suggest you wake up as i did, or you will get pulled into that blackhole and there will be no escape.

Why people are putting their faith on rich people who doesn't care about them is beyond me. In the end we are on our own. Does not matter which side you're on. Both sides are nothing but chess pieces to the elites games, and George Soros is actually one of the elites moving those chess pieces.

Being naive will not help you find the truth. It takes alot of research and an open mind. Not everything seen on T.V is true.

This might be the smartest, most balanced and honest response to this (and many other) issue I have read. Over the last few years I have started to come around to this exact notion. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

This was my opinion up until around 2015. Then I began to realize that the "powers that be" is really Russia.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

You're wrong, it's not russia. It's the United Nations, Lucis Trust; The Jesuits, Rome, The Nazi scientists from operation paperclip which are on the democrats side. And George Soros is part of that group.

You wanna know who the real nazi's are? I suggest you watch this

I actually exposed their plans in the following documentary:

Click for Documentary

Before you call me a right winger, I will let you know that i don't do politics and i even have my own suspicion that trump is only an actor or a puppet. If you wanna know what I allign with, Anarcho-Judeo Christian leaning slightly towards libertarianism would be accurate. What is a libertarian? Someone who values LIBERTY. Which is technically anarchy.

Oh and anarchy does not mean chaos. It's literal meaning is NOT a SLAVE. Mainstream media and political correctness has lied about it's true meaning.

But people will listen to the mainstreams version because they have no thoughts of their own.

edit on nd2020000000Tuesdaynd000000Tue, 02 Jun 2020 13:55:25 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 02 Jun 2020 13:55:25 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

You should study the history of Russia from 988 AD forward. They have consistently oscillated back and forth from Theocratic Dominionism to Nihilism.

The UN, Lucis Trust, Jesuits, and Rome have no real power. Russia has a long history of geopolitical manipulation. Open your eyes and see the real enemy.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

You're so wrong. But lets agree to disagree.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Whatever. Ill agree with documented history. I already know what you're talking about; its propaganda fueled by ideas like the Protocols of Zion (a piece of Russian propaganda), but I doubt you know much about what I'm referencing.

"Do not be conformed to this Aeon, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind..."
edit on 2-6-2020 by BELIEVERpriest because: added comment

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

What i posted is documented history. How about that? If you wanna believe what T.V tells you, then you are part of the problem and not the solution.

Btw, the elders of zion exposes ZIONISM. Zionism is not judaism.

Are you gonna listen to the real jews? or the fake Jews?

If you dont follow the laws of the Torah, then you are not a jew. The elders of zion documentary exposes zionism. Not judaism.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Its a decoy, and you're swimming in it. I don't talk to anti-Semites. Have a good life.
edit on 2-6-2020 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Did i mention I am an anarcho Jewdeo christian? How can I be an anti semite, being a jew myself? Your logic is flawed and all you can do is try and character assasinate through name calling.

Guess what? Hitler used name calling and character assasinations as well. Just saying, if it quacks like a duck, then it's a duck.

As a jew, i know who the real nazi's are. Just saying

The Torah is the Jewish Bible (basically the old testament of the Christian Bible). if you dont follow the torah, you are NOT a JEW. Its that simple

Moses was a brilliant man

edit on nd2020000000Tuesdaynd000000Tue, 02 Jun 2020 14:38:21 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 02 Jun 2020 14:38:21 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
Here we have a white nationalist group called Identity Evropa posing as antifa while calling for violence on twitter.

LINK

Is this Soros too? Is he playing right-wing extremist as well?

I don't agree with Soros very much, but I'm not so easily convinced that he's involved with the alt-right.

This looks more like something the Russian government would do. They have the motive to neutralize the West so that they can push forward with their centuries old Eurasianism. Its a very extreme right-leaning ideology that involves many elements of Traditionalism, blended with old Byzantinesque theocracy.

Here's something interesting. Its an old article, but it states that the FBI warned of white supremacist gangs infiltrating various police organizations.

I've seen a lot of unnecessary brutality on the part of the police in the recent protests. What if some of this "antifa" activity is coming from within the police themselves.

Why has this gone on for so long without anyone conducting a real investigation? Why aren't there undercover cops trying to infiltrate these riot organizers? If they can bust a drug cartel, they can surely do the same for a terrorist group.

There is something wrong here, and the George Soros cover story is getting old.
edit on 2-6-2020 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join